Fopperholic #96 Quotes are stolen, lips are swollen all that protein ruining her colon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking my size 14 arse riiiiight here.

Yeah thats right Nicola. I'm not a size 8. Neither are you.

Cant believe how close we are to thread 100 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Parking my size 14 arse riiiiight here.

Yeah thats right Nicola. I'm not a size 8. Neither are you.

Cant believe how close we are to thread 100 🥳
I was just thinking are we gonna have a Tattle party when we get to #100 🥳🥳😂

Edited to add - brilliant thread title 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just thinking are we gonna have a Tattle party when we get to #100 🥳🥳😂
Yesss! I’ll be dressed as a genie eating hard boiled eggs and yoghurts and I’ll get mr swipe up sockless and mini swipe up can be locked in his room listening to white noise
I hope we get a bank holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
96 threads on here..I feel Ashamed for her ..She needs to sort herself out ..But she will never change her selfish ways

Reactions: 9
Why post a pic she doesn’t like ?!? Begging a few likes with her orange face making her lines more visible they age her so much .If this is what Botox/ fillers/ lip filler does then keep it Fopps, it is a terrible photo but just putting it up begging for likes / comments from her sheep
oh and wait for it 😂I’m drawing the line on Monday after Easter weekend 😂

Reactions: 9
I see Jade Corran and her lovely little family have been to their local Smyths Toy Store for a free Easter Egg hunt...... wonder if Nicola has been to her's ?!

Reactions: 8
Now the question is , will she draw a line on Easter Monday or leave it until Tuesday? Place your bets

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she sharing stuff to do an Easter Egg Hunt from Amazon at 8pm on Easter Saturday ? She is ALWAYS late to the party !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh please…..those dairy milk cake bars…..like she’s gonna eat them! She’s got them for the boys then pretend she’ll eat them. She really thinks people fall for her tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.