Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
For all of the parents that have commented mentioning their children's speech. My eldest who will be 7 next week was diagnosed with a Speech Disorder when he was 3 years old 😔 For a long time I blamed myself, "I didn't engage with him enough, I didn't spend enough time with him, I was a terrible Mommy, I was useless, I should have known, I should have done more" 💔 I now know it wasn't due to anything I did or didn't do it's just one of those things, but one of those things no one prepares you for or tells you about. My son knew all that was said to him and his understanding and language was great but he couldn't speak like he was "supposed to for his age". I could understand him, I'm his Mama, but every so often even I struggled to understand what he was saying and that made him frustrated and upset 💔 when he started nursery at 3.5 years old he couldn't tell you his own name (he knew it and responded to it but couldn't physically say it) 😪 this killed me I'm not going to lie. How would he make friends, tell his teacher if someone was mean to him, if he was poorly, upset or hurt etc 😭 He started Speech Therapy in the following Spring so around when he turned 4, he will be 7 next Wed and I received the attached email last week 🥰 (I don't mind that his name is shown I'm amongst friends here plus it's still pretty anonymous) To say we are so proud and relieved is an understatement 🙏🏻 Our middle son also has speech problems (not diagnosed but as his parents we just know) however having gone through it all already we are not as concerned plus since he's been going to nursery 3 days/15 hours per week he's come on leaps and bounds 💙🌈 our youngest will be 3 at the end of March and he is just completely different to his two brothers. Can count to 20, can tell us colours, shapes, numbers you name it! We've never experienced a child at this age say, do and know all this stuff so we are amazed every day, but we are with all 3 of our boys and now know they will all get there in their own time 🤗 basically what I'm trying to say is..... Please don't compare your beautiful children with the Ryan twins or any other child. Every child is different (eugh I hate myself saying that 🤢) but it is true. If you feel your child needs extra help and support please go get it but don't let some lying twat on social media make you feel jealous because her robots can repeat what she says 🤖🤖
So sorry for the loooong post 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet her boys have ZERO imagination or story telling abilities. At the risk of sounding like a bragging bitch, my 2yr old can name about 15 dinosaurs (even the hard ones) and corrects ME 🤣😵 when I get it wrong... he plays with his figures and animals and gives them little voices, makes them fight and rawwwr, builds them little houses. He can count to 20 easily, knows his alphabet, all the colours and shapes. Can name all the Thomas trains. He taught me what couplings and tenders were 🤣 He is very loud and doesn't stop singing and will drop and dance wherever he hears a tune.. He also has mega tantrums 95% of the time and is an absolute nightmare to get a pic of because he won't sit still. Even his playgroup staff admit he's "willfull" he doesn't listen to them either! But they say it's because he's intelligent and frustrated. He goes around covered in mud and hair like it's been brushed with a toffee apple. Give me a child like that any day of the week! Not 2 little robots dressed like 25yr old men, too afraid of getting something wrong for their overbearing mother, still wearing bibs for a 6 month old and not allowed to breathe or get dirty. I would also like to add that not once have I bragged on social media either because I'm not a twat who needs validation or an ego stroking. Wow that was a rant 🤪 but she winds me up how she makes other mums feel shit when she's the shit one!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Waiting for the mother's comment ...

Hi Nicola those boots are fab I used to wear these years ago I didn't realise they were back in fashion I must dig mine out .. lovely top also you must take me to river island next time you go I haven't been before .. anyways take care m.mcdonnell xx

• Haha
Reactions: 46

LadyJ

Suggestion for Fopperholic #71 title:
Desperate to be a young Instahun, but is just an ideas thief and older Matalan mum!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I liked a comment on the Matalan post, I was already blocked by her, I’ve now been blocked by Chris’s golf page and her mum 😂😂 who has the actual time to block from so many accounts?

• Haha
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Hmm this is interesting. This profile came up on my discover page on insta. Quite a few similar posts as Nikki who claims they are #Foppsfinds but this girl posted a good few before she did. And at least this girl seems to have actually bought and eaten them herself!

OMG she's such a fraud/copy cat/fucking bullshitter.... that girl she's so obviously copied comes up on my discover page too and I've had a nosey - she's lost about 7 stone with SW and looks amazing..... Nicola Ryan you're a disgrace .... not one original idea in your head..... she never even buys them just goes into the shop and takes pics - what a tragic, sad, pathetic life she leads ..... and to think she puts the boy's ;) in nursery to do that shit !

She should take a leaf out of Chelsea's book...... she has pretty much brought those 2/3 boys up on her own for the last few months... she's looked after her very sick husband and yet she still manages to cook them all decent food from scratch including cakes/desserts/puddings..... and take the boys out on her own...... with 2 dogs.... not in push chairs..... potty train at least one of them...... and engage genuinely with her followers.... and correctly thank people when they gift her...... she's just a thoroughly decent human being ..... unlike Nicola who is almost twice Chelsea's age and is the polar opposite.......!!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she suddenly enjoys chocolate? well here are a couple of bars from tattle for her ;)

fopps.jpg

fopps1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Only went back as far as October...NINE fucking coats. She’s addicted to spending. Absolutely nothing in her sad little life brings her contentment or happiness so she needs to spend spend spend.
847FB166-BEA2-4C8E-B18A-D90BE1E3CEF8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She eats rice cakes for breakfast, makes up porridge with water, has half a grenade bar, half a pizza and weighs her fucking cup of tea and you’re telling me she needs to “reign it in” and “refocus”? Pull the other one you coat hoarding liar. Literally fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I liked a comment on the Matalan post, I was already blocked by her, I’ve now been blocked by Chris’s golf page and her mum 😂😂 who has the actual time to block from so many accounts?
Just goes to show who runs the accounts 😄 NIKKI PARANOID RYAN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I think after watching her for a while I feel sorry for her.

