Fopperholic #72 I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson & Beigeson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the last thread, I don’t know why she thinks no one will question why her special boys have got an eye check up as routine when NO OTHER child in the country gets one?! She sure makes her life so much harder by constantly lying! Couldn’t be arsed 😆

Reactions: 25
I reckon some health visitor or GP has advised she gets Grayson checked. If you listen to her story this morning she is pulling Lawson in to the experience as well. We know Nikki, we know.. How cute will Grayson look with glasses. 👍

Reactions: 17
She is going to find the coming years really difficult if she needs to lie this much to hide a bloody squint! I’m not unconvinced that Greyson isn’t on the spectrum and that will be so much worse for her than a sodding patch will be. Stupid cow!

Reactions: 22
Just seen these and you just know this are right up her street! How long till we see her wearing them?

Going for £65 on Instagram 😂😂😂

0B1A03E4-9055-4130-9CA3-640A64405A58.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is going to find the coming years really difficult if she needs to lie this much to hide a bloody squint! I’m not unconvinced that Greyson isn’t on the spectrum and that will be so much worse for her than a sodding patch will be. Stupid cow!
Do you think he's autistic?

Reactions: 4
My son had a noticeable squint at 18 months old and we were referred. He had glasses by the age of 2 and later had to wear a patch for 6 hrs a day! He hated the patch and it actually didn’t help, but having got him wearing glasses from a young age means the squint isn’t too noticeable now, but his eyesight in that eye is shocking! My daughter has now been referred due to her big brothers problems and had a check in September, the hospital said they are doing urgent appointments at the moment! At least the issues with Grayson will be caught easily enough to help him... if she follows the advice and doesn’t let pride get in the way to the detriment of her son’s eyesight!

More pics of her fingering food in supermarkets. Such an idiot. What is she adding to Instagram/ the world in general?

Her AWFUL shrieking when Whoeverson said 'nurses' - why is that so bleeping funny?? I don't get her at all? She is so sexist, automatically assuming he must mean female nurses because all nurses are female aren't they Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, while only men can be doctors?? She really is a piece of tit.

Reactions: 28
So now shopping in Asda?!
How many unnecessary food shops has she done in a matter of days, never mind a week or longer!

Reactions: 14
What's the betting she won't even address the eye test. It will all be brushed under the carpet.

Reactions: 16
Her best friend Rosie Ramsay’s little boy wears glasses now and he looks so cute in them. Is she thinkin she has to get him nhs glasses like in the 70/80s lol

Is this what's she's going to be like for every non standard appointment 🙄

The boys break their arm turns, "The hospital wanted us to test a new type of cast for no reason at all"

The boys need a tooth extraction, "The dentist said it was the best tooth they've ever seen, so they had to extract it to examine it in more depth"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So glad Grayson is finally getting his eyesight checked. I just hope Fopps doesn’t let her vanity get in the way of treatment.

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the last thread, I don’t know why she thinks no one will question why her special boys have got an eye check up as routine when NO OTHER child in the country gets one?! She sure makes her life so much harder by constantly lying! Couldn’t be arsed 😆
I’m thinking it was the only way the health visitor could get her to go..... tell her it’s routine as she wouldn’t listen to them if they spoke about it. Probably stamped her foot and sulked on the floor or something. twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.