Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they weren't, I bet she just found those impact things too much hassle so they were swiftly removed for her ease and laziness.
I'm so annoyed at her complete lax car safety.
Because they wouldn’t of both been sick!! Twins maybe but sick at the exact same time ni

Reactions: 8
My neice is 4.5 and has a five point harness seat still despite being in school...in every car she goes in, her mum, mine, grandparents etc. And my soon to be stepdaughter still has a booster seat despite being in year 4 at school.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic said the old seats are going into Chris' Car so what did he have in his car before?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She'd do well to remember this. No one wants to go online and watch someone with the perfect soo advanced children, the perfect uhhmazing husband, the perfect crushed velvet home, always so so so happy, never faces struggles, never finds life a balancing act, never faces trials and tribulations in life, constantly fits into XS but still that's not acceptable so always watching what she eats, constantly made up even for dropping in to Tesco. I do not understand her appeal, or why she feels the desperate need to prove she's got it all perfectly sorted?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she sell previously gifted car seats and kept the cheap ones ?
Yes I remember her getting some cyber extended rear facing ones that she didn’t use for that long.

Then not doing extended rear facing for very long after posting about the benefits of it….

Reactions: 14
Yes I remember her getting some cyber extended rear facing ones that she didn’t use for that long.

Then not doing extended rear facing for very long after posting about the benefits of it….
She's absolutely disgusting and has the audacity to try and advise others 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20

So if this is the third lot of car seats she had gifted and each time she has done an awful job of advertising them why do they keep sending them to her. Are they stupid? They should be sending them to people who actually deserve and can't afford them.

Spending money on the safety of her children has never been a priority to her it's so so odd I just don't get ir

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else find it really sad that she just packs the boys off to bed at 6.45pm, says goodnight and then buggers off??! Granted I only have one child 🙄 but reading his bedtime story and snuggling him to sleep is just the most lovely thing. They grow up so quickly, I really cherish those cuddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Just from my knowledge in this industry"

How exactly does she claim knowledge within the skincare/cosmetic industry? I'm sick of these overblown qualifications she gives herself. She was a bloody diet club manager, not bleeping Steve Jobs.

Also, spells retinol 'retinal' 🙄 Miss skincare industry expert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m going pumpkin picking tomorrow and a I haven’t even thought about what I may wear and b if I had, it wouldn’t be bloody leather look leggings and trainers, more likely something like warm trousers and wellies. She really is a prize twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only 7 questions. And i imagine some she asked herself.
Excellent engagement. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it really sad that she just packs the boys off to bed at 6.45pm, says goodnight and then buggers off??! Granted I only have one child 🙄 but reading his bedtime story and snuggling him to sleep is just the most lovely thing. They grow up so quickly, I really cherish those cuddles.
My grandson (7) likes his mum to sing Goodnight Sweetheart, when she takes him to bed.If I put him to bed we choose a song of YouTube.Last time it was Rick Astley Never going to give you up lolxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree, i find it so sad that she just shoves them in bed that early and essentially pisses off. Mine stay up til about 8.30. We usually watch a programme together or play a game while we’re winding down for bed. When they go up to bed I have to read them stories, sing to them and cuddle both of them then my husband has to cuddle them too. I then stay upstairs until I know they’re both asleep, tuck them in properly again etc before I go downstairs for a cuppa! She’s so unmaternal it’s shocking.

Reactions: 13
I’m going pumpkin picking tomorrow and a I haven’t even thought about what I may wear and b if I had, it wouldn’t be bloody leather look leggings and trainers, more likely something like warm trousers and wellies. She really is a prize twit!
Yes it was so very muddy when I went last year so wellies are a must! Also would not be wearing anything white/beige…..
Where’s your hunter wellies Fopps?

Reactions: 13
They’re 3 and being out to bed at 6.30 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know everyone parents differently but they’re bedtime has not changed. Mine is 3 next month, she was going to bed at 7 and recently it might be more7.15/7.30 but she still does 11/12 hours (plus naps during the day when at home)
She’s so anal about have her ‘me’ time that those boys are after thoughts, she thinks by splashing the cash (or credit cards) it makes her a better parent……she’s so far removed from reality as a parent she’s just tragic especially when she gets more excited at a Chavy/tacky gilet thingy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.