Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
While you’re raging around your house digging out evidence to entertain us, can you pop to the office and grab your Degree certificate hun? 🎓🍆

Dance little puppet 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So if we didn’t already know it, she has most definitely confirmed that she has serious issues!

Nicola.....seen as you obviously read here......here is the thing! You plaster your children all over the internet, on your very PUBLIC profiles, for the world to see. We know all the parks you go to, all the supermarkets you shop in, we basically know every inch of your life. This is because YOU a chose to share all of that information. People recognise your children, even when you are not with them! That would scare the hell out of me, but hay ho, your children your rules. I also totally respect that, they are your children and your rules. What I don’t respect is your need to stroppy and hangry because somebody dare ask a question about something YOU have made very PUBLIC 🤷🏼‍♀️. Nobody, except YOU, has mentioned Grayson’s appearance, you make everything about how somebody looks even your own children. It’s unbelievably sad that you have to publicly declare that it wouldn’t bother either of you if there was an issue. The only reason you say it is to get sympathy and woe is me responses. Your boys are lovely, but your filter then, belittle them and make them perform for your gram as it’s the only content that gets and decent engagement. Here is the thing, if you don’t want comments, take them off the internet, let them be children, stop dictating their play, stop making them perform for the world. Stop filtering EVERY picture you post of them, you are seriously going to have 2 children with bigger issues when they grow up! And remember one thing, it’s not the “trolls” or the “thread” that’s the problem, it’s YOU and your husband, for letting the world have a right to comment, and they do have a right because you both give us that. Start respecting your own children and put them before your own selfish need of stranger gratification and freebies!

Rant over..😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #73 is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Hahahaha so she can show the ‘unboxing’ of her Nike trainers but not the Balenciaga or Gucci ones...okay hun! Fake fake fakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Nixen

Chatty Member
She needs a decent meal and a proper shag. So much pent up aggression in one woman, tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Is this what's she's going to be like for every non standard appointment 🙄

The boys break their arm turns, "The hospital wanted us to test a new type of cast for no reason at all"

The boys need a tooth extraction, "The dentist said it was the best tooth they've ever seen, so they had to extract it to examine it in more depth"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Ooh she’s bugged by this...
Doesn’t it speak volumes about what she’s like as a person that this is the thing she’s bothered about “trolls” commenting on? I would be far more bothered by people constantly saying I was a crap mum, I had crap content, I was thick, I was shallow, I never got a degree, my husband had cheated etc but she never addresses any of that yet she’s triggered enough to comment on the fact some people thought her son had a slight squint. God forbid! And I don’t think anyone inferred that having a squint meant he wasn’t beautiful. I’ve got a lazy eye and I’m a stunner 😉🤣 She also needs to realise that by broadcasting so many details of her life and her boys’ lives and by exploiting them for her own financial gain she’s inviting comments and criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

swipe_up

VIP Member
I wonder if I’ve been a bit harsh on Fopps, I mean she’s a lovely warm hearted sharing person who would do anything for her boys. She looks amazing in her coats and trainers and is such an advocate for healthy balanced eating.

ETA -April fools obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Mancnet

VIP Member
Why is this not enough for her to keep her kids off social media? She got her following as a slimming world weight loss account. Why does she think anyone gives a shit about her kids?!!

“Why are people unkind mummy??” “Because I’m a dickhead.”

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
So the boys are off to little kickers today. A quick look online and I know exactly what time and where they will be. And that their house is empty at that time too. Thanks to her I also know their exact address too.

Obviously I won’t do anything but it really is unbelievable how much she has openly shared online.

• Wow

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Would they not get a letter each too as surely it needs to be on each of their records.
You are 100% right. I am a twin boys mum too. They have sickle disease, (a genetic blood disorder common in Africans). They have appointments every 4 weeks for blood tests and clinic apt, always same time but they've never ever received one letter for both kids. They always get everything seperate. Seperate NHS numbers and every other thing. No one will send grayson and lawson one letter for them both. They need separate health record. Period.

Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Came for the comments.... was not disappointed 🤣👍

Aww bless her, she has major problems with the thought of her kid being ginger with glasses 😄 well and truly triggered! Come to think of it, she looks quite ginger and squinty on some of her before pics...is that not a little bit of you prikki?

I bet she has an account on here and is on here more than me! Yet again proving she can't keep away from us... why does she even care if people think former faveson-demoted-then-back-to-faveson is a bit squinty?! It happens! Take your grenade bar from up your arse thunder thighs and pipe down, go sit on deux acorn and stfu for a change 😘

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
She is making it more of an issue than it needs to be by keep going on about it. Nobody here is criticising your children Nikki Fopperholic Ryan. We are criticising you for being a constant knob. Take your boys off Instagram and go back to Slimming World (if they’ll have you) and take your yoghurts and 10 billion coats with you.

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
“Is it possible to fall in love with a pair of trainers?” 🤮 Is it possible to fall in love with yourself? If your name is Nikki Fopperholic Ryan than yes, I do believe it is. 🙄 She looks like a biscuit. A vain, narcissistic biscuit. Imagine posting a photo like that? She needs to have a word with herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Munch

Hmmmmm, I’m confused. I work for the hospital trust she took the boys to and we don’t hand write names or any other info on communications now. Even the signatures are electronic-and I don’t remember the last time we used red type 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, it could be legit but none of the team on my shift today recognise that letter as anything like we routinely send out.
Also-if someone had written the names would they not have done their letter ‘a’ the same in the boy’s names? I know that I definitely only ever write them one way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39