Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A letter dated 3 weeks ago clears everything up then 🤣🤣
Exactly it’s cropped and everything, it’s hardly showing what she’s saying is true. I understand privacy etc but her life isn’t private in the slightest. This could be an appointment for anything, let’s see if actually say eye test Nikki as you clearly read here 😘

Reactions: 14
So it wasn't a routine appointment they were offered as she said, she raised a concern with her health visitor as lots of people had said Grayson has a squint and the health visitor refered them to be seen. She is full of crap. I wonder why this has hit such a nerve with her? No one has said her boys are ugly or whatever, they are cute kids. My niece had a squint and had to wear a patch and glasses.

Reactions: 23
While you’re raging around your house digging out evidence to entertain us, can you pop to the office and grab your Degree certificate hun? 🎓🍆

Dance little puppet 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Stop putting ur boys all over Instagram Nicola!! I wouldn't dream of putting my kids all over Instagram!!!

Reactions: 22
Why couldn't she have just said on her initial reel/post/video that the boys were going to the eye department at the hospital as she had a concern about their eyes and they were referred. Not made out that it was something she was just offered, there will be genuine followers of hers questioning why they weren't offered a routine eye check on their 2 year olds. If she had been honest from the start she wouldn't have had to get the letter out of the bin, although Nikki Ryan perhaps next time shred the letter once finished with as it has a lot of info about your much wanted boys on there. If she had been honest she wouldn't have had to go on a rant about it. Honesty Fopperholic is always the best policy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 30
Nikki, it’s pretty simple. If you don’t want people to have an opinion on your children and they way you raise them stop plastering them all over social media for thousands of strangers to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I bet she wrote Lawson on it after fetching it out her bin 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
She probably insisted he was seen too because they’re twins don’t you know? 😉 She wants them to do everything the same, right down to sleeping times. She needs to accept they’re not identical so she’s not going to get the same interest or brand work as she would if they were. I have a 7 year old boy and 3 year old girl who look more alike 🤣. They’re individuals and that should be encouraged!

While you’re raging around your house digging out evidence to entertain us, can you pop to the office and grab your Degree certificate hun?
Absolutely, surely there’s a degree certificate or graduation photo she can post to prove how “cleaver” she is? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fopps ideal life would have been with an adorable blonde eye baby girl, remember Mazza screaming “you’ve got one egg 🍳 left”.This being at the gender reveal.Fopps thought modelling agencies would be knocking her door.Well as much as you pimp your boys they haven’t.The boys lack spirit,personalities and she filters their photo to death.Another disappointment in her life .

Reactions: 27
And while you're rummaging for your degree certificate can you find your slimming world book to show your 3 st in 3 months weight loss achievement. I'd have that plastered all over SM if it was true. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
woah! I've not seen her this angry since the wonky photoshopped fence rant 😂 and maybe the clap back someone got when they mentioned her likeness to Fiona Phillips, she'll no doubt have her sheep sharing it on their stories and bleating how awful it is to comment on a childs appearance and how right she is to call out the trolls etc etc when in actual fact the only person likening the squint to attractiveness or appearance is Nikki herself, shallow as a puddle of fly piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
woah! I've not seen her this angry since the wonky photoshopped fence rant 😂 and maybe the clap back someone got when they mentioned her likeness to Fiona Phillips, she'll no doubt have her sheep sharing it on their stories and bleating how awful it is to comment on a childs appearance and how right she is to call out the trolls etc etc when in actual fact the only person likening the squint to attractiveness or appearance is Nikki herself, shallow as a puddle of fly piss!
Omg!! I forgot how angry she was that people had the nerve to suggest she photoshopped her fence 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's done a whoa is me post on her stories and I can guarantee she will later on screenshot all of the 'lovely' comments that people have sent her ..... saying how uhmazing her followers are ! She's so predictable ? Also she has now deleted the post asking about his squint and all the comments she wrote which makes her look like a mad woman as there is nothing on her grid post apart from one woman saying that we are all basically jealous and lacking something in our lives to comment :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😂 😂 Also..... the letter ..... 1. Why is it handwritten ? My hospial letters have always been typed and posted ? 2. Who throws documents away literally the same day as the appointment or is that just me ? I have a plastic wallet I keep all things like that in - especially when my kids were small so I could keep track on things..... 3. She's making this out to be so much more and is so unrelatable....... Chelsea put a post on yesterday about her boys....... this is how you engage..... you are open, honest and then you know what Nicola you don't get critisised...... ! She is insufferable and is the master of manipulation to make t all about her !!! I detest her and the way she treats those boys as accessories for her sad, sad life !!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Purely an engagement post from start to finish, sadly using her children. I think we all know it’s not routine to have an eye test at two, but just stop being such a silly girl about it and grow up fopperholic.
Both my girls were referred and one had a squint , one requiring surgery eventually. They do monitor them for awhile as things change as they grow.
I just want to laugh out loud at her - she’s one angry person.

