Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story is for tattle as we said they would be in bed before the disco 🕺 😂😂😂
God it looks miserable doesn’t it? Hotel looks empty and soulless. crappy weather. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤪 To be fair kids will have a ball anywhere; it’s Prikki that will be fuming.

That story is for tattle as we said they would be in bed before the disco 🕺 😂😂😂
Imagine spending your holiday creating a content narrative for strangers on the internet 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does it look like they are the only children there 😑 the poor woman will have to entertain these two brats now all holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m dying with how dead it is 😂 Benefit of travelling during a pandemic I guess but jesus you need some atmosphere to enjoy your holiday.

Reactions: 18
Feel like she’d benefit from a holiday village, my kids aged 8,10 loved it even in term time (still cheaper to pay the fine than go in half term) and they have loads for the kids and plenty of kids going, this hotel looks dead 😱😱😱

Reactions: 11
Feel like she’d benefit from a holiday village, my kids aged 8,10 loved it even in term time (still cheaper to pay the fine than go in half term) and they have loads for the kids and plenty of kids going, this hotel looks dead 😱😱😱
God don’t give her holiday village ideas. We go to holiday villages 2 or 3 times a year (pre Covid times). Last thing I want is to bump into her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they the only ones there? 😂😂 only two kids at the mini disco!! Just goes to show people are not travelling due to covid!!

Reactions: 22
I bet she looks like a right overdressed head in that jumpsuit and heels 🤣 I wonder how much they're paid for the holiday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went to this hotel for my honeymoon 2 years ago 🤦‍♀️ She’s really not showing it in it’s best light. It’s lovely.
The rooms however are tiny. I’d emailed before and asked if there was anything that could be done as it was our honeymoon and we had our daughter with us. We didn’t get upgraded but once I saw our room I did ask again at reception and then we got moved. We would have really struggled in the first room (think sideways walking to get anywhere)

we had a whale of a time and the shows they put on were brilliant. There was little mermaid and lion king (that they let the kids get on stage for)

she’s going to ruin it for me now 😂

Reactions: 12
She's showed more of this holiday already than the holiday she got paid to show and advertise as her job 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She should have gone to the canaries at this time of year (it’s 30 at the moment there) but in reality she couldn’t do that long on a plane with the “boy’s” 😉 😉

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.