Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmm, I’m confused. I work for the hospital trust she took the boys to and we don’t hand write names or any other info on communications now. Even the signatures are electronic-and I don’t remember the last time we used red type 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, it could be legit but none of the team on my shift today recognise that letter as anything like we routinely send out.
Also-if someone had written the names would they not have done their letter ‘a’ the same in the boy’s names? I know that I definitely only ever write them one way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The last thing I want to do is defend this twit, but my recent hospital letters relating to my pregnancy have my name hand written on them. I was surprised it wasn’t typed.

Reactions: 5
I've updated the Wiki with all this in case we get any newcomers calling us trolls. Not one of the comments if you search for them were ever nasty about the squint.

• Since about July 2020 people started noticing what appeared to be a squint in Grayson’s eye. People had asked Nikki about this on her Instagram but she had denied it, deleted and blocked the users. There are some pictures here to show why people were concerned;
    https://tattle.life/threads/fopperh...within-her-content-pillars.11670/post-3118988
    https://tattle.life/threads/fopperh...fopperholic-the-tragic-nob.14237/post-3678527
    If you search the site, no one ever said anything bad about Grayson’s appearance or that the squint was negative in any way. It was only ever mentioned as a concern as Nikki had never addressed it and seemed reluctant to address it. Many users mentioned their own experiences and how delaying treatment would only be a hindrance to the child. On 23rd March 2021 Nikki posted on her Instagram saying the boys were both going for routine eye tests. Several people pointed out eye tests were not routine at their age unless there was a concern, and definitely not during a pandemic. Nikki posted a reel of the boys talking about seeing Dr’s and ambulances etc, clearly going to a hospital and not for a routine test. The next day she changed her story on a rant on her stories, saying she told the HV people had made ‘unkind’ comments about a squint, so they were offered a test. (again, she is implying its an unkind thing i.e. a negative thing to have a squint- no one on tattle ever said it was a bad thing). She also showed a letter from the hospital saying it was an appointment for both, not just Grayson (yet the handwriting is different for both names- Lawsons name potentially added?- it doesn't really matter if it was just Grayson so why lie????)
    https://tattle.life/threads/fopperh...e-my-boys-grayson-beigeson.17315/post-4371809
    https://tattle.life/threads/fopperh...e-my-boys-grayson-beigeson.17315/post-4371385

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Would they not get a letter each too as surely it needs to be on each of their records.
You are 100% right. I am a twin boys mum too. They have sickle disease, (a genetic blood disorder common in Africans). They have appointments every 4 weeks for blood tests and clinic apt, always same time but they've never ever received one letter for both kids. They always get everything seperate. Seperate NHS numbers and every other thing. No one will send grayson and lawson one letter for them both. They need separate health record. Period.

Reactions: 41
Would they not get a letter each too as surely it needs to be on each of their records.
That’s what I thought. I asked a twin mum friend and hers come through on seperate letters they just aim to do them as back to back appointments so the twins get seen at the same time (if it relates to both of them). She hasn’t been called out about his appearance - she has been called out for lying to her followers & making it out to be routine which had then sent followers into a panic as their little ones haven’t had these alleged ‘routine’ appointments.

Reactions: 25
The name Lawson has been written by a different person to that which wrote Grayson. There are noticeable differences in the way the letters are formed.

Reactions: 21
Sometimes I find tattle so funny because the conspiracy theories can be wild. But other times it is bang on and I can't believe I didn't notice something myself. Those two names were definitely written by different people- the a's and n's are different. But more importantly you are all 100% right, they would get separate letters as they are two DIFFERENT children. They are only 'twins' because you put in two eggs Fopps. They are still entirely different children.

This is why people call you out and 'troll' you Nikki. Because you LIE. All the time! Just admit you didn't like the comments that Grayson might have had a squint so you got it checked!

