Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a hot tub and put my twins in it they’d be splashing around I wouldn’t get a chance to take such ridged pictures

they look so confused

Reactions: 25
If we had a hot tub my 3 boys would be being just that, 3 children. It would be full of dinosaurs and other toys within seconds 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Working all weekend and got behind! Can’t believe they need more space?! A year isn’t that long without doing any work to your house! She could put her clothes in a wardrobe in their bedroom and that would free up a whole room. Voilà! My husband and I do this (no spare rooms) and it’s fine 😅

I can’t believe she hired a second hand sex pond 🤮 I saw them in Asda for £300 to buy! What a waste of money. All for the gram.

I can’t stop laughing at Beggy Mitchell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Great thread title 😂😂

we are really whizzing through them now! thanks Fopperholic Nikki Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she needs to stick those flash cards up her arse! Yes I’m jealous her kids speech is so advanced but I don’t feel that’s her doing Or it is because shes so regimented.
mine love puddles, playing with mud, making a mess not learning Things that clearly is for older kids.

• Heart
Nikki Ryan aka Fopps correspondent will be telling us BJ's news tonight. Highlighting meeting people outdoors etc, two households which she's never stopped doing

she needs to stick those flash cards up her arse! Yes I’m jealous her kids speech is so advanced but I don’t feel that’s her doing Or it is because shes so regimented.
mine love puddles, playing with mud, making a mess not learning Things that clearly is for older kids.
I don't think her kids speech is advanced don't be jealous of her she's a twit. What you are doing for your kids is great for their development. I work in a school and you can tell which kids have had regimented, no mess, no fun early childhood. She's doing them no favours

Reactions: 30
Don’t be jealous, it’s robotic, programmed speech. The boys are constantly waiting for cues in how to behave, they look sad or totally bewildered most of the pictures she posts.
I’m sure they would love to be doing what your children do rather than being programmed for the gram 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she so obsessed with when they are older ? Her and her mother are such a pair of dick heads 🙄🙄 she'll be nearly 60 and her mother in her 80s by the time the boys go 'clubbing'... what she'll be hoping is their mates will be calling her a MILF... or Stiflers Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Why is she so obsessed with when they are older ? Her and her mother are as pair of dick heads 🙄🙄 she'll be nearly 60 and her mother in her 80s by the time the boys go 'clubbing'... what's she'll be hoping is their mates will be calling her a MILF... or Stiflers Mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Boys 'face's' would this woman get a grip of the English language FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.