Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oh my god, sorry catching up and maybe this has been said a million times but who would ever go up to a mum and go ‘are you a teacher? Because you’re so good with your boys’ 🤣🤣🤣 it’s laughable that she thinks this sounds realistic. Most mums are good with their kids! You know…those children you care for 24/7??

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'm no prude but some of her silly fucking sheep 'captioning' are really inappropriate.. they are 3... all this obsession with them being heartbreakers and 'ladz' 'geezas'.... more chavs 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Jemi85

VIP Member
She really is a very strange individual. It wouldn’t even enter my head to go off on my own and away from my husband and kids on holiday abroad 🤯 She can’t cope with them, she resents them, and I don’t think she even actually likes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
She's mentioned this before, her and Chris have breakfast on their own so one can get their 'me time' for a few hours, whilst the other attends to the miracles. It's weird, from what I can see they both prioritise themselves over their children and definitely over their relationship/time together. I agree, don't see this lasting.

• Wow
  • Heart

ItWasAgatha

It's actually a bit shit to come on here and say a £2500 holiday is cheap and wouldn't be good. Get what you pay for etc.

£2500 is alot of money to most. Some people on here probably can't even afford to take a holiday that costs so much.

And I know its in the context of Nikki pretending to be more well off but actually some of the messages haven't been and have just been slagging off a 'low budget holiday'.

• Heart

freakshake

VIP Member
Wonder if they are all holed up in the hotel room with the white noise on sat in the dark waiting for the little shits to go to sleep. Can’t see them at the Mini Disco or anything like that

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Her story.. "I've been trying to find the perfect pair of green shoes for ages"
WHAT. I don't think I've ever wanted green shoes, ever. Like why do you need green shoes??
Because apparently greens the colour for this autumn 🙄 if you told her rolling in dog shit was the autumn craze she would do it

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I'm sure she's posted before saying she'd been asked if she was a teacher!! I just think its weird, not a thing I can imagine anyone randomly saying yet she's had it twice??
The only way I'd ever wonder if a stranger was a eacher, is if they were barking orders at them and keeping them in line.. so actually, maybe someone has said it to her 😂

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, imagine landing yesterday and already in the gym today and boys in the crèche. Have a fucking day off woman.

• Wow

bettybutler

Chatty Member
she’s really lost it with the bragging of lunch on her own on her FAMILY holiday ? Like WTF ??? I’m so confused your a family for 4 and you’ve left him with the kid’s to eat alone! Weirdest mum I’ve ever met, she’d be better saying she’s struggling being a mum struggling to cope around her own children, and be honest but no 🤣🙈

Missy92

Oooh I love NORTHANERS 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 thick twat. Pretty sure they don’t love you Fopps you chavvy bint.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does she constantly make one or both of them do that god awful face in pictures with their fingers in their mouth. It's not cute or funny. Or maybe I'm just a grumpy old woman. It's just nah.
I'm glad you said this because I honestly can't stand it! It makes me dislike them even more 🤦🏼‍♀️ so fake and forced 🥱 oh look how much fun we're having.... fuck off 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh Mazza I think you managed to mention most things ... though you may of missed the covid test inconvenience 🙄🙄
What's left to discuss?! She's lived every bloody moment thanks to fopperbollox, as we all have 🤣 her memories will be her chatting shit into her phone and eye fucking herself..... same as every other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 29