Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has more coats than a coat shop!
this winter I’ve had 2 new coats my last coat I bought was in 2018! I’ve splashed out this year! Got a Tesco’s one and then got a proper waterproof joules in the sale coat as I’m out walk-in all the time and spend time in fields with alpacas! ( I feel fancy in my yellow joules coat) lol
Hello fellow alpaca owner! 👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she wore all of them since her original posts. Some are probably returned like the clothes you never see her wear again

Reactions: 15
I don’t look at her stories much but when was the last time she had any paid work, other than her continual swipe ups?
Also, one of my daughters is an experienced early years teacher and has always said that young children learn so much better through play not rote learning, so please don’t let her showing off dishearten anyone 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another one who was feeling insecure about my toddlers development because of fopps boys here 🙋‍♀️ but then I realised it's all about survival for them really isn't it? Current faveson was the upsettingly overlooked son for the first year + but then found that if he parrotted, his mum paid him attention and he moved in to faveson position. OG faveson now overlooked son saw that he was falling out of favour and the way to be in it was by parroting so he did it more too.
My 2 year old can't say numbers or colours but he can communicate his needs perfectly well through the few words he knows and sign language and he has absolutely no interest in performing for me because he knows my attention isn't dependent on him being 'impressive/good content for the gram'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has she wore all of them since her original posts. Some are probably returned like the clothes you never see her wear again
She clearly doesn’t keep most of the clothes she claims to “buy”. We never see her wearing most of the monstrosities she’s showed. She must return most of it and sit back and count her pennies from the swipe ups she does

Reactions: 18
For all of the parents that have commented mentioning their children's speech. My eldest who will be 7 next week was diagnosed with a Speech Disorder when he was 3 years old 😔 For a long time I blamed myself, "I didn't engage with him enough, I didn't spend enough time with him, I was a terrible Mommy, I was useless, I should have known, I should have done more" 💔 I now know it wasn't due to anything I did or didn't do it's just one of those things, but one of those things no one prepares you for or tells you about. My son knew all that was said to him and his understanding and language was great but he couldn't speak like he was "supposed to for his age". I could understand him, I'm his Mama, but every so often even I struggled to understand what he was saying and that made him frustrated and upset 💔 when he started nursery at 3.5 years old he couldn't tell you his own name (he knew it and responded to it but couldn't physically say it) 😪 this killed me I'm not going to lie. How would he make friends, tell his teacher if someone was mean to him, if he was poorly, upset or hurt etc 😭 He started Speech Therapy in the following Spring so around when he turned 4, he will be 7 next Wed and I received the attached email last week 🥰 (I don't mind that his name is shown I'm amongst friends here plus it's still pretty anonymous) To say we are so proud and relieved is an understatement 🙏🏻 Our middle son also has speech problems (not diagnosed but as his parents we just know) however having gone through it all already we are not as concerned plus since he's been going to nursery 3 days/15 hours per week he's come on leaps and bounds 💙🌈 our youngest will be 3 at the end of March and he is just completely different to his two brothers. Can count to 20, can tell us colours, shapes, numbers you name it! We've never experienced a child at this age say, do and know all this stuff so we are amazed every day, but we are with all 3 of our boys and now know they will all get there in their own time 🤗 basically what I'm trying to say is..... Please don't compare your beautiful children with the Ryan twins or any other child. Every child is different (eugh I hate myself saying that 🤢) but it is true. If you feel your child needs extra help and support please go get it but don't let some lying twit on social media make you feel jealous because her robots can repeat what she says 🤖🤖
So sorry for the loooong post 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Her kids aren’t particularly advanced, they’re just parroting shapes and colours. It’s learnt via repetition not through them playing and building knowledge!
My husband is an educational psychologist. He was not impressed when I showed him the videos. Says at their age they should be learning through play, Not by instruction and that their behaviour is a little concerning. That look worried and anxious for approval. Which ( apparently) is great for dogs. Not so good for toddlers!!
I bet her boys have ZERO imagination or story telling abilities. At the risk of sounding like a bragging witch, my 2yr old can name about 15 dinosaurs (even the hard ones) and corrects ME 🤣😵 when I get it wrong... he plays with his figures and animals and gives them little voices, makes them fight and rawwwr, builds them little houses. He can count to 20 easily, knows his alphabet, all the colours and shapes. Can name all the Thomas trains. He taught me what couplings and tenders were 🤣 He is very loud and doesn't stop singing and will drop and dance wherever he hears a tune.. He also has mega tantrums 95% of the time and is an absolute nightmare to get a pic of because he won't sit still. Even his playgroup staff admit he's "willfull" he doesn't listen to them either! But they say it's because he's intelligent and frustrated. He goes around covered in mud and hair like it's been brushed with a toffee apple. Give me a child like that any day of the week! Not 2 little robots dressed like 25yr old men, too afraid of getting something wrong for their overbearing mother, still wearing bibs for a 6 month old and not allowed to breathe or get dirty. I would also like to add that not once have I bragged on social media either because I'm not a twit who needs validation or an ego stroking. Wow that was a rant 🤪 but she winds me up how she makes other mums feel tit when she's the tit one!
love love love

