Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Elbows should be as close to your ears otherwise your just not benefiting from move. Anyone can swing weights around but when your forms right boy you’ll know about it alright!!
How NOT to do a tricep extension right here :LOL: elbows should be facing front not to the side. Her form in pretty much all her exercise videos are terrible, I can’t believe she paid twinset £600 and he hasn’t stopped her.

I’ve just started a 12 week plan with a registered dietician and qualified Pt. It was £80 and she has designed a meal plan specifically for me, with breakfast lunch dinner snack and treat options all measured and counted for me within my calories. All I have to do is choose my options every day and stick to the measurements she’s already done. No counting or anything.

Fopp was well and truly ripped off :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her technique is appealing.

Triceps elbows and arms completely wrong
Lunges is so bad no wonder he knees are sore as she’s extending over her ankle
Biceps she’s lifting to heaving and throwing weights around from her shoulders and hips.

It’s really concerning her tit PT hasn’t corrected her technique

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Sorry to say yet again, but Grayson does have quite a pronounced squint. Both of my now, adult daughters had them, both treated successfully by school age (one with surgery) it really is best to get it checked, opticians are open & GP’s will refer .
Still, fopps knows best 👀
Totally agree having watched the stories back. I’m not posting this to ridicule the child, don’t think anyone here would condone that. But her saying it just looks like a squint in pictures sometimes because his eyes are close together? Well this was a screen grab from her story this morning, not a picture, and it looks pretty obvious to me.

I’d hate to think they hadn’t got it professionally checked just because she can’t admit something isn’t perfect. How will he feel someday when he’s older if he’s self conscious about it and finds out people tried to encourage his parents to get it seen to?

Attachments

• Sad
Her technique is appealing.

Triceps elbows and arms completely wrong
Lunges is so bad no wonder he knees are sore as she’s extending over her ankle
Biceps she’s lifting to heaving and throwing weights around from her shoulders and hips.

It’s really concerning her tit PT hasn’t corrected her technique
But Twinset twit isn't a PT is he? He's an online coach whatever one of those actually is. Her lunges are awful, Fiona improve your techniques or in a few years you will really know about it as you will have done yourself some damage

• Wow
Reactions: 16
what a surprise she’s doing a live! Moron

She told a blatant lie during her Q&A that she used to do lives. I used to follow her before Instagram stories and lives were even a thing and she’s never done one.

Can you imagine her trying to keep her cool if people started questioning her and she couldn’t immediately block and delete or figure out who were true followers or not. She could try and ignore ‘negative questions’ AKA opinions, but everyone would still be able to see them. I doubt she’ll ever do one, too much of a control freak.
I think it will be the most ‘staged’ live ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How NOT to do a tricep extension right here :LOL: elbows should be facing front not to the side. Her form in pretty much all her exercise videos are terrible, I can’t believe she paid twinset £600 and he hasn’t stopped her.

I’ve just started a 12 week plan with a registered dietician and qualified Pt. It was £80 and she has designed a meal plan specifically for me, with breakfast lunch dinner snack and treat options all measured and counted for me within my calories. All I have to do is choose my options every day and stick to the measurements she’s already done. No counting or anything.

Fopp was well and truly ripped off :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t have thought Fopps paid for it .Another freebie to entice her sheep followers

Reactions: 10
Totally agree having watched the stories back. I’m not posting this to ridicule the child, don’t think anyone here would condone that. But her saying it just looks like a squint in pictures sometimes because his eyes are close together? Well this was a screen grab from her story this morning, not a picture, and it looks pretty obvious to me.

I’d hate to think they hadn’t got it professionally checked just because she can’t admit something isn’t perfect. How will he feel someday when he’s older if he’s self conscious about it and finds out people tried to encourage his parents to get it seen to?
Would it just be something as easy as wearing an eye patch and perhaps glasses? Imagine the swipe ups?
Swipe up for the patch guys....lots of you have asked me where his patch is from.....

Best to have it treated now rather than cause him issues in the future.

Reactions: 17
I know nothing about weights etc so can't comment but I suspect she only lifts them up takes a pic then puts them down - hence her crap form and lack of being sweaty !!

How desperate is she for people to think the boys look identical? Dressing them in those hideous tracksuits (sorry if any one likes them but they a really nasty .. and look like Wellsbourne market specials! Though apparently they are Next because Mazza asked her where 'there' tracksuits were from !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I see no vests and they are always almost pinned against that cupboard.... nothing natural about them at all sadly...... I was watching Chelsea's stories this morning and her boys are such characters and chatty and funny.... it's so cute to hear them now forming sentences and they have a lovely little northern accent..... always fascinates me how babies pick up their local accent - too cute !

I think she'll gather all this information on doing a 'live' but I bet she doesn't do one...... I'll be amazed if she does......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the only way she'll do a live is with lots of blue spanner mods on hand to delete anything other than brown nosing comments from lambrini linda and the passata appreciation society

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But Twinset twit isn't a PT is he? He's an online coach whatever one of those actually is. Her lunges are awful, Fiona improve your techniques or in a few years you will really know about it as you will have done yourself some damage
So he’s as much use as a chocolate teapot. PT’s are so valuable for adjusting and correcting technique. No wonder she is injured already

Reactions: 9
sorry but I'm confused if comments are switched off then she will just be talking to herself, not answering questions surely. only the ones she makes up...not actual questions genuinely live. she needs to have the comments on otherwise its not a genuine live Q & A it will be a Nikki talking to herself session about the tit she wants to spout not the questions people actually want answering

Im really no good with instagram avoid it like the plague for work. I have a social media team working for me but we avoid instagram as its not really useful for our industry as photos are not necessary to sell our services

If comments are switched off, then there is absolutely no point in doing a “live”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.