Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember the last time since having children I went shopping on my own, took a lot of items into the changing room and tried everything on. I know everyone is different but these days it’s a quick online shop on Next for next day delivery because I’m going someone and need one or two things. Usually because I’m working in the wee, my day off is spent doing things with my 3 year old and of a weekend it’s clubs, food shopping, seeing family, spending time together doing things the kids enjoy, cleaning and then getting ready for Monday!
Really relatable again Flops x

Reactions: 20
When the likes and comments are low she wheels out a pic of the boy's ;) and some stupid arse comment/quote..... she's a head she really is !

She's wearing the free scamp&dude jumper that caused loads of comments about how tiny it looked and shouldn't it of been looser lol !

• Haha
When the likes and comments are low she wheels out a pic of the boy's ;) and some stupid arse comment/quote..... she's a head she really is !

She's wearing the free scamp&dude jumper that caused loads of comments about how tiny it looked and shouldn't it of been looser lol !
Her in an undersized jumper, the boys in jumpers that will still fit when they are 21!!

View attachment 822095
I'm sorry what???? Has she had too many Jam Sheds? That first paragraph is incoherent let alone grammatically correct!! I'm actually concerned.
And of course a dig at Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry what???? Has she had too many Jam Sheds? That first paragraph is incoherent let alone grammatically correct!! I'm actually concerned.
Bullshit she snaps and rolls her eyes at her kids constantly I'd say... well on the day and a half a week she has them anyway. She's an absolute twit waffle

• Haha
That jumper looks like it’s been tumble dried to within an inch of its life, and has shrunk as a result 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys you can “role” the jeans up 🙄 She should spend less time shopping and preening, and more time familiarising herself with the English language as she really doesn’t have good grasp of it! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t normally bother me as I know some people genuinely struggle with spelling and grammar but she tries to sound so intelligent and superior so it really grates on me. And if it’s your “job” then do it properly and try proof reading or googling a word if it’s a homophone and you’re unsure which version is applicable? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys you can “role” the jeans up 🙄 She should spend less time shopping and preening, and more time familiarising herself with the English language as she really doesn’t have good grasp of it! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wouldn’t normally bother me as I know some people genuinely struggle with spelling and grammar but she tries to sound so intelligent and superior so it really grates on me. And if it’s your “job” then do it properly and try proof reading or googling a word if it’s a homophone and you’re unsure which version is applicable? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The joke is she says she excelled at English in school! If that's good, what was bad?

Also very annoying is that same damn pose for maximum slimming of her appearance in every single shot of her. She is never not pointing one bleeping toe forward to slim her legs down, she's never not posing. Even when she's sat down! She knows all the tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Forgot to add this reply from yesterday regarding her measurements. Doesn't know her waist measurements? Well she would definitely have taken these down at the beginning of her 8 week starve-a-thon with Twinset? Doesn't want to reveal that, but more than thrilled to tell everyone she got an XS.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The link for her phone case that apparently everyone thinks is designer…..I think it’s SO chavvy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.