Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has gone running to Tesco to find the grenade ice cream. Wonder why she wasn’t #gifted any!
The stats on the Grenade ice creams are nothing special either. 136 cals for only 6g protein?
I get the Aldi fake Halo ones, and they are only 70 cals and 3.7g protein - and a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 13
Someone the other day said she’d be in Tesco this weekend! That’s 3 different supermarkets this week all for what......pictures of bleeping ice cream 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The stats on the Grenade ice creams are nothing special either. 136 cals for only 6g protein?
I get the Aldi fake Halo ones, and they are only 70 cals and 3.7g protein - and a fraction of the price.
But it gives her a chance to show off at being an ambassador (although obviously not a respected one if she has to go out and buy her own)

I have a family member who is an athlete. Just thought I would check her insta compared to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic. I don't look very often because I only use it to be nosey and I interact with my relative sometimes on FB but mainly in private. Unlike Nikki. The difference between her and Nikki's success and attitude is huge.

She has less than 900 followers and has several sponsors who gift her thousands of pounds worth of products every year including international flights, exercise equipment, clothing, protein products, nutrition products etc etc she has had these sponsors for years and they come back to her every single month because she respects them and advertises her products properly and she kindly gifts to younger athletes too and gives her time for free to help her sponsors with research projects this is not in a contract she just does it to show appreciation and to show young athletes how to behave..that's how you do it Nikki...

She would flip if I called her an influencer... because she really isn't and doesn't want to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she is touching the boxes she Better be buying!
I did comment on a post n asked
Her if she was buyin if she’s touched them
N replied with yes I bought them n I use the hand gel.
her freezer but with rammed with ice cream!
she’ll be going to Icelandsoon to get the sweet style ice cream 🙄

Reactions: 16
If she is touching the boxes she Better be buying!
I did comment on a post n asked
Her if she was buyin if she’s touched them
N replied with yes I bought them n I use the hand gel.
her freezer but with rammed with ice cream!
she’ll be going to Icelandsoon to get the sweet style ice cream 🙄
did you ask that on her Instagram? Can’t see the comment, has she deleted it already? Is she really saying she bought snickers, little moons, screwballs, choc sandwich’s and fruit splits (these are all the ones she’s holding) as well as the ice creams she bought a few days ago? She’s such a liar!!!

Reactions: 15
did you ask that on her Instagram? Can’t see the comment, has she deleted it already? Is she really saying she bought snickers, little moons, screwballs, choc sandwich’s and fruit splits (these are all the ones she’s holding) as well as the ice creams she bought a few days ago? She’s such a liar!!!
she is a liar as she didn’t buy the vanilla ones in Aldi as vanilla is sooooo boring !!! Oh the irony in saying that from some one who took a boiled egg to a party 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did screenshot them n her reply on my Home Screen whilst I was out running Inacse it wasn’t there for long lol

Attachments

What a sad, sad life she is leading going round supermarkets (because obviously essential shopping doesn't apply to Nicola Ryan!!) and taking photos of items she would very rarely (if ever) eat just to show strangers on the internet ? How she can think that this is a fulfilling lifestyle is actually beyond me....... I would be mortified if she was my sister...... or daughter....... get a proper job and contribute to society to sad woman ! I bet she didn't buy any of those ice creams - 1. too many calories... 2. not enough protien for her..... Oh I do wish security would march her out...... you have to pity the life she leads because I am not one bit jealous of her thats for sure !! She must be so unfulfilled in life to spend her time doing this.... trying on clothes that are as beige as her life...... and not even injecting colour in the boys wardrobe or life ....... poor kids :( and the whole 'save, share, like' is just tragic !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It really is tragic isn't it. Yet if you say anything you're jealous 🙄 jealous of someone who has nothing in their life aside from taking pictures of food in supermarkets. I have real second hand embarrassment for her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going by her posts if she has actually brought all the ice creams then this week she’s spent over £30 on ice cream alone!! Forget invisilign it’s false teeth she will be needing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I just did 45 minutes of ironing and whilst doing that caught up on random crap on YT. Thought how can Fopps not do her ironing. I actually really enjoy it and find having ironed clothes so satisfying and I even am sad enough to iron my pillowcases but then again I'm not obsessed with SM, my steps, or completing a series.

Reactions: 14
😂 told you she would be in Tesco! Although I didn’t guess ice cream...my next guess for tomorrow will be st nicks park and coffee, maybe a trip to Sainsbury’s for yoghurts

Reactions: 22
😂 told you she would be in Tesco! Although I didn’t guess ice cream...my next guess for tomorrow will be st nicks park and coffee, maybe a trip to Sainsbury’s for yoghurts
Have they announced yet when soft plays are due to open? She will be first in the queue 😂 How can she go to supermarkets so much? I know it's for content, but does it not get boring?. I suppose if Primark were open she would be in there.

Reactions: 17
Have they announced yet when soft plays are due to open? She will be first in the queue 😂 How can she go to supermarkets so much? I know it's for content, but does it not get boring?. I suppose if Primark were open she would be in there.
I think they are pretty low down the list like May or June. I know it's not when gyms etc open. So she will be devastated she can't throw them in there for hours at a time.

It is the May 17th date at best currently

Reactions: 10
Imagine if she got chatting to another mum at soft play (not that I actually think she’d look up from her phone for this to happen) and was asked what she does for a job “I travel round supermarkets taking photos of low calorie foods for my reciprocal comment pod and sex bots” ok then....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Quite possibly the worst outfit she has ever worn, and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.