Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very very wrinkly for someone who spends so much "minnie" on treatments etc. The sunshine is really showing the lines off.

Reactions: 26
Just caught this as she posted it! She’s so unbelievably snappy!!
“I deserve to have all these treatments because I WORK 🤥 give loads to charity and help people bla bla bla.”
There’s a good few comments saying it’s just out of touch with reality at the minute all these treatments she gets when people are worried about rising costs. Glad to see others are calling her out about the constant bragging.

Edited to add: she’s storied less than ten mins ago out playing with the boys and Chris so she’s replying to these comments whilst she should be spending time with her family out playing?! So sad she prioritises time on her phone then with her kids!
My god who the duck does she think she is 😂😂😂 what's with the hour long defensive sermon 😳 it's not as if they're not in daycare every minute of their lives and she has a babysitter on tap.

What has her being generous got to do with her filling her face with plastic and dyeing her hair? She needs to duck off!!! I bet some of it was gifted too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All the money she spends on her self, yet her boys trainers are massive , is that so they last and she can spend more money on her self 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I still fail to see how she generates an income? How many sly ads has she done lately?

Reactions: 22
duck off fopps and take your big overfilled moon face with you! Most people have worked hard most of their life’s. I work for the nhs, even though I'm admin based I worked at the hospital for every single working day of the lockdowns and that’s nothing compared to our nurses, drs, carers etc. I work hard, I parent 2 children, often 3 when my niece stays here and I look after a terminally ill relative who has days or maybe a week or two left who is considerably younger than her parents. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes in my shoes. And we have seen her donations to charity - £5 to just giving and polyester tat that could probably start a fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She worked her Arse off when she was 15/16 for MINEY , you don’t use words like Arse in front of a 3 Year old child , but as always it’s all about her , her , her . Doesn’t give a monkeys what she says in front of her kids . She’ll be belittling them tomorrow on her public profile .

My hair doesn't look different after I've had it done either tbh. But I go for a trim and a top up colour every 6/8 weeks.

Reactions: 8
She's not doing herself any favours with those stories. My husband would tell me to give myself a wobble if I started talking the amount of rubbish she does into my phone whilst out with my family at a park.

I’m cringing that she got her hairdresser to film those clips. And that she classes that as work 🤣
Me too it's all slow mo and so vain with her swishing her hair about and goes on way too long! I have to ask who the hell is going to be interested in it? talk about self obsessed!

Reactions: 18
Are ye aye Fopps? Because I seem to remember you dumping your kids on your mother at least once a week while she was recovering from her surgery and never once seeming to go and help her out.
Never mind dragging your vulnerable father to florida during a pandemic.

And if you need to justify it, you know you're feeling defensive about it.
500 quid in one day on yourself is nothing short of disgusting.

And ps... I thought you just ignored negativity?

Attachments

• Heart
She's not doing herself any favours with those stories. My husband would tell me to give myself a wobble if I started talking the amount of rubbish she does into my phone whilst out with my family at a park.
I can't even watch it, all this will do is alienate any genuine followers so well done again Fopps on your slow decline into someone who 'used to be an influencer', who wants to hear that on stories on a wknd? Piss off Nicola, does the truth hurt?

Reactions: 16
I can’t get over that filming with Grayson on her lap listening to all that shite. Utterly contemptible witch. That hair reel was hilarious though. 😂😂😂😂😂She’s got NO IDEA and I recommend Fopps love that you give up trying to make it in the influencer world. You are a complete and utter joke. Go away and enjoy your little family before it’s too late you stupid vacuous plastic cow.

Generous Nikki. I’m afraid Facebook marketplace says otherwise. Trying to sell things for ridiculous prices. That’s not very charitable is it. People will take offence and rightly so. You are flaunting your husband’s wealth. We all know your Botox and Profilio treatments are discounted or free because you volunteered that information yourself. That is why you always talk about it when getting it done because it’s an undisclosed AD. We see through your lies and call you out on it and that’s why you ‘address it’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know why they would pay her to advertise their stuff, her botox isn't a great look

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t work her arse off, she is unemployed and spends her husbands money on herself…which is fine but don’t try and pretend you’ve earnt it and get defensive about it

My other half just heard me listening to her rant on her stories and said "Who's that idiot!?" 🙈 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.