Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Why can't she post something nice about Grayson? And why is it always about how they look? Why not post about something kind, funny they’ve said or done? She's making me want to vomit too, but don't waste energy messenging her, she doesn't give two hoots about other people's opinions, she's a self centered cowbag.
Why don't other people see it 😳

Reactions: 12
Whatever they're doing poor Grayson is always an after thought, the camera is usually on Lawson and you can often hear Grayson asking for his turn in the back ground then eventually she'll say ok your turn now and you can hear the irritation in her voice and just know she's doing a huge eye roll, he then gets a fraction of camera time and is rushed through what he's doing or ignored, who remembers the aeroplane song they sang in the car? she had the camera on Lawson yet it was Grayson belting it out, she cackled so much at Laswon and praised him yet hardly said a word when Grayson sang, my heart ached for him that day, poor kid :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Good vibes, eh? 🙈 The look on your face when your wife shrinks your jeans and makes you head out for more Insta content!
He looks really miserable in this pic!

I’m the same, I don’t really like fabric masks. Especially in a situation where you may be wearing it for a while.
I wear a mixture of disposable / fabric depending on where I am going. For a quick shop I’d wear the fabric but in IKEA ( as an example) where I’m inside for ages I tend to wear disposable because I feel a bit short on breath and feels quite claustrophobic at times.

Reactions: 10
This has really bothered me this morning. I’m having to tell myself that she’s just on a wind up, doing it on purpose and trying to rattle people.

Reactions: 12
I think the same in regard to her being paranoid and hiding his eyes.

No one is bothered about hiseyes apart from the fact she needs to get it sorted even if it means wearing glasses. It’s not the 1980’s and people would not say mean things about glasses or a patch. In fact more likely the opposite. X
I had to wear jam jars when I was at school ( in the 80’s) and I don’t ever recall getting bullied for wearing glasses ever. Glasses are nothing to be ashamed of ! I’d say the majority of the population have to wear them for one activity or another these days.. she is just a dick because to her mind glasses don’t fit with her idea of “ perfection”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean...she could tag specsavers...

and doesn't she know that kids glasses are free to a certain amount? She must do...she was fraudulently getting free prescriptions after her maternity period.

Also as I understand it, according to my best friend who is a primary school teacher who also gets very frustrated by Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, if she ignores it, when the boys go to school, they will note it and recommend to her that they does something about it and if they don't do it within a reasonable period, they report it (they note everything from unkempt children to those not getting enough sleep/rest, not brushing teeth, not eating etc to cover themselves and report where necessary they note things daily apparently) and as she is a so-called "influencer" they will look online find if she did falsify that eye hospital letter and possibly question her odd behaviour of refusing to make her children's health a priority.

She wont like social services involvement and being told what to do if she is refusing to take medical advice if the records do show that they were told to get Grayson glasses. he may not need them later in life...why would you refuse to help your child or so blatently hate them online, I just don't get it...she really needs help for her pnd
This is actually reassuring but she will just bury her head in the sand.

Im all for kids having experience…more so when they’re old enough to appreciate the experiences. But I think it’s far more import to have stability, rest and a place to chill. Kids. Need that just as much so that they get enough sleep and eat well.

Exactly. She’s just stuck in her mean girls mind-frame from when she was younger when she probably picked on people with glasses and associates it with not being ‘stooooning’

Honestly most people I know wear glasses at least some of the time. We all use screens so much, I definitely think there’s been a massive increase in people wearing them and there’s pretty much zero stigma attached anymore.

I’d completely forgotten the letter she altered. Making out it was a routine appointment for both of them, as if they get joint appointments for being twins. I find it very hard to believe they said his eyes were fine, and why should anyone believe her anyway?
Because she’s so nasty that’s her world view. People are more taking the piss out of her for putting looks before health not the kid.

I had forgotten about her weird letter with them both having the same appointment. So odd as they would be seen as individuals and have their own nhs number. She probably thinks they share that as well. It’s just weird how she lied. She would have been respected for taking him and it do not need to include his brother.

What she needs to realise when ivf twins from two separate embryos is that they’re only twins because they were placed at same time to give her the highest chance of succeeding. Like the spare egg her mother likes to mention…that’s a potential sibling. So her boys are as genetically close as two brothers born years apart. It’s just the magic of ivf that they were carried gestationally at the same time.

Reactions: 21
angel face? more like overly filtered face

I was just coming on to say the same...... she has overly filtered/pre-set whatever the duck she wants to call it to make his hair that blonde and his eyes that blue.... I have blue eyes and sometimes different lights, filters make them totally different shade of blue - we only have to see her eyes..... He does not look like her apart from blue eyes and fair hair.... his face is just Chris..... the 'chubby' (not said in a derogatory way) cheeks.... he is the image of Chris and her sheep are bleeping thick if they think otherwise !

Reactions: 11
I had to wear jam jars when I was at school ( in the 80’s) and I don’t ever recall getting bullied for wearing glasses ever. Glasses are nothing to be ashamed of ! I’d say the majority of the population have to wear them for one activity or another these days.. she is just a dick because to her mind glasses don’t fit with her idea of “ perfection”
Exactly this! I remember in my class people who had glasses were seen as being intelligent. It was like they had a special gift lol.

Most of us had some at some point with aero on characters on.

Kids are more curious than cruel if brought up well.

Nicola has always been a nasty piece of work which is evident in her stories. She was off rubbing about after lads getting tattoos illegally in her teens. She talks about it like a badge of honour. Where as it’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Tell me you have a fave child without being blatantly obvious!! Oh sorry floppy bollocks you failed again! I cannot STAND this horrible horrible woman!!! The ONLY reason she likes Lawson more is because she thinks he takes after HER in every way!!!
Why would her little Angel face make us smile ... I just think spoilt brat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
How is Chris not manning up and taking control of the situation? Putting his foot down and removing those boys from the internet. He has no class.

his letting her be so cruel to her own children to tens of thousands of people makes me feel sick

Reactions: 17
She is totally deranged. Kids wouldn't think anything of a friend at preschool/schoolwearing glasses ( my son would probably want a pair if his best friend had some 😂) . They learn prejudices from their parents.

God help her two who have already learnt that the only way to get mummy's attention and be classed as a success is by being gorgeous and stunning.

I've never seen a more shallow disgrace of a woman in my life.

Reactions: 18
I hate Nikki Ryan / Fopperholic but as a teacher I was EYFS leader for years. The squint will not go far sadly, the school nurses haven't visited in years and you cant even look through children's hair for nits these days.

Most schools wont dispense medication either.

Seriously, so many children in desperate need of glasses / braces dentist etc and nothing happens. There simply isn't the funding to ensure follow ups.

You only have to look a the news and see needless children dying an SW doing nothing to know how low down a squint is on anyone's radar :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.