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For all of the parents that have commented mentioning their children's speech. My eldest who will be 7 next week was diagnosed with a Speech Disorder when he was 3 years old 😔 For a long time I blamed myself, "I didn't engage with him enough, I didn't spend enough time with him, I was a terrible Mommy, I was useless, I should have known, I should have done more" 💔 I now know it wasn't due to anything I did or didn't do it's just one of those things, but one of those things no one prepares you for or tells you about. My son knew all that was said to him and his understanding and language was great but he couldn't speak like he was "supposed to for his age". I could understand him, I'm his Mama, but every so often even I struggled to understand what he was saying and that made him frustrated and upset 💔 when he started nursery at 3.5 years old he couldn't tell you his own name (he knew it and responded to it but couldn't physically say it) 😪 this killed me I'm not going to lie. How would he make friends, tell his teacher if someone was mean to him, if he was poorly, upset or hurt etc 😭 He started Speech Therapy in the following Spring so around when he turned 4, he will be 7 next Wed and I received the attached email last week 🥰 (I don't mind that his name is shown I'm amongst friends here plus it's still pretty anonymous) To say we are so proud and relieved is an understatement 🙏🏻 Our middle son also has speech problems (not diagnosed but as his parents we just know) however having gone through it all already we are not as concerned plus since he's been going to nursery 3 days/15 hours per week he's come on leaps and bounds 💙🌈 our youngest will be 3 at the end of March and he is just completely different to his two brothers. Can count to 20, can tell us colours, shapes, numbers you name it! We've never experienced a child at this age say, do and know all this stuff so we are amazed every day, but we are with all 3 of our boys and now know they will all get there in their own time 🤗 basically what I'm trying to say is..... Please don't compare your beautiful children with the Ryan twins or any other child. Every child is different (eugh I hate myself saying that 🤢) but it is true. If you feel your child needs extra help and support please go get it but don't let some lying twit on social media make you feel jealous because her robots can repeat what she says 🤖🤖
So sorry for the loooong post 😅

