Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know much about this couple but they seem to work harder than Fopperholic?
They do for sure. Mind you it’s not hard to work harder than Fopps…cos she’s lazy as sin.

They’re at least getting into renovating property etc. Fopps could maybe do that but it would involve doing something other than preening herself or going to the gym. X

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even say where you can buy those ready meals from in that ad 😁🤣 useless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we know who was twin one and who was twin two?
Oh has she deleted Elle? Blimey not like Fopps to not be months behind.
Twin one and two - They’ve changed a few times so hard to say. 😂

Elle - yeah for once she’s on the ball. She’ll be loving the drama. Probably messaging Lucy offering fake support.

She doesn’t even say where you can buy those ready meals from in that ad 😁🤣 useless
It’s madness that this is her just trying to claim to be a career and her some kind of professional. In Dec on that tru diamonds crap ad she shared on Instagram, Facebook etc when questioned about her constant adds she said. “It’s my job. Im a working Mum that turned a passion of social media also in to a way of providing for myself and my family. I’ll always share healthy eating advice and support etc but occasionally like on TV and magazines etc you may see some collaborations. It’s only a very very tiny % compared to the other posts.”

Of it’s your job Nikki why aren’t you professional and organised with what you post? I’d it’s your job why don’t you declare ads as required? If it’s your job why are you on ASA/CAP’s Non-compliant social media influencers list?

If you truly cared about “providing for myself and my family” would you not at least try to become structured and professional. She really did have an amazing opportunity to social media into something successful but her own actions and unprofessional conduct has made her a laughing stock. All from her own arrogance…she probably blames others but it’s her own fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
An ad for a ready meal....she's such a foodie :rolleyes: if she didn't spend so much time in various soft play settings and every park in a 30 mile radius she'd have time to cook, where's the magic oven she was gifted that she did that huge desperate dan cow pie in? thought that was going to change her life? If im out most of the day I get the slow cooker on first thing, if im really pushed for time I prep it all the night before and leave it in a tub or a zip lock bag in the fridge then dump it in the slow cooker just before I leave the house, a home cooked meal is then waiting for us when im home, she's as much use as a waterproof teabag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
An ad for a ready meal....she's such a foodie :rolleyes: if she didn't spend so much time in various soft play settings and every park in a 30 mile radius she'd have time to cook, where's the magic oven she was gifted that she did that huge desperate dan cow pie in? thought that was going to change her life? If im out most of the day I get the slow cooker on first thing, if im really pushed for time I prep it all the night before and leave it in a tub or a zip lock bag in the fridge then dump it in the slow cooker just before I leave the house, a home cooked meal is then waiting for us when im home, she's as much use as a waterproof teabag
Now that's relatable...Nikki Ryan Fopperholic take note...this is what busy parents do in the real world

Reactions: 14
Remember when she did a newspaper article stating she “batched cooked” as she’s such a busy mum on a budget 😂😂😂 never seen her batch cook once…as for the frozen meals that’s she been buying for ages 🤥 never mentioned them before this Ad either! I don’t know many foodies that regularly buy frozen meals 😂 How she thinks people are so thick is beyond me! And all her usual WhatsApp sheep commenting on the post…so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SHE DOESN'T EVEN WORK .... yesterday was a busy day of little kickers... gym.... maybe soft play ... why not let the boys play with all the stuff they have while she made a dinner for them all... Chris's commented they'll have to get them again so he probably got one too. The laziness is off the scale..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooo look the ‘FOODI’ is eating ready meals. WTF??.

I actually think she’s a bit stupid. She is constantly proving what a massive hypocrite she is. She follows so many online PTs who give diet advice and likes all of their ‘no bullshit’ posts but continues to do the complete opposite of everything she professes to like. The Fitness chef posted yesterday about how it’s possible to get protein from ‘real foods’ for less calories than protein bars and fashionable substitutes. She liked his post but still eats the expensive fashionable substitutes. She literally baffles me.

Reactions: 28
She's a salty witch 'have a lovely day'..... 😂 😂 😂

Also.... it they have poor reviews on waitrose it's not the shop it's the quality of the product Nicola so just because they have good reviews on Sainsbury's doesn't mean the product is any better/worse.... dumb ass ! I wouldn't take any advice of this one - especially around food - she has obviously ruined her taste buds !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Also.... it they have poor reviews on waitrose it's not the shop it's the quality of the product Nicola so just because they have good reviews on Sainsbury's doesn't mean the product is any better/worse.... dumb ass ! I wouldn't take any advice of this one - especially around food - she has obviously ruined her taste buds !!
OrGaniC pArtNerShiP
Nothing about her is bleeping organic. She’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What she means by organic partnership is that she emailed them, sent pics of her posts gushing over their meals and begged for a collab, "I lost 3 stone in 3 months" ***insert massive eyeroll***

• Haha
Reactions: 21

OrGaniC pArtNerShiP
Nothing about her is bleeping organic. She’s embarrassing.
Why just Why does she have to use the term Organic before partnership
No love it’s a paid partnership nothing organic about it ....

As for the reviews I’m with the ones on Waitrose
while they are perfectly edible they are hardly Gorgeous as she puts it
fussy foodie my arse.

Reactions: 20

Yeah sure fopperbollox like all the other tit you've been paid to advertise... hole in the stomach ring any bells? I do hope mazza has kept up her purchases too seeing as she buys everything you do 🙄 piss offfff.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when she did a newspaper article stating she “batched cooked” as she’s such a busy mum on a budget 😂😂😂 never seen her batch cook once…as for the frozen meals that’s she been buying for ages 🤥 never mentioned them before this Ad either! I don’t know many foodies that regularly buy frozen meals 😂 How she thinks people are so thick is beyond me! And all her usual WhatsApp sheep commenting on the post…so cringe.
After it was mentioned on here she did a video of her cooking spag Bol and she scraped this tiny portion into a subway salad container for the freezer just to prove a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.