Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5158D869-8B02-4E29-91E2-AB74C6C86E82.png
“Oh look, the lady we saw fingering ice creams is now molesting a tractor”

Dick head.

I think the trainers are orthopaedic for her broken toe 🤮🤮🤮😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at the the way the boys are staring into that empty wheelbarrow. It must be the same look they have when Nikki takes them to the supermarket and they are wondering where their food is. Staring longingly into the trolley dreaming of full fat milk and cheese. Back to the wheelbarrow though. How does she think that is a good picture? Is it because the rotting wood matched their outfits 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So much beige 🙈

It’s just not a flattering colour for anyone, but especially mid calf length on someone who really doesn’t have great legs. If I was her I’d start doing some weights and try and get some shape into those legs!
Beige Buffet fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't object to people following the latest fashions whatever age they are in truth, but she does look like an absolute plonker in that get up🤦🏼‍♀️ no wonder deux mankles was 10 steps ahead of her at all times... I wonder if he's been dying his hair it looked rather black on her stories? Could just be me though!
DYEING FFFSSS! maybe it's a Freudian slip because I'm DYING of shame for her 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nikki just because an item of clothing/footwear has an expensive price tag does not guarantee a good look. In fact, those trainers are 🤢
You suit high heeled sandals better because you have bigger legs. Skirts too 👍
Not shaming. It's the truth. Dress appropriately. For your figure and shape........and age! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Each to their own but.... What the actual duck does she look like wearing this outfit to a farm 😲
Talk about wrong outfit choice for the setting 😅 and Nikki Ryan if your "broken" toe 🤔 is really hurting you take those awful awful trainers off your feet, and rest your trotters you absolute fool 🙄
Am I seeing things or does that look a bit like a bump under that cost? And is she craving ice cream? Maybe they spent some of their grants on 'the other egg' for content seeing that everyone on YT seems to be getting good views with pregnancies. If she is she needs to eat better for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I seeing things or does that look a bit like a bump under that cost? And is she craving ice cream? Maybe they spent some of their grants on 'the other egg' for content seeing that everyone on YT seems to be getting good views with pregnancies. If she is she needs to eat better for sure.
Oh do you think? She's way to selfish for another

Reactions: 14
I think it’s the way the dress hangs.if she was to us the other egg she would of asked everyone on a poll if she should for engagement

• Haha
That outfit is a very “walk of shame” vibe. #forkyatthefarm #foppsfails #happyfopping #foppingatthefarm #tragictractor

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. She doesn't answer the actual question
2. If that's what she's is actually doing then surely she is doing her job wrong 😂

Surely the point of stories etc is to show what you are doing "in the moment".* We all know she's in a different shop everyday but can't admit to it because she knows she is stretching the current restrictions that she thinks don't apply to her and her "cOnTeNt"

*to add - she is never really in the moment because everything is staged and filtered to make sure it fits her perfect narrative.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I think it’s the way the dress hangs.if she was to us the other egg she would of asked everyone on a poll if she should for engagement
Haha that's true it would be asking which clinic, which town, which day etc etc

2. If that's what she's is actually doing then surely she is doing her job wrong 😂

Surely the point of stories etc is to show what you are doing "in the moment".* We all know she's in a different shop everyday but can't admit to it because she knows she is stretching the current restrictions that she thinks don't apply to her and her "cOnTeNt"

*to add - she is never really in the moment because everything is staged and filtered to make sure it fits her perfect narrative.

She is so deluded she has actually convinced herself that going out to a shop everyday is an essential trip for work.

Wtaf she needs help.she is going to be scuppered if they do introduce the new stay local (instead of stay home) guidelines at 5miles. So she can't go to parks etc further than 5 miles away

Reactions: 13
Haha that's true it would be asking which clinic, which town, which day etc etc

She is so deluded she has actually convinced herself that going out to a shop everyday is an essential trip for work.

Wtaf she needs help.she is going to be scuppered if they do introduce the new stay local (instead of stay home) guidelines at 5miles. So she can't go to parks etc further than 5 miles away
The rules don’t apply to Nicola - they never have!

Reactions: 17

she’s being defensive as she doesn’t want someone to say You shouldn’t go so much.

It's Monday and that means............Nikki has pressed the reset button AGAIN. How much will she need to lose this week to maintain her size 8 figure?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's Monday and that means............Nikki has pressed the reset button AGAIN. How much will she need to lose this week to maintain her size 8 figure?? 🙄
If she wasn’t so disordered and restricted she would not have to press reset. There is no good and bad food in my mind. There is more nutritious food than others. It’s a total disgrace the way she goes on.I actually feel sorry for her. Imagine having what she has and it not being enough or feeling any sense of contentment. She needs some kind of shock to put everything into her perspective. I’m not in any way wishing ill but just something to make her take stock and maybe be a littler happier. X

Reactions: 19
Why wear a cream dress and white trainers to a farm when she could have worn her Hunter wellies. I don’t know how Chris or whoever she was with kept a straight face while taking that photo with the tractor. She looks like she is wearing a Doctor’s coat and the stroking of the tractor is just disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.