Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve too much time on my hands today just been on Google Earth and looked the Hotel if I was on a bus and booked that I wouldn’t have got off the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is trying her best to make that holiday look good isn’t she! They’ve gone to a ghost town by the looks of it. I bet she’ll never admitted they are disappointed - it will all be FINE and UHMAZIN! 😂
Isn't it so ridiculous that she has to prove to strangers that this holiday is the best thing she's ever been on! Again failing at being genuine and relatable, and makes me question everything she claims is uhhmazin 🙄

I bet her mum's been on speed dial with her complaining, and Deux divorce looks like he's heard enough of the whinging. I noticed he was hiring staff for his company, seems to be doing very well so I do wonder why they've ended up on quite a budget break?

I did catch her awful story the other day announcing 'and that's what you get when you go all inclusive' cant recall what she was referring to, but it was soo smug and sounded like it wasn't a regular occurance for her on hols.

Reactions: 13
Pat Butcher called hun, she wants her style back.

Why is there so much leopard print? Whyyyyy?! Those glasses are bleeping awful 🤮
I love a bit of leopard print but Fopps does not know how to style anything

Oh my god. I like a bit of leopard print. As in maybe shoes or a bag or something with a black outfit for example.

not bleeping head to toe. Is she trying to look like an actual leopard? She looks at least 50View attachment 765489
She is legit a parody
3B790D4A-3421-44E2-B9F6-837A732DAB96.jpeg

18AAC3B0-8ABE-4025-85FE-C25C6CEBB0E8.jpeg

6B3C0185-7B5C-4531-B0F0-62E80879431D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She maybe thinks that’s how one dresses on the Costa del Sol
Probably her whole life view is based off soaps.

mom laughing cos Madge has less sun damage and than Fopps and the sense to wear a bloody hat!
3A09C816-4EDE-4524-81D6-156727FBCEA3.jpeg

The importance of sunscreen from a vanity point of view for Fopps as skin cancer clearly does not concern her.
1A142A57-5B93-45D1-8B56-2BA94B1E2EDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she honestly think them shades look good?

Fopperholic, the Queen of tacky.

Edited to add: I actually really love leopard print on myself and others, but I draw the line at head to toe.

In his head 😂😂😂😂

What on earth is he standing on ??? Carrier bags?????
It doesn't look like a nice holiday. Not worth £2k of anyones money. How do they afford this? And all the tat she buys?

I love a bit of leopard print but Fopps does not know how to style anything

She is legit a parody
View attachment 765639
View attachment 765642
View attachment 765644
i dont think she did her invisalign! what a waste of money. It's like £2-3k so not to both finishing the trays is just lazy

Reactions: 11
This holiday so far is everything I expected, and more! Fantastic viewing - and reading 🤣
All that is required now is positive tests so that they cant go home, and get quarantined in one room for a week or two with the kids and not allowed to leave at all for any reason other than emergency medical care,. in a hotel room with view of the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She'll be fuming at the comments on her wrinkly skin :ROFLMAO: she's probably already had the travel iron out trying to get rid of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure the hotel and actual place is fine, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it as such. I'm just howling with laughter thinking about fopper bragger bollox absolutely fuming her implants off at how crap and boring she's finding it. I'm just thinking back to her previous holiday vlogs and how much she showed off! Not quite the same now is it dear. We all said these days were coming for these two selfish, posing twunts. Couldn't happen to a nicer family 😜

P.s they are clearly as not as well off as they like to make out as even someone like Being Robbo managed a holiday to Jamaica 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i dont think she did her invisalign! what a waste of money. It's like £2-3k so not to both finishing the trays is just lazy
having had a consultation last week it’s £4,200 and once you finished it’s retainers for life! I can imagine she hasn’t bothered with the for life part of the retainers as she said before she forgot to put them in when she was during treatment

Reactions: 15
Had a thought, maybe she lost her case, Mad Mazza did go and she is having to borrow Mazza's clothes...that might explain the leopard print mess :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
All is quiet this afternoon… wonder if the tit has hit the fan 🤔

Probably enforced nap time...hopefully Chris has grown a pair and told her to get a bleeping grip, stop treating the boys like robots, they don't have to have a nap to stay up, they can go without a nap and stay up late like normal kids on holibob...how about that.

She is such a chav, he must be so embarrassed with the job he has. he tries to run a brand to appeal to the well-off and she strides in the biggest chav in wellsbourne. If it wasn't for the boys I reckon he would have gone ages ago...I wonder if his parents persuaded him to sign a pre-nup.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Probably enforced nap time...hopefully Chris has grown a pair and told her to get a bleeping grip, stop treating the boys like robots, they don't have to have a nap to stay up, they can go without a nap and stay up late like normal kids on holibob...how about that.

She is such a chav, he must be so embarrassed with the job he has. he tries to run a brand to appeal to the well-off and she strides in the biggest chav in wellsbourne. If it wasn't for the boys I reckon he would have gone ages ago...I wonder if his parents persuaded him to sign a pre-nup.
Tbh we went away and ours had a siesta so they could stay up later they are only 3 after all. With swimming and the sun they will probably want a little rest so they can enjoy the evening.

I remember my parents doing To me when I was little so I could stay up late without falling asleep at the dinner table. Even now I’d take a nap

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.