Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These insta huns are a right bunch of sad acts... never known anyone to post so much on a family time holiday!

Fopperbollox has gone from nothing to overkill, she's so desperate to prove what an uhmaazing time they're having 🙄 she'll also be trying to get a freebie.

The amount of time she's spent on her phone she may as well have stayed at home. How annoying for Chris it must be!

The photos are all staged and rigid and I still can't stand the faces Lawson pulls. Grayson barely seems to smile he always looks pissed off. Reminds me of Emily Norris and her fake, performing seals - the moment is never genuine!

Reactions: 22
She’s happy her holiday is getting more likes.

Does anyone else follow tash Blake ivy? She’s In a nice all inclusive but she’s not even been there 24 hours and she’s booking the poor twins into the kids clubs. She’s moaning it takes too long to get to the pool with kids. Who are these parents
fopps will be green with envy about the kids club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep she has a daughter now and is still as miserable as ever. She still has her oldest boy walking on reigns🥴. Bizarre, uptight and as cold as fopperbollox
Omg I remember her hating motherhood the first time round. Shocked she decided to do it again.

Reactions: 7
Oh the boys look so smart in their Burberry!!????? Wtf????? Would you not just say the boys look lovely in their shirts? I don't say oh my son looks lovely/smart in his Asda (shirt) 😂 If that really is Mazza commenting and not Nikki then there is no hope!! Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre!
This is what I don't get with the Mad Ones posts its like a full recap of what Old Fopps has posted if this is he r Mother posting is this to prove she has read it in the first place

Reactions: 12
not a very good teacher or parent then! Children learn best through exploration and experimentation! I never ‘managed’ My daughters play and I don’t in the classroom either. Observe and interact, yes. Manage and bark orders, no!!
Completely agree, in the first instance she comes across an amazing mum as she’s always playing with her children. I’ve even commented when I first moved in how lovely she is with them. My first inkling of how she really is was when I got talking to another teacher at the same school she pulled a face when I mentioned her. When you properly listen to her she’s continually directing and ordering them. She’s full time committed to it though, she doesn’t try and get out of it but the way both she and Nikki interact with their children is so similar.

Reactions: 9
She said she managed to get a seat considering it’s ‘sooo busy’ yet every table behind her is empty?
and that snake print dress she’s had for years. She just take loads of stuff from her ‘hauls’ back, otherwise why would she keep wearing old clothes? And I’m sure this was about a tenner from George at Asda. Nothing wrong with that, I love bits in there, it’s great, but it doesn’t keep up with her designer trainers and luxe lifestyle she puts on, wearing a ten pound supermarket dress 2 years later 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Oh Mazza.... of course you like the pic of daddy and his boys 🙄🙄... but you think they look relaxed ? Really? Even the kids look like they are forcing a smile 😂😂
Jesus she writes like a child ‘I like the one of the boys with daddy and the one of all 4 of you and all of them’. Sorry what?!

Also wearing a polyester bodysuit in hot temperature - no thanks!

Reactions: 22
Jesus she writes like a child ‘I like the one of the boys with daddy and the one of all 4 of you and all of them’. Sorry what?!

Also wearing a polyester bodysuit in hot temperature - no thanks!
She just vomits words. Her sentences are all jumbled up and in the wrong order. Combine that with poor use of grammar, punctuation and the English language in general and all you have is gobbledegook; AKA the ramblings of Foppsmum

Reactions: 17
There she is......wearing me nans curtains
Never seen that outfit before and she has those hideous high heels on again... don't know bout anyone else but nothing worse than heels on holiday....I'm all about the flats, flip flops or converse.... she does not look like a 'modern' 40 year old mum.... in all honesty I am late 50's and dress more fashionably.....she swings from hooker to nan in each photo ! and pics are always staged an filtered... the last pic in the set she's posted show's some woman in a bikini and cover up - why doesnt she crop tit like that out ? I'm sure that woman would be delighted to see herself on Insta shared with 163K of Fopps sheep ?!! She really has no bleeping clue....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never seen that outfit before and she has those hideous high heels on again... don't know bout anyone else but nothing worse than heels on holiday....I'm all about the flats, flip flops or converse.... she does not look like a 'modern' 40 year old mum.... in all honesty I am late 50's and dress more fashionably.....she swings from hooker to nan in each photo ! and pics are always staged an filtered... the last pic in the set she's posted show's some woman in a bikini and cover up - why doesnt she crop tit like that out ? I'm sure that woman would be delighted to see herself on Insta shared with 163K of Fopps sheep ?!! She really has no bleeping clue....
I agree about the woman in the back! I would absolutely be cropping her out, just having a stroll with her pram and drink and now 163k people have seen her 🙄

Fopps doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself!

Reactions: 20
I spy....another pair of shades, granted these aren't as tacky as the others but I don't understand why she doesn't invest in 1 pair of nice sunglasses rather than 25373 tacky pairs.

Reactions: 14
I agree about the woman in the back! I would absolutely be cropping her out, just having a stroll with her pram and drink and now 163k people have seen her 🙄

Fopps doesn't give a tit about anyone but herself!

If that was me I'd be fuming... also for the actual aesthetic of a nice pic of her kids (which is obvs staged 'posing') you'd crop it out surely ??? It's broad daylight too so they are probably the only ones all dressed up for the evening when people are obvs still coming back from the beach !

Reactions: 13
I thought the point Of ordering tests for the return home was to take with you anyway. It’s not that’ they didn’t think they forgot 🙈🙈🤣

Reactions: 13
I thought the point Of ordering tests for the return home was to take with you anyway. It’s not that’ they didn’t think they forgot 🙈🙈🤣
you can do either... you can either take with you and or have them done locally abroad... most have been doing them locally but she obvs didn't do her research on where the closest place will be...... typical Fopps really !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: she shouldn't moan because before they even booked they knew the conditions of travelling !!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.