Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she’s bugged by this...
Doesn’t it speak volumes about what she’s like as a person that this is the thing she’s bothered about “trolls” commenting on? I would be far more bothered by people constantly saying I was a crap mum, I had crap content, I was thick, I was shallow, I never got a degree, my husband had cheated etc but she never addresses any of that yet she’s triggered enough to comment on the fact some people thought her son had a slight squint. God forbid! And I don’t think anyone inferred that having a squint meant he wasn’t beautiful. I’ve got a lazy eye and I’m a stunner 😉🤣 She also needs to realise that by broadcasting so many details of her life and her boys’ lives and by exploiting them for her own financial gain she’s inviting comments and criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Eek I’ve just gone for a look and there’s a further reply! She’s very rattled for something which is FINE!

1FF047F0-D119-4D87-8AC2-902C89A2E369.jpeg
CB6E5634-2B40-47D6-BA76-A959F7E76A1A.jpeg

To clarify this is not me by the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh she’s bugged by this... There are 2 replies but I can’t see them so must be deleted/blocked.
Only Nikki is allowed to put down her children! Not that anybody else does, but of course she has to mention his appearance and of course she has to mention that “they would be fine with it”!!! You have no choice, love!

Reactions: 24
Ooh she’s bugged by this... There are 2 replies but I can’t see them so must be deleted/blocked.
Okay so first of all she's just admitted she reads here. Secondly, not once has anyone 'put down a child's appearance'....it has literally just been mentioned that he could have a squint- no one said anything negative- SHE is the one making the association that a squint=putting down appearance as somehow less attractive.

Reactions: 31
The lies just keep coming... she now claims the appointment was just made for her. As someone who knows very well the HV team she is under its self referral you call to make an appointment at the hospital... nothing is just done for you with this appointment regardless of how pathetically insta famous you think you are!

Reactions: 25
These are my first children 😂 #firsttimemum #newmum
That old bleeping chestnut Nicola... change the bloody record will you 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

It will have been mentioned by her at the HV appointment because despite what she says she's listened to the good trolls of tattle and mentioned it to the HV who has referred probably just Grayson but in classic Nicola style she makes the whole thing out to be more special by saying it was booked for her and both boys... you're so full of it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I’ve just had a look at the post about the Indian ready meals and there’s a salty reply to someone suggesting she make a curry from scratch and then someone is asking her calorie advice and she’s suggesting they are too high. The woman says she’s carrying an extra 5stone, walks 12000 steps a day and has been put on 2300 calories a day. Seems about right to me to achieve slow and steady weight loss!! She’s a bloody danger.

Reactions: 17
I think she reads here everyday and that’s why she’s so desperately trying to prove herself all the time. I’d be insecure if I knew half of Instagram thought I was a fruit loop.

also, have a nice evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she reads here everyday and that’s why she’s so desperately trying to prove herself all the time. I’d be insecure if I knew half of Instagram thought I was a fruit loop.

also, have a nice evening.
If she reads here she could really improve herself by acting upon some of the suggestions! I would be so mortified that I definitely would! It’s easy, post a photo of your degree or a graduation photo, start being more compassionate, stop buying so much fast fashion, post more exciting food, stop exploiting your kids so much, change your content and your personality 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she reads here she could really improve herself by acting upon some of the suggestions! I would be so mortified that I definitely would! It’s easy, post a photo of your degree or a graduation photo, start being more compassionate, stop buying so much fast fashion, post more exciting food, stop exploiting your kids so much, change your content and your personality 🤣🤣🤣
darling why bother, none of that stuff matters, she’s only interested in proving she’s the most stunnin and the thinnest new mum with the most cleaver boy’s

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Loving the thread title
Marking my spot
“Mwah, have a nice evening”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just had a look at the post about the Indian ready meals and there’s a salty reply to someone suggesting she make a curry from scratch and then someone is asking her calorie advice and she’s suggesting they are too high. The woman says she’s carrying an extra 5stone, walks 12000 steps a day and has been put on 2300 calories a day. Seems about right to me to achieve slow and steady weight loss!! She’s a bloody danger.

It is salty the reply and you can tell as she never puts an emoji. That woman’s reply is genuine? The way she replies to people isn’t kind despite what she preaches 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
If she knew she would get a barrage of comments and questions RE the ROUTINE eye test WHY MENTION IT AT ALL?! No one put a gun to her head this morning and said “you must do a story telling all these strangers where you are taking the boys today” She really does herself no favours.
If I was getting comments about my child I would protect them not share them online to STRANGERS!!
Those poor boys are so overshared. Why don’t these people get it? Plenty of famous people (not that I’d say Nikki was famous 😆) keep their kids out of the public eye to protect them. Never seen Holly Willoughby's kids for example. My kids are on my PRIVATE Facebook and Instagram. I don’t even share them on my business page which has only a few hundred followers because they are strangers following me!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It is salty the reply and you can tell as she never puts an emoji. That woman’s reply is genuine? The way she replies to people isn’t kind despite what she preaches 🤷‍♀️
She is vile! Obviously today riled her as her child may not look 'perfect' (in her eyes btw, no one elses!) So she's having a go at whomever she can. I'd never converse with her, she is a lost cause and truly toxic. Awful woman who isn't qualified to give any advice to anyone.

Reactions: 27
And just like that it's back to being the Nikki Ryan show 😴
If you are not a fan of the oversized style why the duck do you keep buying oversized clothes 🙄🙄 also no one cares what size you Fopperholic wear in any item of clothing 🙄🙄
I can’t be arsed even looking at her Instagram but are those sweaty Betty leggings can anyone confirm? I won’t give the twit a story view 🤣 I’m smaller than fopps on bottom and fit into an 8-10 and I’ve ordered a size S... I’ll let you all know how they fit!!!

Have a nice evening ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.