Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic new thread suggestion: Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If her and Chris had money then they would have moved and lived in a better house than they do. However you can’t buy a bigger house on Klarna or a credit card. She will be drowning in debt with her spending!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good Lord, this woman. I just can't. I'm 32 nearly and have never had my nails done, been to a spa once in my life, never had a massage or a facial, let alone Botox and all that rubbish. I've had my hair done professionally maybe 3 times in my life. She's just ridiculous and so out of touch.
Theres no shame in women who have the time, inclination and money doing any of those things.
I'm same age as you and do all of what you mentioned.
I go to the hair dressers every 6 weeks
Put all sorts of serums on my face
Have laser hair removal
I've have botox and lip filler.
It makes me feel better about myself and having a hair and skin routine in the morning and evening is good for my mental health.

If someone was to say you're ridiculous or let yourself go for not doing any of these things you'd be offended.
Women shouldn't be shaming other women for their choices.

Fopps is mocked because she denys which treatments she has had done and spends more time at a salon than with her boys.
She also says she uses products she clearly never has like the hair laser just to get the ad coins in.

If fopps was more honest, genuine and likeable i wouldn't, and i'm sure many other wouldn't, give a toss if she had full face lift every 6 months

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh the shoes! Fopps - buy some new shoes!! Perhaps you can get another discount code if you beg hard enough.

Has she sized down in them so her heel is sticking out or is this bad photoshopping?!
9458BD80-7686-424A-BA4C-D1F5CE4079E2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #97. My middle name is salty

If her and Chris had money then they would have moved and lived in a better house than they do. However you can’t buy a bigger house on Klarna or a credit card. She will be drowning in debt with her spending!!
I bet all the clothes hauls are definatley on Klarna 😂

Ugh the shoes! Fopps - buy some new shoes!! Perhaps you can get another discount code if you beg hard enough.

Has she sized down in them so her heel is sticking out or is this bad photoshopping?!
View attachment 1250598
I hate all her fugly shoes. These look like they are from 2010..

Reactions: 20
I don’t resent her getting her hair done at all. What bugs me is the showing off, bragging and then pretending she knows what it’s like to struggle. We’re very lucky to have made some money recently after being skint and I could probably have my hair done every day if I saw fit. I don’t, I haven’t had it done since Christmas but did I certainly wouldn’t be posting slow-mo clips of me flicking it about on Instagram! She’s utterly unlikeable and I can’t imagine anyone relating to her.

Reactions: 16
Also just seen this

5BBFBB62-CE86-447B-8D8C-E3E09BED4DF3.jpeg

I don’t believe this for a second but if she wants to be genuine/relatable why not talk about it? This fake successful positive persona she seems to be putting on is what puts everyone off her! If she also had ever experienced financial troubles she wouldn’t spend the way she does. Why doesn’t she realise that golf lessons would the first thing to go if a family were feeling the pinch and her z-list ads won’t support them all! Especially as she never gets any repeat work!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also just seen this

View attachment 1250605
I don’t believe this for a second but if she wants to be genuine/relatable why not talk about it? This fake successful positive persona she seems to be putting on is what puts everyone off her! If she also had ever experienced financial troubles she wouldn’t spend the way she does. Why doesn’t she realise that golf lessons would the first thing to go if a family were feeling the pinch and her z-list ads won’t support them all! Especially as she never gets any repeat work!
Hi Prikki!
She's reading here isn't she! Jam shed in hand FUMING :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t know struggle at all! Growin up we were made homeless, me my mum n brother had to live my Nan n dad was put in a homeless b&b till they found us a 2 bed property. I’ve seen my parents go without food so we could eat, gone without stuff, both worked 2 jobs. I’m so careful with Money now even tho we are on benefits we live a comfortable life, it’s not easy, husbands paralysed so I’m his carerC self care doesn’t happen very often.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No one cares if you have your face pumped full of tit and you pay ££ for your hair to look the same it’s the fact you spend more time doing stuff like that than with your kids
You make out you only have Friday free when it’s clear from what you post that that’s not the case, even tho your a stay at home mum (apparently)
And how much income can you really be bringing in…you don’t do anything !
Everything about you is fake and you obviously just live off your husband

Title suggestion #97 fopperholic- thinks she’s generous, blames her moods on the peri-menopause, diet and advice is perilous!

Reactions: 8
Actually can’t believe she’s sizing down in shoes as well now .
OMG her heels hanging off her those dam things .
Going out for a “ few “🤦‍♀️
boiled eggs in bag for snacks 😂

• Haha
So that's why she rushed to get her face and hair done, she was going out tonight. I thought she had to fit it all in while her sprogs are at "pre school" 🙄🙄🙄 the lies just roll out of her gob one after another

Reactions: 25
Did she not say you're not supposed to drink alcohol after profhilo?
She won’t be drinking, just a few diet cokes (though she doesn’t drink caffeine) and home by 10. And that’s what she probably calls a wild night! She’s so bloody dull! I bet her friends love that she leaves early so they can talk about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She won’t be drinking, just a few diet cokes (though she doesn’t drink caffeine) and home by 10. And that’s what she probably calls a wild night! She’s so bloody dull! I bet her friends love that she leaves early so they can talk about her!
But she'll claim a hangover tomorrow on stories, at the park at 8am. 🥱

As for those damn shoes they are foul! They're a knock-off take on the Valentino Rockstuds I guess, which are very much out of fashion by now if you follow that kind of thing (which she does).

She's got no taste in footwear at all, every outfit is paired with shocking accessories, nothing classic or timeless here, she repels anything with taste!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.