Reactions: 17
I notice that reel where Grayson is clearly being directed by someone to shout nurses has been posted to Facebook and Twitter as well as on her foppsfashion page and her foppoholic page
No mention of the over exposure of her boys to make a few quid from her ‘hobby’ no she once again makes up ‘trolls’ are commenting on her boy’s appearance which nobody has!
No one needed to know she was going to the hospital yesterday but she needed to have some content for the day and that’s the real issue and one that she is being called out on as she has quite clearly lied!
Give it up Nichola it’s embarrassing now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I did have a childish snigger at her saying "end of conversation" then the very next story was more on the subject 🤭

fopps.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So she has just outed herself as reading on here no one says thread in relation to Insta! She has also shown herself to be a liar by stating that she said to her HV that some people have commented that greyson has a squint & then the HV has put them forward for an eye test & that it wasn’t just a standard eye test for 2 year olds as she made people believe from her original post.
There was no need for her to get so angry & defensive about the situation, if you put your kids all over insta people are gonna comment. Why she didn’t just post saying some people have mentioned greyson having a slight squint which we can’t see so we have asked for an eye test just to be on the safe side, people would commend her for actually listening & taking some advice. The problem is she can’t accept those boys & herself are anything less than perfect because she is such a positive person. Plenty of kids have issues & we have such amazing medicine etc that can help them as long as they are seen at the right age. I do agree sometimes on the reels it does look like a squint but then a lot of the time he looks fine
Edited to add there is no way she is an XS in those sweaty Betty trousers, I always size down in gym wear cus I like a very tight fit but I do a lot of cardio & running so like to be held in she dicks about with some weights now & again & hit 10,000 steps. I hit about 16,000 a day due to my job maybe if she got a proper one she would get her steps in easier

• Heart
God she's an angry, lying prick! As usual she's reframing a story (wah wah Tattle are making fun of MY SON!!!!!!!!) For sympathy. No one makes fun of her children, it's her no one likes. I don't ever look at her page anymore, but she'd be better maybe addressing her engagement and why so many turned from liking her to 72 bleeping threads on here! #foppsmeltsdown

So if we didn’t already know it, she has most definitely confirmed that she has serious issues!

Nicola.....seen as you obviously read here......here is the thing! You plaster your children all over the internet, on your very PUBLIC profiles, for the world to see. We know all the parks you go to, all the supermarkets you shop in, we basically know every inch of your life. This is because YOU a chose to share all of that information. People recognise your children, even when you are not with them! That would scare the hell out of me, but hay ho, your children your rules. I also totally respect that, they are your children and your rules. What I don’t respect is your need to stroppy and hangry because somebody dare ask a question about something YOU have made very PUBLIC 🤷🏼‍♀️. Nobody, except YOU, has mentioned Grayson’s appearance, you make everything about how somebody looks even your own children. It’s unbelievably sad that you have to publicly declare that it wouldn’t bother either of you if there was an issue. The only reason you say it is to get sympathy and woe is me responses. Your boys are lovely, but your filter then, belittle them and make them perform for your gram as it’s the only content that gets and decent engagement. Here is the thing, if you don’t want comments, take them off the internet, let them be children, stop dictating their play, stop making them perform for the world. Stop filtering EVERY picture you post of them, you are seriously going to have 2 children with bigger issues when they grow up! And remember one thing, it’s not the “trolls” or the “thread” that’s the problem, it’s YOU and your husband, for letting the world have a right to comment, and they do have a right because you both give us that. Start respecting your own children and put them before your own selfish need of stranger gratification and freebies!

Rant over..😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 60
So if we didn’t already know it, she has most definitely confirmed that she has serious issues!

Nicola.....seen as you obviously read here......here is the thing! You plaster your children all over the internet, on your very PUBLIC profiles, for the world to see. We know all the parks you go to, all the supermarkets you shop in, we basically know every inch of your life. This is because YOU a chose to share all of that information. People recognise your children, even when you are not with them! That would scare the hell out of me, but hay ho, your children your rules. I also totally respect that, they are your children and your rules. What I don’t respect is your need to stroppy and hangry because somebody dare ask a question about something YOU have made very PUBLIC 🤷🏼‍♀️. Nobody, except YOU, has mentioned Grayson’s appearance, you make everything about how somebody looks even your own children. It’s unbelievably sad that you have to publicly declare that it wouldn’t bother either of you if there was an issue. The only reason you say it is to get sympathy and woe is me responses. Your boys are lovely, but your filter then, belittle them and make them perform for your gram as it’s the only content that gets and decent engagement. Here is the thing, if you don’t want comments, take them off the internet, let them be children, stop dictating their play, stop making them perform for the world. Stop filtering EVERY picture you post of them, you are seriously going to have 2 children with bigger issues when they grow up! And remember one thing, it’s not the “trolls” or the “thread” that’s the problem, it’s YOU and your husband, for letting the world have a right to comment, and they do have a right because you both give us that. Start respecting your own children and put them before your own selfish need of stranger gratification and freebies!

Rant over..😘😘
100 % this !!

👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.