Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is awful that the one thing that annoys her the most, is the thought that people are commenting on her children’s looks. Especially considering no one has made it about looks at all, only her. Everyone else is just relieved his eyes are finally being looked at.

This annoys her more than putting her parents and children at risk during a pandemic, annoys her more than knowing she told people to put a product near their eyes when they shouldn’t, annoys her more than giving people dangerous advice, and many more on a very long list.

She really does herself no favours with her lies. Does she think no one else has children, or none of her followers work in an opticians etc? Her followers will always know more than her, so who does she think she is fooling with her lies?

And lying for the sake of posting a really rubbish, boring video and caption. Why?!!?!!

Reactions: 30
She really believed her kids would be child models and she could pimp them out earning her a fortune when in fact they are just a bit meh. Nothing special, just normal kids and one has a squint. No big deal. She must be seething that she has friends whose kids are modelling.

This whole episode today is due to her not getting what she wanted and things not fitting in with her ideal. She’s only fully rattled when she’s in brat mode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Nobody on here has ever commented on the boy's looks, well not that I'm aware of. I've said I'm relieved they're getting him looked at and how cute he would look in glasses. If it wasn't for Tattle the boys might still be lying down! 🙄

She really believed her kids would be child models and she could pimp them out earning her a fortune when in fact they are just a bit meh. Nothing special, just normal kids and one has a squint. No big deal. She must be seething that she has friends whose kids are modelling.

This whole episode today is due to her not getting what she wanted and things not fitting in with her ideal. She’s only fully rattled when she’s in brat mode.
Sadly I agree. They'll be 3 in September I think so she'll definitely be annoyed they've not made it in the baby modelling world. The boys are cute but very average until she applies those filters 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is OBSESSED with appearances everyone saying how she shouldn't do certain things etc no reply soon as someone mentions the child has a squint or ginger hair she's straight onto the replies kicking off .. it's sad really isn't it .. it doesn't even matter if he did have a squint or ginger hair for that fact but she is vain and Obsessed with painting the perfect family pictures always for Instagram hence all the filters very sad

Reactions: 26
In regards to the eye test thing. It is plausible that they have been referred for being born early. My youngest was, although the health visitor forgot to mention it so when he was sent an appointment I couldn't understand it. I actually had to phone up to find out why!! It turns out he does have a squint and may need an op. I would never stick up for Flopps but this is a subject close to my heart so just wanted to state some facts. However, I don't post my life on the gram so wouldn't feel a need to mention it but as Fopps tells us her monthly cycle and pictures every yoghurt she buys from 20 supermarkets I'm surprised she hasn't been straight about it.

Reactions: 19
Honestly, anyone who can’t see that kid has a squint / lazy eye needs a ‘totally routine’ appt at the hospital themself

signed, someone who had a lazy eye as a kid, wore a patch, and still has it now and again in her thirties when she is particularly tired / stressed / run down (seen it a lot in the last year 🤪)

Reactions: 25
No one would be able to comment on the boys appearances in any way if we didn't know what they looked like. Nikki, you promote those boys to hundreds of thousands of people.
It's your fault people have opinion.

And I don't believe for one second everything was fine with their eyes. Grayson clearly has a lazy eye. You're doing him no favors by pretending like it's a terrible thing that needs to be hidden away.

Reactions: 24
It will definitely get noticed when he starts school. The teacher will spot it. It's so obvious too can't believe how she can say it's not. His right eye is really squint. Poor Grayson 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is this what's she's going to be like for every non standard appointment 🙄

The boys break their arm turns, "The hospital wanted us to test a new type of cast for no reason at all"

The boys need a tooth extraction, "The dentist said it was the best tooth they've ever seen, so they had to extract it to examine it in more depth"
Swipe up to get your own cast, we sized down for it, it’s uhmazing. #foppsfashioncast

Have a nice evening 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying people have made up a new / fake profile to comment - no hun, they had to make a new profile to comment because you blocked their Instagram account they normally use!

I speak as someone blocked by her on 4 Instagram accounts 🤣 Never said anything nasty or controversial.

If she’s XS, what size do the actual extra small people buy? This ridiculous vanity sizing makes it hard for thin people to buy clothes! If I wear a size 10 (when I’m a 14), what size do the actual size 6 people wear? 😂

Ok can someon
e show me the squint I can’t work it out as I don’t know what I’m looking for 😂

Reactions: 7
It will definitely get noticed when he starts school. The teacher will spot it. It's so obvious too can't believe how she can say it's not. His right eye is really squint. Poor Grayson 😕
It probably has been picked up at nursery already and maybe they’ve played a part in the referral?
By the time they start school it’s getting a bit late to sort out as ideally squints need to be treated before 7yrs old or it’s too late and they wouldn’t patch/operate without trying glasses etc first (this is only based on my experience with my son-and what the eye dr told me - not medical)

I also asked a colleague at school if his children have been referred with their eyes as both his were born at 33 weeks and neither have!
something has been said or she’s read it enough here to force her to get him seen!

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months, after the initial app they might want them back to do a proper eye test with the drops to have a better look and glasses would only appear after that...

Reactions: 11
Oh, what the hell is happening with these edits? Is she really sat cutting herself out on photoshop? 🙄
67956653-10C3-423B-89DF-7DEBCF9AC6B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t be arsed even looking at her Instagram but are those sweaty Betty leggings can anyone confirm? I won’t give the twit a story view 🤣 I’m smaller than fopps on bottom and fit into an 8-10 and I’ve ordered a size S... I’ll let you all know how they fit!!!

Have a nice evening ❤
they will fit perfect... I’m a 10-12 and fit a medium of sweaty betty. They can get a bit gappy around my waist but that’s where I’m smallest but I wouldn’t dare go down a size due to them becoming over stretched and see though bum!

those might be an XS but in no way should she be in an XS

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.