Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child is 4 and I am currently pregnant with baby 2. She was confused as to how a baby was in my tummy, and asked if I ate it, I just said yes 🤷‍♀️🤣 conversation over as she walked off, she's never mentioned it again.

So why all the fuss of buying a special book for her 3 year olds, oh yes! For the IVF tags that will bring new followers 🙄
So she can do an affiliate link on books that she hasn’t even brought?

Reactions: 14
At the gym AGAIN!! How can her followers not see how little she is with those LONGED FOR MIRACLES!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How are we supposed to believe she's had so many compliments on her new brows when they look almost identical to the old ones? they're just brushed up a bit! and as for the lashes, i've seen better bristles on my hoover......gross

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have tried to make a new thread…..we only had one suggestion and it won’t let me copy the link 😂.

you naughty girl @Dontmissmuch!!

@admin can you look please? Delete if not allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.