Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the beige 🤮 I don’t understand it the filter makes it all look even worse ! I’m 32 and I can’t even keep a beige hoodie clean never mind a whole outfit 🤣🤣 and pumpkin picking on a field with that outfit why ??

Reactions: 23
Why can’t the pumpkin picking just be their trip out for the day? We went to the same one. We got our pumpkins, went to the cafe for hot chocolate, home again. Kids were happy, a nice day was had by all. Why does she have to fill every minute of every day?

Reactions: 22
Why can’t the pumpkin picking just be their trip out for the day? We went to the same one. We got our pumpkins, went to the cafe for hot chocolate, home again. Kids were happy, a nice day was had by all. Why does she have to fill every minute of every day?
Same I took my 3 for a few hours the other weekend that was their little trip out not the fair plus pumpkin picking ! But then I didn’t need my kid’s to be asleep for 6:30pm 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Why the duck has she gone to the Mop dressed like that 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why is she telling her bots that she used to go there when she was young in hoop earrings, addidas trackie, meeting boys 🙄
She looks like a bleeping fraggle 🤮
A girl I work with who’s 24 wore an outfit similar to this a few days ago to go to London she looked stunning but she’s younger and can carry it off fopps looks desperate for attention

Reactions: 13
The matching family outfits are so they can pose for pics for the gram & not actually buy any pumpkins. I doubt we will see those boys decorating pumpkins. It will all be forced smiles, pics of her & the boys, pics of just her a Lawson, one begrudging pic with Chris in & then about 4 of just her!!!

Reactions: 21
Everything is for the gram. It’s so pathetic and sad. Hatton have a pick a pumpkin and you get a free pumpkin for every child. Why not do that. She has her membership. So won’t cost any more.

Reactions: 14
The matching family outfits are so they can pose for pics for the gram & not actually buy any pumpkins. I doubt we will see those boys decorating pumpkins. It will all be forced smiles, pics of her & the boys, pics of just her a Lawson, one begrudging pic with Chris in & then about 4 of just her!!!
They are still trying to be a local celebrity couple. Stop trying to make the Ryan's happen, no one's bothered! I have a real dislike for those hats, it's all a bit too posey and reminds me of the awful 00's trilby phase 😂

I've never seen such a dullard, self-involved couple ever! Can't imagine they get invited out much with other couples, the chat would be all around themselves and the lack of brain cells you'd just have nothing to say to the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That hat :ROFLMAO: imagine thinking you look like a trend setter when in actual fact you look more like you've just parked your horse and buggy round the corner having escaped the Amish community for the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So that she can justify why she puts them in their prison at 6:45pm every night… They’re constantly on the go, the boys must be exhausted. Just have a bleeping day off from your rigid routine.

PS That bleeping hat 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Why the duck has she gone to the Mop dressed like that 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and why is she telling her bots that she used to go there when she was young in hoop earrings, addidas trackie, meeting boys 🙄
She looks like a bleeping fraggle 🤮
Why share that she was a chav and prod of it! It’s like she wants people to think she’s a bag of fun when she’s boring as duck. X

Was just thinking that! Her outfit is in no way practical but it is for a family pumpkin shoot. She’s sad as x

Reactions: 13
Off topic does anyone follow Jade Corran ? She's mid 20's really pretty, trendy... two kids about 15 months apart... she has a rave thread ... really lovely girl... xx

Reactions: 5
She’s on a blocking spree lol I’ve been blocked on my 2nd account lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How does Chris leave the house with her in that hat??

Dear god I am grateful for a husband that has, on occasion, said “Nope- that xxxx isn’t a goer love.” I mean only once or twice like- I think the hormones must have messed with my brain with my third, and I attempted double denim when 8 months pregnant. But he never let me leave the house like a twit yano 🤷‍♀️ I mean he look pics to laugh at me like, but he also said “I love you, but you look like a dick”. I love and thank him for that now bcos I demanded he take a photo as I was like ‘I am ROCKING this pregnancy lark so duck off’ but I really wasn’t and we cry with laughter now 🤣

I feel a bit bad for her bcos Chris seems to almost tell her the truth, but also shies away from it, so she just looks like a knob a lot of the time and he just kinda leaves her to look like a twit. Sad really. Chris is clearly a tattler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣 what did you do/say?!
Said that the body warmer coat looked like a horse rug which is what Chris meant haha but in a nice way but she reads everything as a insult! Got a 3rd account I don’t use any more so can still have a nosey haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went to pumpkinsrus last weekend and it was so ridiculously busy and over sold the queues were all the way around the hall and it was a huge disappointment

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.