Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres no shame in women who have the time, inclination and money doing any of those things.
I'm same age as you and do all of what you mentioned.
I go to the hair dressers every 6 weeks
Put all sorts of serums on my face
Have laser hair removal
I've have botox and lip filler.
It makes me feel better about myself and having a hair and skin routine in the morning and evening is good for my mental health.

If someone was to say you're ridiculous or let yourself go for not doing any of these things you'd be offended.
Women shouldn't be shaming other women for their choices.

Fopps is mocked because she denys which treatments she has had done and spends more time at a salon than with her boys.
She also says she uses products she clearly never has like the hair laser just to get the ad coins in.

If fopps was more honest, genuine and likeable i wouldn't, and i'm sure many other wouldn't, give a toss if she had full face lift every 6 months
I think it’s her smugness and her thinking she actually works that gets peoples backs up.

FE5A8D99-78A5-4A2D-AC7E-58B6A20C5F1D.jpeg

56812B0B-6DFB-45AB-8EDF-FD03000F92E1.jpeg

Then the way she justifies her actions.
AE201200-ECCB-4B30-B4DA-0C87791AD7D2.jpeg

5E493A65-502D-4885-9220-1AB3B39089D4.jpeg

She’s proving her point today lol

F76729DF-DBDD-45B7-8F39-3BB6C23C79C9.jpeg

Her face for someone who spends so much on herself is actually really sad.

3310F03A-C2FF-4495-BC56-D7BE2C153BC6.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t believe she went out , NEVER any pics or stories of her out enjoying herself with friends 😂 cause IT DOESNT HAPPEN Fopps , who on earth would listen to her cackle and laughing at nothing on a night out .

Reactions: 25
I don’t believe she went out , NEVER any pics or stories of her out enjoying herself with friends 😂 cause IT DOESNT HAPPEN Fopps , who on earth would listen to her cackle and laughing at nothing on a night out .
It is questionable when she is happy to post constant photos of weird looking omlittes/ selfies / her ugly shoe collection / piggy toes. Yet never pics of her out with her pals living it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s funny how when she reads stuff on here she has to make a point of saying how generous she is saying the bikes have gone to a good home and can the lady message me about the rollercoaster . BULLSHIT . Nobody’s interested in her tac
She is not generous at all , completely wasteful, and spends her husbands miney like water hence why she says she gives things to charity . Stuff she wears once !! Eye fucks herself , post pic on gram then gets rid .
Yoh can’t fool us Fopps . We can read you so easy . You’re so predictable . If you don’t like hearing the truth don’t read here !

Reactions: 22
I think it’s her smugness and her thinking she actually works that gets peoples backs up.

View attachment 1252076
View attachment 1252077
Then the way she justifies her actions.
View attachment 1252078
View attachment 1252079
She’s proving her point today lol

View attachment 1252091
Her face for someone who spends so much on herself is actually really sad.

View attachment 1252092
How can she say she's not using a filter or a pre-set 🙄😬 it must be exhausting to be her trying to keep up with her own bullshit and pretences

Reactions: 13
How long have they had the rollercoaster in the garden? Not that long?? Why aren’t they allowed to keep toys? My daughter got her garden slide for her first birthday..she’s nearly 10 and we still have it! My youngest now plays with it as well. Still in good condition and gets used most days! She literally lets them play with toys once then gets rid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
How long have they had the rollercoaster in the garden? Not that long?? Why aren’t they allowed to keep toys? My daughter got her garden slide for her first birthday..she’s nearly 10 and we still have it! My youngest now plays with it as well. Still in good condition and gets used most days! She literally lets them play with toys once then gets rid 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everything is disposable to her. She always wants the next thing all the time because she thinks it will make her happy/happier. She's wasteful. She got rid of the kids ikea kitchen before they turned 3, my nearly 8 year old still uses ours...

I think the other thing is that she is completely lacking in natural imagination so she finds play difficult. There's absolutely no shame in that. But she compensates by excessively buying toys so the boys never have time to properly play or explore anything. If they don't instantly love it and start playing she just moves on because she doesn't know how to utilise what she has (and she's too lazy to try...) or she gets bored of it...

And she just likes to brag that's she's able to buy all this new stuff all the time. Super mum remember 👍🏻

Notice its the boy's stuff she's giving away this weekend - not the absolute mountain of tit she owns for herself!

Reactions: 19
I don’t believe she went out. She never posts pics or is tagged in anyone else’s.

When it was her brothers birthday she posted pics of them out and I remember her once posting about going to a tapas place with some mum friends (presumably before they ditched her). They will be the only times she's been out in the last 5years!

This is what makes her shopping and spending addiction even worse - all dressed up with nowhere to go!

Everything is disposable to her. She always wants the next thing all the time because she thinks it will make her happy/happier. She's wasteful. She got rid of the kids ikea kitchen before they turned 3, my nearly 8 year old still uses ours...

