Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs are very corned beef like. We all know those trainers are snides. She’s so vacuous. Looks like a totally inappropriate outfit for a farm x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s wrong with a pair of jeans and a hoody or jumper if you’re going to a farm. She looks like a right knob in that get up. I see she’s also put another affiliate link for that awful coat on her stories saying it’s perfect if you’ve got kids 🤣 eh?!

Reactions: 23
I can’t imagine ever spending £800 on such an ugly clumpy pair of trainers that will be out of “fashion” by the time she’s paid off her credit card bill! She looks totally ridiculous

Reactions: 19
She’s completely bonkers not only dressing herself in beige but the boys too - when you’re going to a farm!!!! How she can think she is intelligent is beyond me. I bet everyone just looks at them and smirks x

Reactions: 16
That outfit really shows off how her legs are the same width all the way down?! Her calves are as wide as her thighs, and those trainers make her look like she has cankles. Hideous outfit!!! That colour looks awful on her!

Reactions: 21
Wtf is she wearing? She always gets it so wrong! Just because they are supposedly designer trainers Nikki Ryan doesn't mean you have to buy them, they are bloody ugly and are not a good look on you.
A wipe clean flasher mac???!!!!!😂😂😂
No way did they actually buy anything from the farm shop.
Saying how she bought a xs in her jumper dress, of course you did Nikki ryan,.keep telling yourself that. And she has already booked something for when out of lockdown. She will be worse than she was before all this started,.She won't have learnt anything or changed her ways. Unlike most of us who have changed, realised what is important etc, Nikki Ryan will still be the same old Nikki Ryan

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I showed the pic to my 18 year old daughter and she said she thought she looked good ?!!!! I said the trainers are hideous and she was like they are about 800 quid mum I'd be wearing them with everything ... and if you don't like her why not unfollow her lol!! I stand by my view she looks absolutely ridiculous - 1. Those legs need to be the same colour as her face ! 2. There is WAYYYYYYY to much beige going on in one outfit...... 3. She'd of actually looked much better if she'd worn her 'mom' jeans...... 4. Trainers will always look hideous..... 5. The boys outfits are so dull and boring..... no bright vibrant colours...... let them be little boys Nicola not fashion accessories for you - look at how Chelsea dresses her boys - they always look bright and colourful..... (and happy and healthy wit pink rosy cheeks and lots of character)........6. It really wasn't that warm for a short dress...... 7 She's a dick !!
This is her problem - she’s trying to appeal to people who appreciate £800 trainers (£800????) but she’s a 40 year old mum so 99% of her demographic will not get it. It’s just so mixed up and she’s not succeeding.

Reactions: 21
So much beige 🙈

It’s just not a flattering colour for anyone, but especially mid calf length on someone who really doesn’t have great legs. If I was her I’d start doing some weights and try and get some shape into those legs!

Reactions: 16
im still chuckling at the outfit.....Columbo called, he wants his coat back you melt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
from behind it would look like she had nothing but a flasher Mac & trainers on, so people would thing either 1. She’s pissed herself and had to borrow her Nans coat until she got home. Or 2. She was feeling rather Randy and wanted to seduce Chris! Or 3, she’s actually in the middle of a breakdown and just ran out without dressing!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really struggle to understand her values in life!!! Also she never mentions anything like savings and pension... I know it sounds really boring but I’m 6 years younger than her and with my employer and my contributions have 25% of my salary going into my pension and I don’t think that will be enough... in 20 years time will she still be doing the same tit because she has nothing to show and can’t retire 🤯

Sorry but who tf spends £800 on trainers when they’ve got 2 toddlers. I couldn’t possibly

Reactions: 26
So much beige 🙈

It’s just not a flattering colour for anyone, but especially mid calf length on someone who really doesn’t have great legs. If I was her I’d start doing some weights and try and get some shape into those legs!
One time I had suspected gallbladder issues and my poo was beige. This outfit reminds me of that poo. 😂

Sorry but who tf spends £800 on trainers when they’ve got 2 toddlers. I couldn’t possibly
She maybe bought the real deals to pose with but would have sent them back.Then bought snides. X

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for her as she must feel the need to dress up like that and go Pose for photos. I’m all for looking good but she just looks like she’s trying to be some sort of Try hard! that Outfit could of worked if she took the flasher mac off and threw A denim jacket maybe.

Reactions: 20
My friend visited The Farm today so I sent her the pics to see if she’d spotted them, she said you couldn’t miss her - very ‘look at me’ and whinging kids. That’s our Fopps Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Foodie Fashion.

She’s at a farmshop just outside Stratford - it’s very tenuously allowed to stay open as it sells essential items.
My sister in law lives in that village n goes there!

she looks like a 40 year old tryin to look 20!Awful outfit! It wasn’t that warm for bare legs!

Her & the boys look awful & don’t look like they are having fun. That outfit on her cuts her off in all the wrong places worst outfit I have ever seen on her

I don't object to people following the latest fashions whatever age they are in truth, but she does look like an absolute plonker in that get up🤦🏼‍♀️ no wonder deux mankles was 10 steps ahead of her at all times... I wonder if he's been dying his hair it looked rather black on her stories? Could just be me though!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.