Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fopps is just going to ignore the fact it's a "preset" making his eyes this pretty blue and just say thanks as if his eyes are naturally this colour 😂😂😂
I noticed that too... she's such a bloody fraud ! When mine were little there was no such thing as filters and my little ones eyes were the brightest blue - not so much now they are older ! 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 12
Someone is getting a blocking 😂

How the duck would you know they are handy for work Nicola Ryan! You don't go to work!!!!!!!!!!
Love Raffie and me, she was a slimming world account but I believe is now calorie counting, very funny and honest, unlike old Fopps 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but her insides must be rank that amount of processed food she shoved in her gob.
no ready meal is healthy or nice as a fresh home cooked dinner. I can’t think of anything worse than living on micro meals like she does 🤮

Reactions: 15
Ha ha thought I’d check Kirsty’s out on Morrisons and one of the reviews someone said they tried to feed it to a fox and even they didn’t want it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
duck sake Mazza... if Nicola suggested you stuck a broom up your arse to sweep the floor as you look after her miracles then you would... I have never known a mother behave like this 🙈🙈
Throughout this so called SM career since getting the push from SW, all Nikki Ryan Fopperholic has actually achieved is making herself less and less relatable as a person to anyone and making her mother a laughing stock.

Every single ad has been a joke and a fail and she refuses to follow ASA rules.

I can't find wait for her massive downfall...can't come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck sake Mazza... if Nicola suggested you stuck a broom up your arse to sweep the floor as you look after her miracles then you would... I have never known a mother behave like this 🙈🙈
She could put a post up saying she's been around the estate collecting dog tit in a little bag and mazza would tell her what a brilliant idea it was, and that she was going to buy the same little bags tomorrow 🥴 EMBARRASSING 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That Primark reel...every single item looked tacky and poor quality.

And more boots? Seriously? Nikki Ryan Fopperholico does she know that she only has one pair of feet, according to her constant hauls she has more boots than me and all my 3 sisters put together.

She would be better off getting a nice good quality pair that last years than cheap primark ones. Cheap ripped jeans and boots won't go with a designer belt and handbags. They just make the belt and handbag seem even more obviously fake

Reactions: 19

And more boots? Seriously? Nikki Ryan Fopperholico does she know that she only has one pair of feet, according to her constant hauls she has more boots than me and all my 3 sisters put together.

She would be better off getting a nice good quality pair that last years than cheap primark ones. Cheap ripped jeans and boots won't go with a designer belt and handbags. They just make the belt and handbag seem even more obviously fake

In her stories she had a tiny Primarni bag...... she looks like she's done her usual trick and just gone in and filmed stuff - if she's got anything I bet its that tacky polyester animal print shirt..... everything this time looked poor quality..... especially the 'faux' leather type suits and boots look what they are cheap !

Reactions: 11
I did laugh as she's (for the first time ever) slowed the reel down and actually taken advice on board to stop the spinning and blurry reels. She must want an 'organic partnership' with Primark to put in this amount of effort (for her anyway) 🤭

• Haha
I did laugh as she's (for the first time ever) slowed the reel down and actually taken advice on board to stop the spinning and blurry reels. She must want an 'organic partnership' with Primark to put in this amount of effort (for her anyway) 🤭
She has always been jealous of LJC and her Primark partnership

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Also. And maybe I’m
Being a bit over sensitive. But we are still living in a pandemic. No one NEEDS to go to Primark. Im a key worker and Riis sort of nonsense pisses me off!!

Reactions: 21
Each to their own but loads of those clothes in the reel are hideous, a pleather shaket :ROFLMAO: she seems to love all that shiny polyester stuff too, how she's not caught alight by now is a wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also. And maybe I’m
Being a bit over sensitive. But we are still living in a pandemic. No one NEEDS to go to Primark. Im a key worker and Riis sort of nonsense pisses me off!!
Exactly... especially her...it's not like she went to get her or her children clothes because they had literally nothing to wear...she went for a jolly because covid doesn't ever apply to her or affect her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.