Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I missed Protein hit the first time I saw this, it's the gift that keeps giving πŸ˜…

'Oats so so so sooooo simple'

'I got an 8' lol

To be honest that hat is practically identical, well done! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Hahaha I'm so happy you girls have made my evening! Thank you ❀❀❀

Bizarrely, my husband put on a documentary about Rembrandt and this popped up on the telly....I bleeping pmsl...and he didn't get it...

20211017_221459.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh Mazza πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Also wonder how long this comment lasts....
Seconds??? She’ll be on it ! Sunday evening chilling with the family/ slash Sunday evening obsessed with the block and delete! Maybe we do her a dis service. Maybe she does β€˜work’ hard!!

Reactions: 14
Oh Mazza πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Also wonder how long this comment lasts....
Whoever posted that comment is bang on about the rules having to make it clear at the beginning, however I think it now doesnt have to be on capitals anymore but it DOES HAVE TO BE CLEAR so that you can decide whether to watch or read. Nikki Ryan Fopperholic never ever makes it clear

Reactions: 13
Nikki,if you have to beg people to like, share, tag a friend etc etc to make sure you can keep doing this for work, then you are not very good at your "job"!! It's embarrassing. I don't see anyone else begging for engagement. Just accept you are tit at this!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shocking engagement once more. Why do brands keep working with her?

Reactions: 16
Nikki,if you have to beg people to like, share, tag a friend etc etc to make sure you can keep doing this for work, then you are not very good at your "job"!! It's embarrassing. I don't see anyone else begging for engagement. Just accept you are tit at this!!!!
Absolutely, haven't seen Chris begging people to like share and tag a friend IF I wanted to save something I would just screenshot it because I would be saving it for my benefit not hers and so I can easily find it in my phone.

She is now begging on Facebook, how low can she go, low, low low

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It drives me mad when she says that it's so desperate and cringe. 200 cals for 4 nuggets, wow I bet her wotsit head nearly blew up. I bet that was her commenting off Chris's account πŸ˜„ we all know he can't stand her really. Funny how he's abandoned her stupid idea of the deux boys/knees/mankles account too

Reactions: 21
There's not a lot else on her plate with the nuggets. I'd be wanting more broccoli for starters, I'm surprised she didn't put it on a side plate like she normally does to make the portion look bigger πŸ˜‚

Absolutely, haven't seen Chris begging people to like share and tag a friend IF I wanted to save something I would just screenshot it because I would be saving it for my benefit not hers and so I can easily find it in my phone.
I ways screen shot what I want to save and if I press the save button by accident I un save it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.