Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought her plastic leggings and horse blanket was the perfect pumpkin picking outfit?
she really does have a gift for wearing the ugliest footwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know when you question yourself 😂

The boys look sad and so disengagement on all of those pictures, Lawson looks like he is upset too. And of course the staged hug.
At what point do you look at any of them and feel they are insta worthy. Oh yes, because the twit in the hat is eye fuckibg herself on every single one, so it doesn’t matter what her precious miracles look like 😞
She’s just trying way to hard in them! It’s all sad! She really should step back from social
Media you get so sucked into it and she can post all the happy photos she’s got but she’s really unhappy !

Reactions: 16
Those boots she is wearing in the pumpkin picking photos are vile. Also why does she have to post ten photos when one or two will do? It gets boring looking at 10 photos of one family.
And 10 photos of a Family that arnt particularly appealing or likeable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this is why she fails at Instagram/social media, because she is trying to be something she isn't and it shows
Yess agreed it’s all staged not natural at all even the canid photos she gets look awfully staged 🤣 time to start a new career !

Reactions: 11
They cooked a pasta that she can’t pronounce, she’s typing words not talking so just get the packet and type what it is. She’s an idiot man.
she'll be searching for it online so she can affiliate link it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet these pics are the best of the bunch as well. She has over stimulated and spoilt those boys and it shows big time. They had already been to a fair before the pumpkin patch, so no wonder they look bored. It says a lot they look happier in the photos without Nicola in them.

Why not just one photo of the 4 of them?

Reactions: 14
The boys look worried in this photo. I wonder where they think she is taking them in that wagon!
Or perhaps the result of a long photo shoot….
They look shattered which isn't surprising as they had already been to the fair before the pumpkin patch.

Reactions: 10
Any money she gets for affiliate links now will be paid in December so she is pushing anything she can think of. Going through the cupboards with eany meany miny mo...pasta won this time haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again she's used a day out as an opportunity to be centre stage, do some ridiculous posing and link all her bloody awful "fashion finds" she really is a joke, she looks bloody awful in that outfit, the boots look like David Bowie was the previous owner (in the 60's) and that hat looks like it's growing by the day, who goes pumpkin picking dressed like that? she'll be a laughing stock of actual fashion accounts as well as here at tattle and well know Mazza will be fawning over it and saying she's about to buy one too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Once again she's used a day out as an opportunity to be centre stage, do some ridiculous posing and link all her bloody awful "fashion finds" she really is a joke, she looks bloody awful in that outfit, the boots look like David Bowie was the previous owner (in the 60's) and that hat looks like it's growing by the day, who goes pumpkin picking dressed like that? she'll be a laughing stock of actual fashion accounts as well as here at tattle and well know Mazza will be fawning over it and saying she's about to buy one too :ROFLMAO:
Cant wait for mazza's comments about the boots 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The boy's (😂) look just utterly miserable as usual. It's so weird she expects strangers to tell her which their favourite picture is. So warped but hey, as long as it ups the engagement!

They look shattered which isn't surprising as they had already been to the fair before the pumpkin patch.
I'd be embarrassed putting pics up like that where they look so dazed and wiped out and she's just stood there posing. None of that trip is for those kids, it's for her.

Honestly can't imagine what their upbringing is actually like, every toy imaginable, out at events every bloody day yet not much affection and never put above mummy's needs.
My son is very clingy at the moment so he's been in my bed at night and doesn't want me to leave the room in the day, so we've sat together playing and watching cartoons and snuggling, I have stuff to do but he'll be alright soon and then I will do my stuff. Thats what we do as parents isn't it. But from what I can see she's never done that? She'd be off at the gym quicker than they can ask for a cuddle. I also work full time and 100% spend more time with my son than she does hers, as a stay at home parent!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.