Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing excites her quite so much as the mention of turkey 😂 she'll be doing a fopps finds for turkey rashers next!!!
Dry, bland, tasteless. Bit like her 😆

I have big thighs and nothing is changing that, I run and walk but they are still the same size, even done workouts for thighs but nope! I’m owning my big thighs! I’m bottom heavy like flops!
My best friend is like this, she has a small waist and looks fabulous, and her figure has bigger calves/thighs. She owns it. I don't believe Nikki Ryan has managed to reduce hers via weightloss, she's either using facetune to slim down, posing in the right way (have we EVER seen a photo without one leg bent and in front of the other? She does this even when sitting ffs) or, she's had body contour surgery. More common than you think and wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 8
Dry, bland, tasteless. Bit like her 😆

My best friend is like this, she has a small waist and looks fabulous, and her figure has bigger calves/thighs. She owns it. I don't believe Nikki Ryan has managed to reduce hers via weightloss, she's either using facetune to slim down, posing in the right way (have we EVER seen a photo without one leg bent and in front of the other? She does this even when sitting ffs) or, she's had body contour surgery. More common than you think and wouldn't put it past her.
She is dangerous, I’m 37 and can see this but someone else will see her skinny legs and think they have to get that look!
it’s a pain when it comes trousers, need a 10/12 for waist but my legs/bum struggle so sometimes go
For 14 but then to big hahah

Reactions: 7
I have big thighs and nothing is changing that, I run and walk but they are still the same size, even done workouts for thighs but nope! I’m owning my big thighs! I’m bottom heavy like flops!
Same! My thighs and stomach for me. Even after losing almost 3 stone...not in three months...they wre still meaty but smaller if that makes sense. I will never have a flat tummy, just the way i am built i guess but it has shrunk. Owning it, a 3 stone loss makes me feel better in lots of ways other than looks.

Reactions: 8
I assume she has bottled egg whites because she couldn't dare have any of the yolk because it's too fatty (ie the best bit!!)

Reactions: 12
I assume she has bottled egg whites because she couldn't dare have any of the yolk because it's too fatty (ie the best bit!!)
My mum would make me eat the whites, when she did eggs for me when i was little i would dip up and eat the yokes but leave the whites. Boiled or fried. She wasn't impressed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same! My thighs and stomach for me. Even after losing almost 3 stone...not in three months...they wre still meaty but smaller if that makes sense. I will never have a flat tummy, just the way i am built i guess but it has shrunk. Owning it, a 3 stone loss makes me feel better in lots of ways other than looks.
Well done, they say your not meant to have a completely flat stomach as a bit of fat protects our insides. Body confidence is so important, we all have rolls, own it and be happy with it. Healthy doesn’t mean you have to be skinny.
Eat those cakes and all the food! We only live once. Flops is missin out on a good life!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember way back in the day when I found her channel and she made her "omlitts" with one whole egg and one egg white to save on calories 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.