Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter wears glasses very strong ones and has been wearing them since the age of two she has a squint but just before Xmas she had surgery to have it corrected. It’s looks fantastic what the doctor did. Anyway at there age they will probably have to have the Eye drops to make there pupil bigger , my daughter hates them but bow age 7 she down need them , and it’s definitely not routine to have eye test at 2 unless told too, we asked our Hv to refer us

Reactions: 14
4th supermarket in a week... now poking round in Asda! She’s very behind, other people on insta have already picked up on half the things she’s finding and she basically just copying. Can’t find anything herself can she🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have a 3 year old and never been asked to go for a routine eye test?! She has been for a couple though over the last 18 months for a possible squint but thankfully it’s not one. Why does she lie?! Surely everyone watching will be asking why their little ones havnt had one?!
Same my kids are now 8 and I only took them because complaints on headaches and that was when they were 6 1/2 she must know people will question it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4th supermarket in a week... now poking round in Asda! She’s very behind, other people on insta have already picked up on half the things she’s finding and she basically just copying. Can’t find anything herself can she🙄
That will be because there’s an Asda just up the road from the hospital she will be at.
It’s concerning that she adds ‘I’m sure it will be fine’, like she can’t possibly accept that he may need glasses. But then again she’s read the secret so I’m sure she will think it and make it happen with her super positive mindset.

Reactions: 20
does anyone else think that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic will refuse the nhs glasses and make an unnecessary un-relatable extravagent purchase of designer ones? if she does then it proves that she is not relatable in any way to the majority of her followers and she should just give up sm now. who in the right mind would give toddlers designer glasses.

Reactions: 16
does anyone else think that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic will refuse the nhs glasses and make an unnecessary un-relatable extravagent purchase of designer ones? if she does then it proves that she is not relatable in any way to the majority of her followers and she should just give up sm now. who in the right mind would give toddlers designer glasses.
I would be tempted to agree but I really think she’s going to hide it if he does have to wear them. Even though I think glasses on toddlers are ridiculously cute, she won’t.

Reactions: 14
I'm glad she's getting their eyes checked. Grayson's squint is so noticeable they will spot it a mile off without the tests. Squints are common in children but to Nikki it'll be a big inconvenience. For one, I hate to say it, her IG pics of the boys will be ruined. Or she could use it to her advantage. I had a squint when I was younger and had NHS glasses but I remember my Nanna bought me a special pair too. I wore a patch for a while. Didn't do me any harm. Only sometimes when I've had a few drinks it comes back! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fopperbollox had laser eye surgery but I don't recall seeing a pic of her wearing glasses ever 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not been on here for ages but my 2.5 yo has just got glasses and randomly thought i'd see if fopps had got Graysons eyes looked at yet, to see the reel. Won't lie I was slightly devasted at my little one having to wear them so young but soon got over it and its whats best for her plus looks adorable in them.

I hope she is honest about the outcome. Probably just doing Lawson because she would have taken hin with her anyway.
Don't be devastated. They’re cute and can’t be helped. Often wearing them young corrects problem and prevents so not needed later. I wore mine when little and didn’t need from about 8 upwards. X

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.