Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I don’t know if you know this, she’s never mention it before, but she’s just said in her latest post.. she lost 3 stone in 3 months?! 🤣🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Guys, I don’t know if you know this, she’s never mention it before, but she’s just said in her latest post.. she lost 3 stone in 3 months?! 🤣🤬
Shes still gonna be telling that story on her bloody death bed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, them sausages are old news, just like her pathetic 3 stone in 3 month drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes still gonna be telling that story on her bloody death bed!!
On her grave stone
Here in an XS stunnin coffin, lays Nikki Fopperholic Ryan, who lost 3 stone in 3 months and maintained it for over 20years

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ffs she’s been shopping again! What monstrosity’s have we to look forward to later

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Losing three stone in three months isn't something to boast about. It's an unhealthy amount of weight to drop in such a short time. Dangerous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Losing three stone in three months isn't something to boast about. It's an unhealthy amount of weight to drop in such a short time. Dangerous woman.
It is for a woman of her size supposedly on SW !! I lost 3 stone in 10 weeks but I started at 19 stone and was on 800 calories a day on a meal replacement .... so she must of starved herself to lose that much on SW when she wasn't a 'big' girl.... her start weight is some peoples ideal goal weight - she is dangerous she really is ! If you claim to be a size 10, XS why oh why do you start a new diet almost weekly - she is not relatable and I'm pleased to say her numbers continue to drop haha !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's filtered that ready meal pic so much it looks like scrambled eggs instead of rice! and as for the sausages she can't even pronounce them so let's hope she doesn't get any "organic partnership" offered from Quorn.....or corn as she calls them :ROFLMAO: I always used to think dumb witch when she said it in her vlogs, corn mince, corn nuggets, corn fillets.......IT'S PROUNOUNCED KWAWN YOU DUMMY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kay’s cooking has just been mentioned on another thread I follow 🤣 kay is more of a foodie than fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On her gravestone it will
Read Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic
Lost 3 stones in 3 months on sw
Twin mum
Loved Me Time
Loved spending g mummy on cheap clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here lies Nikki Ryan - lost 3 stone in 3 months.....and 300 followers a week ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's disgusting that she filters her children's looks, evil woman!
I don't know what's worse, her being so embarrassed and disappointed in the look of her children that she feels the need to filter them in the first place or that she has this warped view that by filtering them she is protecting their privacy in her opinion because people don't see what they actually look like.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic privacy requires taking them OFF THE INTERNET

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.