Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he's autistic?
I have over 20 years experience as a primary school teacher. I taught early years for a very long time. He definitely displays spectrum characteristics. He is quite different to Lawson. However he is way too young to be diagnosed and you can’t diagnose from Instagram posts anyway. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it gets flagged once he starts school.

Reactions: 15
I find it so sad she can’t just be honest about his appointment being non routine because they have a concern. A child wearing glasses or a patch is nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 17
I find it so sad she can’t just be honest about his appointment being non routine because they have a concern. A child wearing glasses or a patch is nothing to be ashamed of.
But didn't she say he didn't have a squint?!! How will she admit to it now when she has already denied it?

Reactions: 22
A lot of children go for eye appointments a lot earlier now as they want to catch things earlier. My eldest wears glasses then my youngest was referred due to this but his eyes are fine.

Reactions: 7
A lot of children go for eye appointments a lot earlier now as they want to catch things earlier. My eldest wears glasses then my youngest was referred due to this but his eyes are fine.
So you think they’re going to refer random 2 year olds to the hospital during a pandemic for no good reason? Sure hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My daughter got referred as part of her two year health visitor review due to family problems

the hv asked me if I had any concerns and then referred

Reactions: 6
They go for appointments earlier yes, but only when things have been flagged or there is concern. As standard the first eye test a child will have will be at school age

Reactions: 9
They go for appointments earlier yes, but only when things have been flagged or there is concern. As standard the first eye test a child will have will be at school age
My daughter had just had hers at school this week. That’s the first vision test we have ever had.

Reactions: 7
Is this what's she's going to be like for every non standard appointment 🙄

The boys break their arm turns, "The hospital wanted us to test a new type of cast for no reason at all"

The boys need a tooth extraction, "The dentist said it was the best tooth they've ever seen, so they had to extract it to examine it in more depth"
😂 Well ... Her Lies and Fakery have no bounds so it’s very likely!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter got referred as part of her two year health visitor review due to family problems

the hv asked me if I had any concerns and then referred
My daughter was referred at her two year check too as she had a turn in one eye. The HV couldn’t see it and neither could my partner but I could so they referred her. She had check ups for 18 months then was discharged.

She is just so special that her twins got randomly selected for an early eye check up out of the blue 🙄

Reactions: 15
Still no post about how it went. Is she drowning her sorrows
It'll never be mentioned again. If everything was fine she would've posted by now saying so to prove us witches wrong. She'll have been told there is an issue and will now go out of her way to hide it.

Reactions: 13
She is definitely going to annoy people this time. How she thinks a 2 year old having an eye test is normal I'll never know. Obviously doesn't realise most of us are more experienced parents

New Post alert. The doctor said there's no problems "at the minute" I smell bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Out of respect for Grayson I'm not going to post any pictures but it's plain to see in nearly every grid picture and reel she posts that the little boy most definitely has a squint or a lazy eye of some sort. She knows it and that is why they were there today. She's definitely with-holding the truth. If he doesn't get help then it could be too late.

Reactions: 23
Ooh she’s bugged by this... There are 2 replies but I can’t see them so must be deleted/blocked.
She’s the one making it about appearance. Having a squint or an eye issue is a health concern! Funny how she hides her update about the hospital appointment for Grayson in a post about herself? Her narcissism knows no bounds!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.