Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's a dirt bag cackling away at innuendos about her kids, I guess if you've always shopped in the teeny tiny department at hubbies crotch store the thought of anything above a junior is enough to make you giddy :rolleyes: #pcikledick #wesawproof #teenytiny #sizeddown

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I noticed though she still has that massive nursing chair in their room. Surprised she hasn't sold it yet. Surely they don't use it for bedtime stories. That could be done just in their beds or both of them in the parents bed? She should take that chair away and give them a bit of space for toys. It's the least childlike child's bedroom I've ever seen!

I think I saw her reply to someone asking about the potty training saying she was going to wait for the better weather. Fair enough if they aren't ready but I still can't see her being willing to stay home for a couple of weeks especially when places have reopened. Plus, they might not both do it at the same time no matter how long she waits.
Good point, she’ll expect them to do it at the same time like she does everything else. There’s no way she can force them both to toilet train at the exact same time in the exact same way which is going to kill her! One might take to it and the other might not, one might do pees but refuse to do poos, one might ask when he needs it, the other might just whip his pants off... I would pay money to watch her try to deal with it. Far too much hard work and mess for Fopps to handle! I love being a mum and I would say I am very maternal and in tune with my kids’ needs but I found toilet training quite challenging both times so she will completely struggle. The constant having to be aware of any signs, the sitting them on the potty every ten minutes, the clean ups, the numerous loads of washing, the rogue poos on the carpet, when they try to put their hands in it... 🤣🤣🤣 Good luck Nicola hun, it’ll be hard to preen yourself constantly and always be on your phone when you’re negotiating all that babe! 😉

And also those innuendos are so inappropriate, she should be ashamed of herself. Again just shows how clueless she is about anything related to being a decent parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.