I think the other thing is that she is completely lacking in natural imagination so she finds play difficult. There's absolutely no shame in that. But she compensates by excessively buying toys so the boys never have time to properly play or explore anything. If they don't instantly love it and start playing she just moves on because she doesn't know how to utilise what she has (and she's too lazy to try...) or she gets bored of it...

And she just likes to brag that's she's able to buy all this new stuff all the time. Super mum remember 👍🏻

Notice its the boy's stuff she's giving away this weekend - not the absolute mountain of tit she owns for herself!
I agree it's just another example of how selfish she is. Her dressing table is piled high with make up, lotions and potions, probably all out of date but she hasn't chucked any of it. Her bathroom was the same. Cupboards and spare room overflowing with her tit, so Chris has to use the mop cupboard for his coats! She's like an overgrown spoilt brat it's pathetic

Reactions: 16
I’m not her biggest fan but I love getting my hair done every few months because it’s one of the only things that makes me feel good about myself
Women shouldn’t be shamed for getting their hair done.
Yes people are struggling right now but if you can afford it …I don’t see any harm
Oh absolutely! I'm not shaming, sorry if that's how it came across. It's just when combined with the botox, Profhilo, weekends away, constant clothing hauls etc etc, it just comes across as out of touch and rubbing people's noses in it. I think we can all agree Fopps likes to claim she works hard and deserves these things, while at the same time not having a job and palming her kids off on her parents 24/7.

She really is so pathetic . Her wastefullness which she calls generosity giving to others is her narcissic way of getting attention. My little girl is 6 and loves to play in her kitchen with her friends which she has had since she was 3, They never have any friends round to play because they are never home . Fopps is so black and white in her thinking . But kids grow up Fopps and soon they will refuse to be performing monkeys as and when she pleases to use them .
Oops no comments on her Latest Quote on her other page , posted 2 days ago 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
It's so sad. We have toys here that are years old and still get played with. So wasteful.
Im convinced they have a massive Mortgage and Debt. Fopps will never learn though. Bet her parents will bail them out when the tit hits the fan.

I don’t believe she went out. She never posts pics or is tagged in anyone else’s.

When it was her brothers birthday she posted pics of them out and I remember her once posting about going to a tapas place with some mum friends (presumably before they ditched her). They will be the only times she's been out in the last 5years!

This is what makes her shopping and spending addiction even worse - all dressed up with nowhere to go!
I can imagine being friends with Fopps hard work. I would like to think there is a human being there but expect she just comes across as braggy, vain and judgemental. Its quite sad really. She must be very lonely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It is questionable when she is happy to post constant photos of weird looking omlittes/ selfies / her ugly shoe collection / piggy toes. Yet never pics of her out with her pals living it up.
She misses loads of opportunity for genuine content cos she’s so anal. Yet if she shared real stuff like getting lounge done in real time or cleaning her back garden it’s at least genuine. But no she has to try and control things and what she’s portraying is awful. X

Reactions: 14
They are never at home so they are a complete waste of money anyway! I think she is quite impulsive and has got in the trap of buying things just to show them, once she's got content from stuff it's no use to her anymore

Oh absolutely! I'm not shaming, sorry if that's how it came across. It's just when combined with the botox, Profhilo, weekends away, constant clothing hauls etc etc, it just comes across as out of touch and rubbing people's noses in it. I think we can all agree Fopps likes to claim she works hard and deserves these things, while at the same time not having a job and palming her kids off on her parents 24/7.
I agree! And if her followers are calling her out on it, they obviously feel it’s insensitive too. She has to remember that while she thinks all she’s doing is just sharing her life and if people don’t like it, don’t watch/follow, but she forgets, she needs these people following her to generate this influencer lifestyle. If they are all tiring of her tit, then she has a problem. Bought followers don’t engage! And crap engagement doesn’t make pennies!

She comes across as a very boastful, smug, entitled brat who thinks its absolutely normal to do the things she does and spend what she does on herself when she’s a married woman with children, when in actual fact, she’s disgustingly selfish and wasteful. What an utter waste of time & money all for a few likes and comments from strangers on an app 🤦‍♀️ Not forgetting this is a 42yr old woman! How juvenile can she get! Seriously fopps! Get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t even know who she is herself
Fopps page : WeightLoss coach
Mickey Mouse coaching page : weight management & Mindset
No wonder Why she hasn’t got a single comment on her last Quote.
Eileen has done a great job mentoring this 🤡

They are never at home so they are a complete waste of money anyway! I think she is quite impulsive and has got in the trap of buying things just to show them, once she's got content from stuff it's no use to her anymore
Yep I definitely think she buys things just for content too! What a way to live eh! She’s in her 40’s for god sake, she’s had (in her eyes) a successful career, the man of her dreams (🤢) and has her much longed for children, why is she wasting time, money and effort chasing validation from strangers on the internet. Sad sad woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree with the comments about them being in a lot of debt, and her having no friends. What she portrays online is the 'perfect life, marriage, gifted uhhmaazing sons, perfect family, perfect home, perfect size 8 sized down figure. I call BS! Do you know anyone whose life is only ever perfect?

I'd love to know what lies behind their perfect insta photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.