Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Crazymummy thanks I can’t wait for them to come I’ve wanted a pair for months but couldn’t justify the cost.. I got a bonus from work this month and thought duck it I’ll treat myself 🤗

How would she know what the trolls were saying if she's only read that awful awful website once 🤪
She’s jumping on the bandwagon of mentioning it to gain sympathy. Look at hinch and Kate Hayes. It’s all for engagement. Gobshites the lot of them 🤣

A709A0FC-9D63-4B4B-9E56-1D3F3133AC1A.png

oh my god. I wrote that comment before I even saw this story. I knew she would start doing this! Even using the word THREAD🤣🤣

MORNING NICOLA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread number 72 Nicola!

72!!! If there was 72 threads about me I’d sure as hell start looking at my life choices 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She contradicts herself so much! One minute she says there’s nothing wrong with having a squint but she also says people were saying unkind comments that he has a squint, why is that an unkind comment??
Also says they were just asked if they wanted to be seen & then says she said to the HV about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's definitely been reading on here.. 👋👋
She retrieved the appointment letter from the bin, she's raging angry this morning.. Funny that she hasn't shown the results.. He has a squint. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A thread!!! Oh hey Nikki, you mean the threads here don’t you?
Hey girl hey 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only bad things that have been said are about her, her narcissism, and her blatant disregard for Covid rules but she obviously needs to twist it for the attention. People are concerned about your children Fopps. You should appreciate this and listen as you will learn a lot from it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What I don’t understand is if she doesnt Like comments about her kids then why does she share them?
honestly if there was a thread on Here about me and my family would I continue to share my life... no... would I share my children certainly not. Plus saying you your health visitor I get mean comments about graysons squint/nosquint from strangers I don’t know surely that would be an eye opener!
her Excuse would be the positive comments outweigh the negative. 🤷‍♀️
my Husband would tell me to stop sharing the kids, I’m surprised Chris hasn’t said that yet.

Reactions: 22
Someone’s rattled her cage this morning 😂 So the health visitor requested it, then it’s they were asked and said yes and now they were asked to see a doctor? Which is it Prikki?

I find it so odd how she gets annoyed about appearances but never comments on the numerous comments calling her out for her attitude around this pandemic, the constant buying clothes, going to the shops every day to touch everything and take crappy reels. How about commenting on why your kids go to nursery whilst you fanny about in your dressing room and make ridiculous YouTube videos. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The only bad things that have been said are about her, her narcissism, and her valant disregard for Covid rules but she obviously needs to twist it for the attention. People are concerned about your children Fopps. You should appreciate this and listen as you will learn a lot from it!
Exactly. She shares so much of those boys I almost feel like I know them personally. Anyway I just hope the outcome for Grayson is a good one. If not fixed it will lead to lots of issues further down the line.

Reactions: 11
The fact that she sees comments about a ‘squint’ and ‘ginger hair’ as a negative on their appearance rather than genuine people being concerned - not about the ginger obviously but you get what I’m saying - says more about her than it does us! Having a squint wouldn’t stop my child from being the most beautiful in the world to me, but what she’s saying is, it would to her. None of us say ‘ha ha the kids got a squint ugly little thing!’ In fact the opposite, most of us said we were glad she was taking it seriously and getting them checked out! Again she’s twisted it to fit her victim narrative!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
so she's just throwing letters out now is she with all Thier information still intact on it .. altho I suppose no point shredding it and she has taken away any ounce of privacy them kids had anyways

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.