Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be in full starvation mode ready for this wedding. But no matter how good she looks in a bikini she hasn't done anything to get rid of the anus shaped tattoo around her belly button and the offer crap 90s tattoos.

Being slim will never stop her looking chavvy!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She will be in full starvation mode ready for this wedding. But no matter how good she looks in a bikini she hasn't done anything to get rid of the anus shaped tattoo around her belly button and the offer crap 90s tattoos.

Anus shaped tattoo, I will never be able to unsee that now when I look at it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I blinked and we're on a new thread 😄😵 absolutely zooming through them! Top work Tattlers 👏👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I just spat my coffee out at that comment! Grateful that none of my tattoos look like anus’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anus tattoo 💀 💀 💀

these threads are whizzing by! It won’t be long before we hit the 100 milestone.

I may gift #prproduct her one of these

E1991ED1-250A-4601-ABB3-5D66E9FA2A62.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I blinked and we're on a new thread 😄😵 absolutely zooming through them! Top work Tattlers 👏👌
Anus tattoo 💀 💀 💀

these threads are whizzing by! It won’t be long before we hit the 100 milestone.

I may gift #prproduct her one of these

View attachment 476036
At this time last year we were on thread number 26!! That’s 45 threads in 12 months, with 1000 comments on each, of people saying how much they hate you and what a twattish bleep they think you are. Put that in your bio Nikki Ryan Fopperholic 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s definitely slimming her thighs down on her pics. Her thighs are the ones on the Matalan pick from the other week, they haven’t changed that much in 2 weeks. She’s so dangerous she really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
At this time last year we were on thread number 26!! That’s 45 threads in 12 months, with 1000 comments on each, of people saying how much they hate you and what a twattish bleep they think you are. Put that in your bio Nikki Ryan Fopperholic 😐
Her popularity has indeed grown... just it's on Tattle and not on instagram or youtube 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought you were all very quiet today then realised there's a new thread already! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's quiet today - getting worried she has been buried under the mountain of clothes she was 'sorting' yesterday... most of them probably still had tags on!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pic of the boys looking sad, vacant and filtered on the sofa while she tries to engage her followers in a chat about them taking a dump in the bath...(the boys not her followers). could she stoop any lower for content 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Pic of the boys looking sad, vacant and filtered on the sofa while she tries to engage her followers in a chat about them taking a dump in the bath.... could she stoop any lower for content 🤬🤬🤬
Surely they’re old enough not to be dumping in the bath 💩

Reactions: 20
Pic of the boys looking sad, vacant and filtered on the sofa while she tries to engage her followers in a chat about them taking a dump in the bath...(the boys not her followers). could she stoop any lower for content 🤬🤬🤬
they look so sad!!! I wouldn’t even send a picture of my little one looking that sad to my family let alone 158k fake bots!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.