Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or that stupid bleeping slimming world count down ‘if you lose 1lb a week you’ll lose duck all by Christmas!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m calling it now… a holiday her and Chris
Yeah you’re probably right there. A week somewhere in the Maldives or similar, with a big fake speech about how it was SO SO SO SO hard to leave them but they really need some ‘us time’ and she’s a better mother for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How kind you all are...and there was me wondering if her birthday present from Chris would be divorce papers after having to actually try and parent their own children with her for a whole week for the first time in over 156 weeks, because lets face it she broke lockdown rules to send the boys to Mazza when she wasn't supposed to

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe somewhere like New York or Dubai. You can go for like 4 to 5 nights and all it a mini break and not a holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's just unbelievable, I'd be absolutely ashamed if I was so predictable to a bunch of strangers 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus Christ, imagine landing yesterday and already in the gym today and boys in the crèche. Have a bleeping day off woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Surely the day after you get back you start washin go food shoppin! Not go to the gym!

Reactions: 34
Surely the day after you get back you start washin go food shoppin! Not go to the gym!
Just comig to say the same...... Day after a family holiday for me the last thing on my mind would be going to the gym... it would ensuring all the washing, drying, ironing was done and food shop done (she can't say it was delivered as she lives on an exclusive estate ;).... she's so bleeping tragic and I can't believe she's in the gym with fizzy pop ? She basically has all the gear and no idea about healthy lifestyle ..... even me a relative fattie knows how to eat better than her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just comig to say the same...... Day after a family holiday for me the last thing on my mind would be going to the gym... it would ensuring all the washing, drying, ironing was done and food shop done (she can't say it was delivered as she lives on an exclusive estate ;).... she's so bleeping tragic and I can't believe she's in the gym with fizzy pop ? She basically has all the gear and no idea about healthy lifestyle ..... even me a relative fattie knows how to eat better than her !!
It’s the Pepsi that gets me every time, can’t do caffeine yet that’s all she drinks 😂 I’m surprised she’s not got the boys on it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.