Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 She looks awful. Her legs are horrific. The boy’s (😀) are dressed like my grandpa looked in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she really wear head to toe white/cream to a day out in the countryside/garden/farm/Park 😱
She mentioned her makeup being too dark , hard to miss, I think it emphasised her pasty pins 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Where the hell are they? Does she not know where in lockdown? What the hell does she look like!! Money doesn't buy class hey Nikk Ryan

Reactions: 16
My friend visited The Farm today so I sent her the pics to see if she’d spotted them, she said you couldn’t miss her - very ‘look at me’ and whinging kids. That’s our Fopps Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Foodie Fashion.

She’s at a farmshop just outside Stratford - it’s very tenuously allowed to stay open as it sells essential items.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I showed the pic to my 18 year old daughter and she said she thought she looked good ?!!!! I said the trainers are hideous and she was like they are about 800 quid mum I'd be wearing them with everything ... and if you don't like her why not unfollow her lol!! I stand by my view she looks absolutely ridiculous - 1. Those legs need to be the same colour as her face ! 2. There is WAYYYYYYY to much beige going on in one outfit...... 3. She'd of actually looked much better if she'd worn her 'mom' jeans...... 4. Trainers will always look hideous..... 5. The boys outfits are so dull and boring..... no bright vibrant colours...... let them be little boys Nicola not fashion accessories for you - look at how Chelsea dresses her boys - they always look bright and colourful..... (and happy and healthy wit pink rosy cheeks and lots of character)........6. It really wasn't that warm for a short dress...... 7 She's a dick !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s ok
Why’s she liking her own photos 😂😭
She always has done, from her fashion account and the Fopp’s mum one too 😂😂.

Also, it’s ok saying that she sanitisers her hands on the way in, but she is picking everything up and putting it back, whilst touching her phone!!! She just doesn’t get it........still!

Reactions: 13
I bet she bought sod all from that farm shop. Far too many calories for that obsessive Nikki Ryan

Reactions: 19
Each to their own but.... What the actual duck does she look like wearing this outfit to a farm 😲
Talk about wrong outfit choice for the setting 😅 and Nikki Ryan if your "broken" toe 🤔 is really hurting you take those awful awful trainers off your feet, and rest your trotters you absolute fool 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she only allows pics showing her real face from a huge distance.........good folk of tattle may I present the real nikki ryan / fopperhollic and her squat, puffy, over filled chipmunk face

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I showed the pic to my 18 year old daughter and she said she thought she looked good ?!!!! I said the trainers are hideous and she was like they are about 800 quid mum I'd be wearing them with everything ... and if you don't like her why not unfollow her lol!! I stand by my view she looks absolutely ridiculous - 1. Those legs need to be the same colour as her face ! 2. There is WAYYYYYYY to much beige going on in one outfit...... 3. She'd of actually looked much better if she'd worn her 'mom' jeans...... 4. Trainers will always look hideous..... 5. The boys outfits are so dull and boring..... no bright vibrant colours...... let them be little boys Nicola not fashion accessories for you - look at how Chelsea dresses her boys - they always look bright and colourful..... (and happy and healthy wit pink rosy cheeks and lots of character)........6. It really wasn't that warm for a short dress...... 7 She's a dick !!
I think your daughter was trolling you 🤣 my son does this to me, I I ask him something and he takes the other side to have a debate with me the little tit!! (We've taught them too well haha) I totally agree she looks utterly ridiculous and I AM her age! I get told I look 10yrs younger, but I certainly wouldn't wear that outfit together! It's horrible!!! 🤣😵

Those trainers are horrific. Send them back Nikki Ryan and move your oven to the kitchen. Cut corners on your extension but supposedly constantly buy ridiculous priced shoes and clothing. They are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think your daughter was trolling you 🤣 my son does this to me, I I ask him something and he takes the other side to have a debate with me the little tit!! (We've taught them too well haha) I totally agree she looks utterly ridiculous and I AM her age! I get told I look 10yrs younger, but I certainly wouldn't wear that outfit together! It's horrible!!! 🤣😵
Sadly my daughter did say if she had the money she'd buy a pair - thank duck she's on a low wage 😂 😂 😂 😂 She is an argumentative madam though ! If I said black she'd say white !! I'm mid-50's and have bought some converse and cropped combats and feel I look better than she does in that baggy jumper and coat - she looks every bit her size12 in that outfit not the size 8 she claims to be..... it's all so shapeless and does nothing to show off her slim frame ! (because she actually does have a decent figure she just doesn't need to lie about being a size 8 or XXS )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She'll be creaming her knickers. The farm have shared her post on their stories. Nikki Ryan your now a famous looking twit

• Haha
She'll be creaming her knickers. The farm have shared her post on their stories. Nikki Ryan your now a famous looking twit
I bet she contacted them the bloody weirdo 🤦🏼‍♀️ that outfit is like something out of Heartbeat I can't stop sniggering 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.