Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not over that reel 😂😂😂 LJC has done two recently, the difference is like night and day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something or is she commenting on her own posts with her #'s? Is it to up her engagement?..🤔 fopperholic, nikki Ryan

Reactions: 17
Wonder who the boys are looking at in those pics? They appear to be looking at someone to their left and right as well as whoever is taking the pics. Had the parents round Fopps? Wonder when they last saw Chris’s parents? She hasn’t mentioned them at all the whole pandemic bar once saying they were on a FaceTime with Chris and the boys.

Reactions: 13
Why was ‘family burger night’ a second or less on each meal but a couple from seconds on the sauces? Trying to hide that the boys are on a CC diet? Sad that she can’t CC a burger bun into her allowance.

Reactions: 15
Just when you think she couldn’t get more cringe you spot she comments on chloe ferry’s posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, I'm now wondering about those accounts that spring to her defense and argue with anyone questions her, could they be Nikki Ryan in disguise?
Could very well be, I don’t know who this influencer was discussing on the thread but she said they had at least 8 different accounts that they commented on their own posts with to up engagement!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Could very well be, I don’t know who this influencer was discussing on the thread but she said they had at least 8 different accounts that they commented on their own posts with to up engagement!
Nikki has at least 5 to hand! Chris has two she uses she’s uses her mums and her own plus foppsfashion or whatever bullshit it’s called.

Reactions: 18
You can tell who’s in the reciprocal comment pod. Whenever she posts it’s the same people and they never answer her inane questions, they just comment “gorgeous” or something similar. It’s ridiculous. I hope brands are now more aware of this behaviour as they can’t be seeing a return on their advertisement spend when using such “influencers”

Reactions: 15
Imagine having that much time on your hands?! 😂 can’t barely keep up with this thread let alone have the energy to comment on my own Instagram posts from 5 different accounts 😂 and not forgetting to message the WhatsApp group and make sure everyone is saving my new post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This “comment pod” reminds me of the film Catfish.
A middle aged woman had over 30+Facebook accounts of different people that she would use to create this life of a family and friends etc to catfish men. She had two teenage stepsons who were severely disabled and took up most of her time. Iv no idea how she fitted it all in but this is Fopperholic Nikki Ryan. Who has the time!? And who could be arsed?! I have 2 accounts, one business one private and still struggle to post everyday on my business page 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.