Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’m so happy it was closed for under 5’s 😂😂
She’s so fucking weird, or maybe I’m weird because I don’t want my son to go in any kids clubs when we go away?

Reactions: 29

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It does make you think if all her designer stuff is definitely fake. £800 trainers but £2k on a holiday. This holiday doesn’t portray the life she wants us to believe.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s a soft cunt isn’t she, making daft lies up again, like someone else has said, teachers would be in school WORKING Nicola seeing as it’s the middle of September

urgh excuse my language but she brings out the worst in me🤣

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
She’s posting for her family? Nic love there’s this app called WhatsApp. You can totally send photos via that for family members without putting your boys and half the world on the web for literally anybody to get their hands on. Check it out!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #85 Fopps has been on holiday practically parenting two babies on her own, but give her a break because she has put on a stone (10lbs corrected)

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Just popping on to say how thrilled I am that her holiday is an absolute car crash, it looks absolutely dire 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wearesailing13

So the closed kids club was the ‘hiccup’ she mentioned, had planned to dump them in there when they were booking it obviously.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
That story is for tattle as we said they would be in bed before the disco 🕺 😂😂😂
God it looks miserable doesn’t it? Hotel looks empty and soulless. Shitty weather. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤪 To be fair kids will have a ball anywhere; it’s Prikki that will be fuming.

That story is for tattle as we said they would be in bed before the disco 🕺 😂😂😂
Imagine spending your holiday creating a content narrative for strangers on the internet 🤯

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Her story.. "I've been trying to find the perfect pair of green shoes for ages"
WHAT. I don't think I've ever wanted green shoes, ever. Like why do you need green shoes??

• Haha

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
What is the MWAH 💋 on the end of that grid post

Grow up Fopps, you are 40 and acting like a desperate teenager.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
We holiday in Spain every year and have done since my eldest was 10 months old - he's 26 now.... we took our 3 kids every year for 3 weeks.... we had the luxury of a family home but that meant that for 3 weeks 24/7 we had the kids with us constantly..... no help.... no breaks.... we parented our kids every single day..... and you know what.... that's what most normal parents do on holiday..... we took the youngest when she was only 3 months old, middle child was just 2 and eldest was 6...... 2 x pushchairs..... 2 x nappies..... baby milk...... but we did it and we had a great time...... I get that kids clubs are a great source of entertainment when kids are a bit older but I would never ever of put a baby or toddler into one if we had that option..... ours did go down for naps late afternoon for a couple of hours because we'd go out for dinner and be out till 11pm ish and sometimes they'd be whiney..... mine are all grown up now and I actually miss our family holidays..... in fact we will be going next year and taking the two younger ones as they've said they'd like to go..... we will also be getting in our just the two of us holidays ...... being a parent is about actually fucking parenting your kids and holidays should be a time to spend and enjoy quality time together.... who the fuck goes off for lunch on their own ?

She has put more time and effort into her daily fucking stories on this holiday that she did for the 'paid work' holiday she got which consisted of a 1 minute shitty reel and some sarky comments about how she didn't need to do more...... Nicola just give it all up .... get a decent job and stop making yourself, your husband and your kids look fucking stupid !!

• Heart

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I’m calling it now… a holiday her and Chris
Yeah you’re probably right there. A week somewhere in the Maldives or similar, with a big fake speech about how it was SO SO SO SO hard to leave them but they really need some ‘us time’ and she’s a better mother for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Laine33

🤣🤣🤣

She is raging the kids club is closed. Actually admitted that’s why they picked the hotel because they take kids from 6 months (sorry but wtf :oops:!!)
Who in their right mind would put a six month old baby in a kids club on a holiday abroad?? 😱🙈

• Sad
  • Haha

freakshake

VIP Member
I think you're on to something there. Mad Mazza also can't differentiate between Their/They're/There and Your/You're... :unsure:

I did have to laugh when she claimed to be 'only considering a kids club but in two minds about it' Then went on to say that's why they picked the hotel! Then her tone of voice changed, VERY irritated that Jet2 hasn't correctly listed that it's not available for under 5's...who does she think she's fooling?

Her behaviour is odd and unrelatable, I'm about to go back to work full time so have been putting my 17-month-old in a nursery to get him used to it for 3hrs a few times a week, I miss him terribly yet happily admit I've found being a stay at home mum bloody tough! And I never get time to have a 5-minute shower, let alone a bloody 3hr shopping trip etc, and if I ever did go away that long for myself, I'd worry about him!

What I mean is, I admit to finding parenting hard, and I do genuinely need more 'me time' 🤣 as I've not had any for 17 months, I want to work again but I'm also so nervous, sad, guilty about leaving my boy, I've cried almost every nursery drop off! Yet with Nikki, she claims to adore it, adores her miracles, loves staying at home, makes other mums feel bad and yet there's never a minute she's actually genuinely upset about not being with them, even on holiday she's trying to palm them off. It's really sad.
The miracles were just another accessory that Fopps needed to have that’s all

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
I don't think it's necessarily people saying £2k is a cheap holiday (although i wish I could find one for that price next summer! 😂) , it's just not what you'd expect from a family who make out they have money and swan around like celebrities.

They apparently spend £800 on trainers, have range rovers, designer bags etc. In my opinion it's just shown that the life she portrays is not real, they don't have money, they live on credit/refunds and buy knock off stuff from the market.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
You can imagine them asking what they all do as jobs and you’ve got Nicola saying she’s an insta hun. They then google niikki Ryan and they are probably reading thread 5

• Haha
  • Heart
I am enjoying this sooooo much. It’s awful when the first few days of holiday is shit weather. I’m laughing so much. All the hassle of travel for no ☀ 🤣😂🤣🤩

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Lunch on her own??? They've definitely had a huge row 🤣🤣🤣 what a spoilt, stupid, ungrateful bitch she is. Mark my words, I'll be uhmazzzzzzed if they are still together in 5 years time