Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawson looks tired, pale and like he wants to stick his finger up at her. Chris looks tired, drawn and like he wants to tell her to duck off. Grayson appears just to be put down about his face. Tell us again Nikki about how we only see a small sippet of your life and how we shouldn’t judge?! I’ve said it before..,,if this is what you are sharing and you think it’s good 🤷🏼‍♀️. As long as you can eye duck yourself, doesn’t matter what the rest of your family look like!

Reactions: 16
It's all about her and what she wants bet chris znd the boys would rather chill at home. As long she out and about posing for pics that's all she cares about. Chris needs to man up and put his foot Fownhope unless he likes being out so he's not cooped up in the house with her screeching.

Reactions: 13
That’s her second post dedicated to pics of Lawson in a few weeks. She was sat with him on the ride too, and on her stories eye bleeping herself in the mask she was with him. Not even trying to hide her favouritism anymore, it’s so bloody sad for Grayson, that little boy did nothing wrong other than not live up to the insta standard his ‘mum’ wanted. I hope they get to spend more days at nursery and with Mazza soon.

Also agree that I find it’s so weird they both drink alcohol while out with their children. Why risk it?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The blatant favouritism has really upset me! She is an absolute witch. Grayson is going to see all this in years to come too. How can she be so awful?!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I love how since someone mentioned she looks more like Grayson she’s only posted perfect blondie Law Law, it’s not going to make him look like you posting him so much 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t want to be mean but they’re such average looking kids, nothing stooooning about them.

Reactions: 20
It's like she is purposely not showing Grayson's eyes! In that latest tit story you can see she is keeping the camera only half on him if at all 😑

• Sad
The favouritism of Lawson over Grayson is actually quite shocking !
How can she think it’s ok to do that
I actually feel sorry for that kid
She also HATES the fact Grayson looks like her and Lawson looks like Chris !

She is very very obviously paranoid about Graysons eyes so just will not show him face on. She swung the camera round to him, saw his eyes and quickly back to Lawson.
Just bleeping get him glasses Nikki and then he wouldn't have the problem!
What's worse for you, a child with glasses or a squinty eyed child?
You can get kids designer glasses and everything!

Reactions: 14
Why can't she just love both her boys the same?! It was always Grayson that was the fave before they could talk and I feel like since Lawson was a little more "advanced" with his linguistic development than his brother, it's completely shifted. He's now her favourite and she just leaves grayson out 😔 they are both going to have some sort of trauma/adverse affects of being rejected by their mum when they get older.

Reactions: 17
I think the same in regard to her being paranoid and hiding his eyes.

No one is bothered about hiseyes apart from the fact she needs to get it sorted even if it means wearing glasses. It’s not the 1980’s and people would not say mean things about glasses or a patch. In fact more likely the opposite. X

Reactions: 15

No one is bothered about hiseyes apart from the fact she needs to get it sorted even if it means wearing glasses. It’s not the 1980’s and people would not say mean things about glasses or a patch. In fact more likely the opposite. X
I mean...she could tag specsavers...

and doesn't she know that kids glasses are free to a certain amount? She must do...she was fraudulently getting free prescriptions after her maternity period.

Also as I understand it, according to my best friend who is a primary school teacher who also gets very frustrated by Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, if she ignores it, when the boys go to school, they will note it and recommend to her that they does something about it and if they don't do it within a reasonable period, they report it (they note everything from unkempt children to those not getting enough sleep/rest, not brushing teeth, not eating etc to cover themselves and report where necessary they note things daily apparently) and as she is a so-called "influencer" they will look online find if she did falsify that eye hospital letter and possibly question her odd behaviour of refusing to make her children's health a priority.

She wont like social services involvement and being told what to do if she is refusing to take medical advice if the records do show that they were told to get Grayson glasses. he may not need them later in life...why would you refuse to help your child or so blatently hate them online, I just don't get it...she really needs help for her pnd

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Exactly. She’s just stuck in her mean girls mind-frame from when she was younger when she probably picked on people with glasses and associates it with not being ‘stooooning’

Honestly most people I know wear glasses at least some of the time. We all use screens so much, I definitely think there’s been a massive increase in people wearing them and there’s pretty much zero stigma attached anymore.

I’d completely forgotten the letter she altered. Making out it was a routine appointment for both of them, as if they get joint appointments for being twins. I find it very hard to believe they said his eyes were fine, and why should anyone believe her anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've tried to distance myself from our Fopps over the last few months for my own sanity as I no longer find her remotely funny. But to see her post four photos of her angel Lawson and not ONE of Grayson is disgusting. Lawson has his father's gappy toothed mouth and she clearly filters his eyes to appear bluer than they are. I'm sorry for bashing a child's looks, I'm just so angry with her.

Reactions: 26
I've tried to distance myself from our Fopps over the last few months for my own sanity as I no longer find her remotely funny. But to see her post four photos of her angel Lawson and not ONE of Grayson is disgusting. Lawson has his father's gappy toothed mouth and she clearly filters his eyes to appear bluer than they are. I'm sorry for bashing a child's looks, I'm just so angry with her.
It's really annoyed me too. She's never spoken about Grayson like that It's absolutely awful behaviour! He doesn't have the face of an angel at all, but as she sees herself reflected in him for some reason, it's another way to lavish praise on herself if that makes sense. She makes me want to vom. I have come so close to messaging her this morning

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's really annoyed me too. She's never spoken about Grayson like that It's absolutely awful behaviour! He doesn't have the face of an angel at all, but as she sees herself reflected in him for some reason, it's another way to lavish praise on herself if that makes sense. She makes me want to vom. I have come so close to messaging her this morning
Exactly! Why can't she post something nice about Grayson? And why is it always about how they look? Why not post about something kind, funny they’ve said or done? She's making me want to vomit too, but don't waste energy messenging her, she doesn't give two hoots about other people's opinions, she's a self centered cowbag.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.