Fopperholic #61 Her 40 year old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday's reel still only has 200 likes. I really hope people are starting to see through hwr
I don't know about others, but I like my friends posts but ones I follow for their content I rarely really like unless it's a post I've found useful. I don't know anyone who sits there liking every post in their feed. Hopefully this is the beginning of influencers dying out

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't know about others, but I like my friends posts but ones I follow for their content I rarely really like unless it's a post I've found useful. I don't know anyone who sits there liking every post in their feed. Hopefully this is the beginning of influencers dying out
Yes let’s rid the gram of influenzErs.
Mind you Insta relies on them for advertising revenue so they’ll only come up with another means of getting money

Reactions: 6
I literally only watch stories for people I follow, I don’t even look at grid posts 99% of the time.

Reactions: 4
I used to do this on insta and fb, only like what i actually like. Friends included.

Reactions: 6
Once again outing the new sw bars before the consultants
We’ve known this since Friday, she’s losing her touch posting this a few days later! She’s been left a while now and given the turnover of consultants (particularly this year) there’s fewer of us left that she’ll know. I’ve screenshot ready to send to our brand protection though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
#fashionshitsta more like 😂😂

poor boys are gonna be picked on when they start school if she doesn't sort herself out 🤔
Kids pick on each other for anything. I was picked on because my mum and dad rocked up to parents evening dressed smart...dad in a shirt and tie and mum in smart trousers and a blouse. When it was parents evening we had the option of attending but my folks left me at home. The other students saw my parents and ripped me a new one for ages afterwards. This was way before any kind of social media too!
Imagine these two at school when the other kids screen shot things. Lets hope fopps is off the gram by the time this happens.

Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight foops buys the boys 4 cheap yoghurts for 75p then buys herself 1 fage for about £1.20 a go??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Kids pick on each other for anything. I was picked on because my mum and dad rocked up to parents evening dressed smart...dad in a shirt and tie and mum in smart trousers and a blouse. When it was parents evening we had the option of attending but my folks left me at home. The other students saw my parents and ripped me a new one for ages afterwards. This was way before any kind of social media too!
Imagine these two at school when the other kids screen shot things. Lets hope fopps is off the gram by the time this happens.
kids are horrible at times, god help them when they get to teenagers and you've got prikki posing in the gym. Or even worse finding the old photos of her from her blog with the wonky door frames and wide eyes

Reactions: 12
Why aren't her, Chris and the boys all having the campfire stew stuff ? Surely that is the beauty of SW - you can all eat the same as it's normal healthy food (when done properly!)...... if she's back to basics a portion of that with veggies would be fine..... she'll be eating dog vom on a tea plate and starving herself till Christmas !! Sad, sad existence !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why aren't her, Chris and the boys all having the campfire stew stuff ? Surely that is the beauty of SW - you can all eat the same as it's normal healthy food (when done properly!)...... if she's back to basics a portion of that with veggies would be fine..... she'll be eating dog vom on a tea plate and starving herself till Christmas !! Sad, sad existence !!
I bet Christmas Day she doesn’t even let go. It’s very sad she must have an eatting disorder

Reactions: 13
She quite often mentions that she's not good all the of the time and has chips when out for convenience. Sorry I don't believe her. Never seen pics. This is her full-time job keeping the weight off. 24/7, 365. She's consistent I'll give her that and tbh she walks her talk. At what expense though...? Life! I don't even think on Christmas day she relaxes her ways. She's rigid and it's boring! 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Christmas Day she doesn’t even let go. It’s very sad she must have an eatting disorder
It's so sad, food is a huge part of my life. Going out for dinner, Christmas chocolates will putting the tree up (and for breakfast every day after that 😁). Movies, wine and a take away on a Saturday night. So many things relolve around food in our house. I find her life so so sad. I can't imagine obsessing over syns and calories every single day. She really needs to get a life.

Reactions: 15
I’m not saying this to be mean but seriously has she never addressed Grayson having a squint? Surely the longer it goes untreated the harder it’ll be to correct?

I know it seems harsh to post a pic of it here but I mean they’re all over her social media anyway.
6E84AB05-D4C7-4200-B96E-61584C46B8DA.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's so sad, food is a huge part of my life. Going out for dinner, Christmas chocolates will putting the tree up (and for breakfast every day after that 😁). Movies, wine and a take away on a Saturday night. So many things relolve around food in our house. I find her life so so sad. I can't imagine obsessing over syns and calories every single day. She really needs to get a life.
I agree..She must have a eating disorder..Shes clearly got something wrong with her attitude to food that's for sure

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.