Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them pics..Could Chris look anymore fed up…They are meant to be on a special day out making memories 😂😂
I've tried to distance myself from our Fopps over the last few months for my own sanity as I no longer find her remotely funny. But to see her post four photos of her angel Lawson and not ONE of Grayson is disgusting. Lawson has his father's gappy toothed mouth and she clearly filters his eyes to appear bluer than they are. I'm sorry for bashing a child's looks, I'm just so angry with her.
I have aswell..She does my head in.She’s horrible and like a spoilt brat ..Her boys like be brats aswell

Reactions: 13
She reads here, she’s now showing a few selected pics of not so perfect Squintson , how incredibly sad but predictable of narcissistic Fopps

Reactions: 15
She reads here, she’s now showing a few selected pics of not so perfect Squintson , how incredibly sad but predictable of narcissistic Fopps
I wonder if someone did message her. And how sad that it takes a stranger on the Internet to point out she doesn't treat her children equally

Reactions: 16
On stories only.. poor Grayson doesn’t deserve a grid post like her “angle face”

Just about to come and comment about the latest grid post - didn’t have #ad on the post which she has clearly just realised as it’s now showing it. Hope she got a bollocking off the asa for the book last week

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she hasn't got time to cook a proper meal ... she is so lazy!

Also the favouritism is obvious last few days - she's vile.

Reactions: 17
So if she's crazy busy and didn't have time to cook...... what did she feed the boy's and Chris ? Surely if she's feeding the boys she could feed herself and Chris.... such a family orientated family aren't they - never known anything so weird - why not sit and eat with the boys - you know one of her 'freezer' meals...... 😂 😂 😂 I don't work today and I've been doing chores all day but still managed to feed my tribe....... she is so bleeping weird......

Reactions: 16
So if she's crazy busy and didn't have time to cook...... what did she feed the boy's and Chris ? Surely if she's feeding the boys she could feed herself and Chris.... such a family orientated family aren't they - never known anything so weird - why not sit and eat with the boys - you know one of her 'freezer' meals...... 😂 😂 😂 I don't work today and I've been doing chores all day but still managed to feed my tribe....... she is so bleeping weird......
Exactly I have an hour commute each way only had three hour sleep last night after a heart to heart about conception issues and still came home and made homemade chips with sausage egg and beans for my partner whilst also making my own favourite sausage pasta dish ( he didn't want pasta and I really wanted it would usually cook one meal for us both) and listening to an audiobook at the same time as suffering with very painful Endo then caught up on emails.

Not forgetting the full day at work where I drafted court papers for a complex claim and marketing meetings with the SM and website team to discuss the new few months marketing

What has Nikki Ryan Fopperholic actually achieved today I wonder? Because all I see on her stories is just ten minutes of games playing Mr Wolfe a quick before school activity that takes ten minutes.
she can't even properly tag an ad for goodness sake...

i looked three times before I even noticed the tiny "ad" and that was only because tattle said so... It should be prominent and it is not.

AD should be obvious and in bold plus #AD so that when you specifically search #AD it comes up in search results.

So basically all she achieved today is piss people off and microwave a tiny meal...also have I missed something about someone messaging her?

I'm off to report to ASA yet again...useless she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So is this labeled correctly as an Ad? 🤔

So if that's what Fopps is having for dinner what are the boys and Chris having? 🙄
Reporting this as it’s not labelled properly!

Also seen this…

4F0EE5F5-A8C9-451B-B9E4-C16722A11F6E.jpeg

F23D9602-DB2D-4CFB-BEAB-643A53B50739.jpeg

She deletes Lucy’s sister but is still running up Lucy’s arse. Shows her true colours yet again.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.