Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone cares the rest of my day consisted of watching Frozen, giving my 3 boy's chicken nuggets and fries (spaghetti in a tin as well for 2 of them) for T. Then having a quick meal of oven chips and cheese for me 😋. Bathing all 3 ON MY OWN FOPPS! getting them into pj's, then as a treat back downstairs to watch In The Night Garden (OMG 20 odd mins of nonsense I'll never get back 😭) but the four of us plus our geriatric dog had fun, then up to bed, story, ipads for 30 mins, then lights out and night nights love you ❤ then I sit in the dark in silence till they nod off, 😴 unless they are taking the piss in which case I leave earlier (bad Mom)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the duck has she gone to the Mop dressed like that 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why is she telling her bots that she used to go there when she was young in hoop earrings, addidas trackie, meeting boys 🙄
She looks like a bleeping fraggle 🤮
Was she wearing that hat for a bet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is an absolutely tiny portion of pasta, zoomed in to make it look bigger. I'd be starving still after that. Her eating habits are so unhealthy.

Also to add.......what a twit she looks in that hat 😭

Reactions: 15
What a depressing looking portion of food, her restrictive diet is so odd. Tiny meals but then loads of snacks of slimming bars and yoghurts. I’d rather a decent dinner!

Reactions: 16
How does Chris leave the house with her in that hat??

Dear god I am grateful for a husband that has, on occasion, said “Nope- that xxxx isn’t a goer love.” I mean only once or twice like- I think the hormones must have messed with my brain with my third, and I attempted double denim when 8 months pregnant. But he never let me leave the house like a twit yano 🤷‍♀️ I mean he look pics to laugh at me like, but he also said “I love you, but you look like a dick”. I love and thank him for that now bcos I demanded he take a photo as I was like ‘I am ROCKING this pregnancy lark so duck off’ but I really wasn’t and we cry with laughter now 🤣

I feel a bit bad for her bcos Chris seems to almost tell her the truth, but also shies away from it, so she just looks like a knob a lot of the time and he just kinda leaves her to look like a twit. Sad really. Chris is clearly a tattler.
Least he’s honest with you. I think chris walks on egg shells with her. It’s like he’s got Stockholm syndrome 😂

From the horse’s mouth this is how she behaves when she doesn’t get her own way…

What a depressing looking portion of food, her restrictive diet is so odd. Tiny meals but then loads of snacks of slimming bars and yoghurts. I’d rather a decent dinner!
the way she describes it as well!

Reactions: 13
I'd rather be 41 and be living my best life, enjoying my longed for twin boys, eating nice food and sharing meals together, dressing my age and generally embracing life rather than restricted eating, palming off my kids on my elderly parents and dressing a twit for likes on social media 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell that blog post hurt my eyes. It felt so frantic reading it. She would have been about my age (mid thirties!) writing it, embarrassing!!!! Happy fopping 💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell that blog post hurt my eyes. It felt so frantic reading it. She would have been about my age (mid thirties!) writing it, embarrassing!!!! Happy fopping 💦💦💦
I bet he wishes he’d realised this was a major red flag 🚩 and ran

‘ It's shame my bf had work the next day as I think he could of done with a lot more alcohol after his ordeal!! He said he tried to google an app on how to deal with your gf having a tantrum he he. There should be an app for that!!!I saw this fantastic visual which said, "it's all fun and games until your jeans don't fit anymore!" This is so true for me!!!!! I'll always enjoy those high syn food and drinks, but to me feeling good and feeling comfortable and confident means so much more!! Friday confirmed it!!! I never want to feel like that again!!!Now I realise there's a lot more important things to worry about than what you look like, but for me to be truly happy I need to feel confident and happy in my own skin. Otherwise look what happens!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve had kebab and chips 6 shortbread and 3 crunchies today that would send fopps into a meltdown! I feel bleeping fantastic!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s only been gifted those car seats because she’s on the PR list. Unfortunately because she’s registered under Channel Mum she will continue to be gifted loads of expensive items much to our disappointment hopefully one day they will drop her and she will then be back on the begging list!

How she even thinks that writing about that meltdown was relatable at 35 YEARS OLD and a 'professional' SW leader..... it's absolutely bleeping shocking...... childish..... self-absored..... irrational...... to actually cancel the cab and say you're not going because your tummy is a bit swollen ? Its absolutely unstable behaviour and Chris you daft petite chode should of run for the freaking fairways as fast as your legs could carry you..... you should of dumped her years ago but I bet back then she was a dirty shag bag who'd turn any trick to bag a boyfriend she thought might be a little bit rich and a little bit famous .... so you reap what you sow petite chode !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you know what I’m such a crap mum. All I did today was bake cupcakes, watch films then after boys nap we went to the park around the corner. How will my son cope without going to big expensive days out every day! How will he cope with not riding on rides every time he goes out 😱 will someone please think of my child!!! He’s living such a deprived life 🙄.

Also saw this on TikTok and instantly thought of Fopps. Was in two minds to post as Fopps doesn’t even deserve the message but figured I would in case any Tattlers needed to hear it.

• Heart
She can't pronounce the "posh" pasta so said she will add a picture in her stories......then doesn't :ROFLMAO: how can one person get it wrong so many times??
PS that pasta me looks rank, is it pasta? is it curry? is it dog food? could be any, no one cares and no one will try to recreate that (tiny) pile of shite surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What did you do?! X
I said the reason Chris said about the horse was cos the body warmer thingy looks like a horse rug lol along those lines.
She clearly doesn’t like being criticised when it comes to clothes! My husband will tell
Me if I look like a twit….don’t always listen n laugh about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know what I’m such a crap mum. All I did today was bake cupcakes, watch films then after boys nap we went to the park around the corner. How will my son cope without going to big expensive days out every day! How will he cope with not riding on rides every time he goes out 😱 will someone please think of my child!!! He’s living such a deprived life 🙄.

Also saw this on TikTok and instantly thought of Fopps. Was in two minds to post as Fopps doesn’t even deserve the message but figured I would in case any Tattlers needed to hear it.

View attachment 825742
Love this lady, she talks a lot of sense!

Reactions: 10
My god - that blog post! It's no wonder she's got no mates when she would ring to say she's not coming to a 40th party because she doesn't like how she looks. What an absolute prick. And what's the problem with eating one potato wedges and one sweet?!? The worst thing is she clearly doesn't see how disordered and deranged her behaviour is. She thinks it's funny?! I really hope she didn't duck up any of her old SW members with her attitude.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.