Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Yawn, what a boring load of old foodshopperbollox that was. The only vaguely interesting thing was how chubby and puffy her face was without the help of filters. Oh, and while I'm here, the reason that our lovely Chelsea doesn't have time to watch Netflix is because she's a proper mum to her twins, she's also looking after her very poorly husband, a stepson and two dogs. So suggesting that she watches Netflix when she's in the bath or getting ready in the morning is, without doubt, the most ignorant, crass thing to come out of your overfilled lips to date you silly vacuous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Also, considering all the talk lately about teaching boys to respect women, I don’t find her sleaze bag husband clearly teaching them to get excited about seeing nurses funny. Nurses are not ‘things’ for men to get excited about. They are qualified professionals who do more work in a day than those two do in a year.

sorry I know that might sound petty but the events of the last couple of weeks have really made me take notice of this stuff. It’s so important boys education on how to treat and view women starts early and it’s not the first time he’s been inappropriate and she’s cackled like a witch in response.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
New thread suggestion - reposting what I said earlier

Fopperholic #72 : Hey, I’m Nikki Ryan aka Flopperholic and these are my boy’s Grayson and Beigeson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I read her reply to Chelsea and thought, with everything that Chelsea is going through Nikki is all me me me. “I take the iPad with me every where!” Well Nikki, Chelsea has 2 young boys, a step son and a very poorly husband, she regularly drives him to his treatment, she’s basically solo parenting the boys while keeping the house clean and tidy, cooking lovely looking meals while most likely falling apart inside but trying to keep it as together as she can. It’s exhausting for Chelsea but she keeps on going!

Honestly Nikki wake up and realise there is more to life than watching a fecking iPad, being obsessed with being a size 8 and buying fecking awful coats.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Thread suggestions page early sorry! Obsessed with beige & a lot of fage your desperation makes us all rage

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Monkey47

VIP Member
I work in an opticians and it is absolutely not standard to have an eye test at that age. In fact we would only book an appointment for a child that young if they had been referred due to concerns as they are too little to understand the process to actually give accurate responses to measure sight. A lot of opticians wouldn’t have the equipment necessary to check the eyes of a child that young and usually it would be in the ophthalmic department at the hospital but again that would have been through a referral via a health professional

Reactions: 40

lexiloo

VIP Member
tattle friendly (and more realistic) version of her stories....

what's mummy's name? - fopperbollocks
what's daddy's name? - pickle dick mankles
what's nanny's name? - M. Mcdonnell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Yeah the fact she had to clarify it’s just a standard eye test and it’s for both of them not just Grayson, means it definitely not a standard eye test for them both😆

but if she still can’t be transparent about it she’ll just cover up him having to wear glasses or a patch. We all know appearances are the only thing that matter with this one and she’ll consider him less than perfect if he has to wear something. Which is really sad

Oh and no ‘health care professional’ is going to send two toddlers for a ‘routine’ eye test in a pandemic if there wasn’t a good reason.

Reactions: 38

Mancnet

VIP Member
She will be in full starvation mode ready for this wedding. But no matter how good she looks in a bikini she hasn't done anything to get rid of the anus shaped tattoo around her belly button and the offer crap 90s tattoos.

Being slim will never stop her looking chavvy!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
#worklifebalance I’m creased! Come back when you have a proper full time job, juggle parenting 2 children, have homeschooled for the best part of the last 12 months plus all your every day mundane chores, without palming your children off at every given opportunity! Fucking #worklifebalance

• Heart
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I’m a skinny jeans girl usually" - then proceeds to wear mum jeans as skinny jeans anyway :rolleyes: is there nothing this fuckwit can't mess up??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35