OK after an emotional day this has me blubbing.... YOU young lady are an amazing Mumma... your boys are blessed to have you and their Daddy..... your love for those boys shines through in your posts about them and how proud they make you...... keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working and they are happy, healthy boys who will remember their childhood with happiness when they are older..... my 3 are grown up now but still talk about things we did with them when they were small...... we didn't have much money but we did our best and whilst my daughter can be a selfish, spoilt madam (typical 18 yr old .... here is the world let it revolve around me !!) they are good kids and had have happy memories..... 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OK after an emotional day this has me blubbing.... YOU young lady are an amazing Mumma... your boys are blessed to have you and their Daddy..... your love for those boys shines through in your posts about them and how proud they make you...... keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working and they are happy, healthy boys who will remember their childhood with happiness when they are older..... my 3 are grown up now but still talk about things we did with them when they were small...... we didn't have much money but we did our best and whilst my daughter can be a selfish, spoilt madam (typical 18 yr old .... here is the world let it revolve around me !!) they are good kids and had have happy memories..... 🥰 🥰 🥰
Awwww you know you are my Twin Tattler 😍 thank you 😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just looked back on her stories to replay the ones of the boy’s 😉 doing the numbers, colours and shapes. They did not actually count those things in the pictures. The one where he counted five foxes was pure chance and the one with the dots he just counted to ten and I think she knew he would most likely do that, so just put down a card with ten on it. It‘s clear to see that Lawson is getting bored with all this rigid “play” as he keeps trying to go and do other things. But she’s like a dog with a bone and will not let anything go until they’ve answered her. Did you hear her at one point when one of them took a card and put it somewhere else or threw it down “Let’s put it back down. Right, Lawson count”.
The only way those boy’s could be called cleaver is if they point out colours and shapes that they see while out walking, eg if they were to see a tree stump in the park and say “look, Mummy, there’s a circle, and it’s brown”.
Parrotting is one thing, having knowledge, skills and learning is another thing completely.

And then, after those stories she has the cheek to post this quote!!! The way she’s bringing up those poor boy’s has no comparison whatsoever to that bottom pie chart.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just looked back on her stories to replay the ones of the boy’s 😉 doing the numbers, colours and shapes. They did not actually count those things in the pictures. The one where he counted five foxes was pure chance and the one with the dots he just counted to ten and I think she knew he would most likely do that, so just put down a card with ten on it. It‘s clear to see that Lawson is getting bored with all this rigid “play” as he keeps trying to go and do other things. But she’s like a dog with a bone and will not let anything go until they’ve answered her. Did you hear her at one point when one of them took a card and put it somewhere else or threw it down “Let’s put it back down. Right, Lawson count”.
The only way those boy’s could be called cleaver is if they point out colours and shapes that they see while out walking, eg if they were to see a tree stump in the park and say “look, Mummy, there’s a circle, and it’s brown”.
Parrotting is one thing, having knowledge, skills and learning is another thing completely.
Exactly this! I could ask my sprog to go and get me anything orange in the house he could find and he would do it. Because not only does he understand instructions, he recognises colours independently. He calls tangerines "pumpkins" and makes me draw a face on them before he eats them. Yet when I ask him to point to a tangerine and a pumpkin he can tell the difference, he's just using his imagination. He can also count because I am sneaky and tell him he has 4 dinosaurs and he will correct me if it's 3 etc. He also knows weird body parts like knuckles and wrists and elbows 🤣 I try and catch him out but again, he corrects me. She is so weird with her own kids it pains me to watch her. She always tries to say they are into things too, like the spider man stuff. So forced it's bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My littlest was 2 in December too! He has only recently started saying words clearly ("hello, bye bye, car and mama) I was worried before Christmas that he wasn't doing what he should but i can see him progressing - they all get there in the end. He's happy and adorable - especially when he is dancing along to the Thomas the Tank Engine songs!

Like others have said, there's so much more to being a child than this rote learning she does. I see it a lot in school - kids can roll off all sorts of stuff but they don't really understand what they're saying and they can't apply it to anything useful.

Would like to know why she needs so many coats... when there's a stay at home order... and it's almost spring 😂
Kids come in to their own when they’re ready which is why I find Nikki and her boys so fake! They’re not natural and you can see them looking at her for cues on what to do and say. My little one was 2 in November and was quiet an didn’t really say much at all and I was worried but then come January her speech has just come out of no where and is saying sentences and is really confident. I don’t think anyone should feel worried and all those boys are to her is content and they’re very sad looking boys too which is a shame

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.