I lost 5 stone a few years ago a bit via CC and then i joined SW and lost 3.5 stone unfortunately it took me 11 months! I went from a size 18 to a 10 and I must say the confidence being that size 10 was brilliant. I then fell pregnant by accident and put on about 4 stone with my pregnancy and the mentality that SW had put in me I was ashamed and therefore went back to group a week after my son was born and to be fair I lost 2.5 stone pretty quickly, but it ruined the time I was off with my son as I had body issues and food issues MASSIVE ONES. When he was 15 months old I started seeing a PT, and explained everything in my first consultation, she was great she knew where I was coming from, understood my issues and also what i was trying to achieve. However she asked me a question SW would never ask.... WHY? Why do you want to get back to that 10, why?

I didn’t have an answer for her.... I have trained with her ever since so nearly 2 years now and in that time I think I have lost 10kgs with her and I’m a size 12, a toned, curvy size 12, with a brilliant bum! (Even she is jealous of it - its my lower half I carry more weigh so we have worked we that) I have a happy relationship with food, and enjoy a takeaway once a week and treats with my son and new partner. I understand what will nourish my body and what are whole foods, I train (when the gyms are open) 4 times a week pre-work and I took the decision this lock down to give my body that break and yes I’ve put on a couple of 2kgs but so what!

Nikki Ryan you are still searching for what will make you happy! You think that being a certain size will? Or weight? Or being young? Pretty? Amazing? Gorgeous! You also try and fill that void with buying ‘stuff’ but nothing will make you happy until you sit down and work out/understand what it is you want! I don’t think Chris makes you happy - i think you think the status of being married does, you couldn’t have children (which i won’t try and understand the hurt this causes - but have witnessed in friends) so you found a way to - but i don’t think those children have brought you as much happiness as your thought they would because they are bloody hard work!

I’m 5 years younger than you Nikki and i have found my happy place! Try and find yours because you can see you are not!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

lexiloo

VIP Member
im now more convinced than ever she's thick.....she only buys double strength squash as she hates it weak......does she seriously not understand its just a case of using more of the non double concentrate if you like it stronger i.e DILUTE TO TASTE

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Can you imagine her turning up first day of reception like 'erm they have Thier naps about 1ish' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Glad to have found this page. This woman is so self absorbed. A fun drinking game would be to take a shot for every sentence she says that begins with “I“.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Come and vote and maybe learn something. I’m sorry what? Who does she think she’s talking to? This woman gives me the rage. 😡😡
Learn something? if anyone needs to learn something it is Nikki Ryan Fopperholic...

*Manners,
*Respect,
*How to be kind,
*How to have empathy,
*How to eat normal food
*How to keep up with her own lies
*How to not wear new clothes everyday
*How not to spend for the sake of spending
*How to treat others without contempt, especially her husband
*How not to judge people because they don't agree with her point of view
*How instagram and influencers work effectively (even i could tell her that and its not my "job")
*How to live a little
*How to spell
*How to calculate
*How to positively parent
*How to be a good friend
*How not to be a hypocrite (Remember Haylee)
and so on...

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is definitely not cleaver

• Heart
Reactions: 35

lexiloo

VIP Member
would you want advice from a woman who spits on her lashes, has her oven in the dining room and jumps into jelly pots for a career? no me neither :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Her kids aren’t particularly advanced, they’re just parroting shapes and colours. It’s learnt via repetition not through them playing and building knowledge!
My husband is an educational psychologist. He was not impressed when I showed him the videos. Says at their age they should be learning through play, Not by instruction and that their behaviour is a little concerning. That look worried and anxious for approval. Which ( apparently) is great for dogs. Not so good for toddlers!!
I bet her boys have ZERO imagination or story telling abilities. At the risk of sounding like a bragging bitch, my 2yr old can name about 15 dinosaurs (even the hard ones) and corrects ME 🤣😵 when I get it wrong... he plays with his figures and animals and gives them little voices, makes them fight and rawwwr, builds them little houses. He can count to 20 easily, knows his alphabet, all the colours and shapes. Can name all the Thomas trains. He taught me what couplings and tenders were 🤣 He is very loud and doesn't stop singing and will drop and dance wherever he hears a tune.. He also has mega tantrums 95% of the time and is an absolute nightmare to get a pic of because he won't sit still. Even his playgroup staff admit he's "willfull" he doesn't listen to them either! But they say it's because he's intelligent and frustrated. He goes around covered in mud and hair like it's been brushed with a toffee apple. Give me a child like that any day of the week! Not 2 little robots dressed like 25yr old men, too afraid of getting something wrong for their overbearing mother, still wearing bibs for a 6 month old and not allowed to breathe or get dirty. I would also like to add that not once have I bragged on social media either because I'm not a twat who needs validation or an ego stroking. Wow that was a rant 🤪 but she winds me up how she makes other mums feel shit when she's the shit one!
love love love

• Heart