Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if she's done an ultra salty response to a couple of comments, then sorry, but she knows what people are saying is true!!

Don't brag about things if you don't want comments is the answer

Reactions: 24
So “generous” that she donated a whole fiver to that Just Giving cause that time 🙄 Did she donate to Chelsea’s page that time?

Just give it up now Flopps. You’re an old haggard has-been, trying to keep up with the Chloe Lauren’s and Lucy Jessica Carter’s of the world, and failing miserably because she’s just so naturally unlikeable.

I captured this perfect screenshot though, which I think makes her whole personality shine through beautifully… Why are her teeth getting yellower by the day too?
8D1D0DFE-539F-47FE-BB1B-E8538F581104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So “generous” that she donated a whole fiver to that Just Giving cause that time 🙄 Did she donate to Chelsea’s page that time?

Just give it up now Flopps. You’re an old haggard has-been, trying to keep up with the Chloe Lauren’s and Lucy Jessica Carter’s of the world, and failing miserably because she’s just so naturally unlikeable.

I captured this perfect screenshot though, which I think makes her whole personality shine through beautifully… Why are her teeth getting yellower by the day too?View attachment 1249818
She's hideous inside and out 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her face is MELTING!!!!

The truth has really hurt her. Generous how? She's spent her life making people feel tit in a fat club and is now attempting to charge people to loose weight. If she was so independently wealthy maybe coach people for free or produce some decent content
Of course its ridiculous to spend all this money on yourself at a time like this. I would have thought people might be cutting back on things like golf lessons soon and we know she's not earning. What really pisses me off is the injectables + the filters - she looks nothing like what she thinks she does clearly

Also how tit the shoes are she buys for her kiddos who have to flap about in massive cheap shoes while she spends loads on herself. But really mr whip his willy out at the belfry should be cutting up her credit cards and making sure his kids are looked after properly

It's can all bel over in a second as Charl Taylor has found out now her instagram account has been deleted seemingly by Facebook!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The more I think about her stories the more annoyed she makes.
'People are struggling, trust me I know what that's like'
Do you though Fopps. Do you really. Have you ever had to choose between giving your children a warm home or feeding them? Have you ever had to go round a supermarket calculating your shopping.
The 40 yogurts you buy each week, endless subways, Costas (but you can't have caffeine), the range river, the fancy gym, 55 pairs of trainers not including 'designer' pairs, weekends away and the endless toys you buy for your kids tell me not. Dont pretend you know what it feels like.

I'm very lucky, I've never had to worry about choosing either, but I know from my job that is real life for so many people. I like nice things everyone does, however, I don't feel the need to post my life for validation. I also give to charity, not a single post about it on social media because I don't need validation from strangers. Buy what you want with your 'hard earned minnie' just don't pretend you would care about anyone else if it hadn't been pointed out to you. You're a show off.
Money may buy you all the things you desire,but it cannot buy you an ounce of decency. Shame.

**here ends my rant

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she’s saying all of this whilst her 3 year old son sits and takes it all in. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 26
The whole “I know what it’s like to have no money, I worked hard at 15/16 for my own money so I know!”
Piss off. Being a teenager with a weekend job for a bit of pocket money is not the same as being an adult with a house and bills to pay for and kids to provide for! At 15 if you have no money it’s not an issue, you still get fed and provided for by your parents! Bit different when your the parent and can’t provide for your own family because money is short! She has no idea. And this little rant she has done today all in front of her children has made her seem even more unrelatable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Another Riv and Asos haul incoming then! how very generous! Probably at least a grand she's spent now!
I bet they are up to their eyeballs in debt.
She's a show off and a mean girl. And no I'm not jealous as I earn my own minny and I look younger than her!

Yellow teeth - I suspect she’s a secret smoker. And uses it as an appetite suppressant.

Reactions: 30
The whole “I know what it’s like to have no money, I worked hard at 15/16 for my own money so I know!”
Piss off. Being a teenager with a weekend job for a bit of pocket money is not the same as being an adult with a house and bills to pay for and kids to provide for! At 15 if you have no money it’s not an issue, you still get fed and provided for by your parents! Bit different when your the parent and can’t provide for your own family because money is short! She has no idea. And this little rant she has done today all in front of her children has made her seem even more unrelatable!!
She's absolutely deluded. Deluded that she worked hard for money at 15yrs old (🤣), that she had a hard upbringing, that Slimming World was a professional management career, that her insta isn't dwindling, and lastly, that her coaching business will ever take off. 👍

I notice she takes to assuming people don't like her stories because they can't afford what she can? So lets clear that up. Hi Fopps 👋 I earn a decent amount of 'minnie' after retraining during maternity leave, I work my arse off too after my husband left me with a 14 month old (don't feel bad anyone reading, we are doing great without!) Anyway, I can afford your tit too if I wanted to flush cash down the drain, but I'd never bleeping plaster such selfish, constant indulgent spending all over insta, then get mad about people not liking the content.

Utterly classless waste of space. And that's a fact!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She always says she was a social smoker back in the day but I suspect she still does smoke.
I once worked with a woman for 5 years who insisted that she had given up smoking 10 years ago...she had a very deep husky voice and lots of lines on her face (like flops)... imagine my surprise one day, when I spotted her in a supermarket carpark, sat in her car with a fag hanging out her gob🥴🤣🤣

She had absolutely no need to lie, I don't give a tit who smokes and who doesnt 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ it was really bizarre, she was always sucking on cough sweets too. In the whole 5 years she never ever admitted it, despite being spotted multiple times

I bet floppy is exactly the same 🤣 people are so odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's absolutely deluded. Deluded that she worked hard for money at 15yrs old (🤣), that she had a hard upbringing, that Slimming World was a professional management career, that her insta isn't dwindling, and lastly, that her coaching business will ever take off. 👍

I notice she takes to assuming people don't like her stories because they can't afford what she can? So lets clear that up. Hi Fopps 👋 I earn a decent amount of 'minnie' after retraining during maternity leave, I work my arse off too after my husband left me with a 14 month old (don't feel bad anyone reading, we are doing great without!) Anyway, I can afford your tit too if I wanted to flush cash down the drain, but I'd never bleeping plaster such selfish, constant indulgent spending all over insta, then get mad about people not liking the content.

Utterly classless waste of space. And that's a fact!
You are so right. I have worked with people who struggle to live on benefits( and that was before the current cost of living rises). I know those folks had to choose between food and heating. She is such a salty witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And if she has struggled so much in life then why not be more open about it?

She's full of tit that's why 🤦🏼‍♀️

She knew what she was doing when she latched on to chris 💸💳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s worked hard since she was 15/16?! So the money she spends now is from then? She makes zero sense! People who constantly protest about how good and generous they are…usually aren’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just trying to convince herself she deserves it all!
She is an entitled, spoilt brat of a woman. She gives no fucks.

Reactions: 17
You are so right. I have worked with people who struggle to live on benefits( and that was before the current cost of living rises). I know those folks had to choose between food and heating. She is such a salty witch.
💯 💯, and I hate that she says she worked her arse off so because of that, she has money. No Pricki! You married into money so don't need to work! Like people who are on a lower wage don't work there bloody arse off! Harder than she has ever has to.

Did anyone see her next story about cleaning up a bike to donate? Good timing eh? See everyone, look how generous she is 👏

• Haha
Another Riv and Asos haul incoming then! how very generous! Probably at least a grand she's spent now!
I bet they are up to their eyeballs in debt.
She's a show off and a mean girl. And no I'm not jealous as I earn my own minny and I look younger than her!
I reckon so too. Bet it causes a lot of friction at home. Oh how the mighty will fall.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.