Reactions: 31
Hmmm hand written names, one letter for 2 children and different style of a in each name. At the trust I work for all ophthalmology appointments are sent on yellow paper as it’s easier for people with eye issues to read ....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I find tattle so funny because the conspiracy theories can be wild. But other times it is bang on and I can't believe I didn't notice something myself. Those two names were definitely written by different people- the a's and n's are different. But more importantly you are all 100% right, they would get separate letters as they are two DIFFERENT children. They are only 'twins' because you put in two eggs Fopps. They are still entirely different children.

This is why people call you out and 'troll' you Nikki. Because you LIE. All the time! Just admit you didn't like the comments that Grayson might have had a squint so you got it checked!
Tattlers could solve some of the world’s craziest mysteries, it didn’t even occur to me that the writing was different or that they would get individual letters but of course they would as they have different NHS numbers and different records! She wouldn’t need to try to keep up with her lies so much if she didn’t share so much. And you need to be extremely “cleaver” to be a good liar unfortunately for her. Next thing she’ll be posting a photoshopped or handwritten uni degree! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot get over the fact she captions her stories with totally different text to what she's actually saying, the whole point of the captions is for anyone unable to hear what's being said to still be able to know what's being said........she's just using it as extra text space.
PS - twin mum here, never once had a joint letter, always two separate even if taking them both at the same time for "routine" appointments it's always been two letters

Reactions: 27
Agreed with above twin mum also and never have a joint letter official hospital letter! Really odd !! Like someone else said the A and N are different and even the S. why lie ??? Why not just admit your worried about your child.! Geez

Reactions: 18
The
Hmmmmm, I’m confused. I work for the hospital trust she took the boys to and we don’t hand write names or any other info on communications now. Even the signatures are electronic-and I don’t remember the last time we used red type 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, it could be legit but none of the team on my shift today recognise that letter as anything like we routinely send out.
Also-if someone had written the names would they not have done their letter ‘a’ the same in the boy’s names? I know that I definitely only ever write them one way.
And wouldn’t the boys have a letter each as they have to be electronically stored on their records

Hmmm hand written names, one letter for 2 children and different style of a in each name. At the trust I work for all ophthalmology appointments are sent on yellow paper as it’s easier for people with eye issues to read ....
Yeah my daughters letters come yellow and I always wondered why, I now no thanks 🤩

Reactions: 12
I have so many questions about this whole thing

Why have are the boy's (🤣) both on the same letter? That is never ever done at all, expecially not with GDPR.

Why is the letter dated 4-3-21. What even is that and what does that prove? Apart from nothing.

Why is the writing different for the boy's (😅) names?

If she has been so open about absolutely everything, why scrub out the details on the 'appointment' letter?

Why were 2 year old healthy children randomly asked to come, in the middle of a pandemic when all non emergency services are pretty much halted, for a random eye exam?

Why is the paper white and not yellow?

Why is she being so furious and defensive all of a sudden? She's an hole to her kids..why this now.. someone is protesting to much

Why are you digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole here fopps... Come clean, admit you are upset and scared, worried, embarrassed (it's ok..no one will judge you any of this) and it'll all go away

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She obviously needs a bit of positivity and recognition today....so just for you Nicola...

Absolutely, bloody WELL DONE 👏🏻 on finally being able to spell “boys” so proud 😘😘

• Haha
She probably found the letter online like her cease and desist 🙄🙄🙄🙄
That actually crossed my mind that she's found it either online or a random old letter..... I seriously would not subject myself to all this 'back lash' so to speak when ultimately my children would be my 100% priority to look after and protect them as much as I can in this fucked up society we live in !!

Also..... today the boys have had toasties - why doesn't she just have a toastie with them and work it into her calories ? Surely CC is to make life easier ? She is obvs making their lunch then her lunch and Chris (who was on the park pics this morning as God forbid she goes out on her own with the boys!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:) is probably making a 3rd lunch unless he's allowed toasties.....

It's such a problematic life they lead - creating more work and issues for what in return ? Likes/comments off strangers a bit of fawning over her making her feel special and a fake lifestyle ?

On a side note - anyone who wears these Sweaty Betty leggings ? Are they any good and would they fit my size 20/22 fat arse ? TIA 🤪 🤪

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.