Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only went back as far as October...NINE bleeping coats. She’s addicted to spending. Absolutely nothing in her sad little life brings her contentment or happiness so she needs to spend spend spend. View attachment 450254
Previous to this she bought a couple of blazers too. This is why she can't spend a day in the house she has to show off her new coats 😆

Reactions: 19
Why is everything she buys just throwaway tat that never lasts a year? At the cost of those 9 coats, she could get maybe 3 beautiful high-quality coats that don't end up in landfill once she's done posing.
If they truly earn a fortune we'd see her in designer gear (real) and not go absolutely mental over her one real designer item, her Gucci belt (which is another giveaway that the bags and trainers are fakes) I reckon they just don't save a penny of their money, or have come into some inheritance recently.

Reactions: 20
My little girl is two. She says mum and Dad. I unfollowed Fopps for various reasons including the my boys are geniuses and they get it all first time but I know my little girl will speak in her own time. I’m not worried I’m sure when she is chatting away I will miss the quiet 🤣 We have been in lockdown for a year of her life. So it’s not surprise that her speech is taking time, The only people she sees is us. We are working from home and her sisters help entertain her but She’s clever in her own way, a master manipulator 🤣 without even having to utter a word. They do what she wants! She was meant to start nursery in April and I was really hoping it would encourage her to start speaking but now that’s on hold ☹
I'm still catching up but wanted to respond and say I unfollowed for the same reason plus lockdown rule flaunting. My son turned 2 in December and only said mama and dada but in the last week he's had verbal diarrhoea so it does come just each in their own time. ❤

Reactions: 16
Lucy Jessica Carter popped up on my timeline ..... all I can say is .... NO, Fopps YOU ARE A BIG bleeping FAILURE compared to these youngsters you’re trying to emulate.

Reactions: 15
Here she goes again, she’s CC using SW values because she needs to reign it on. Jesus Nikki, you had half a shite low fat pizza, you’re not going to put on a stone because you had a couple of pieces of glorified cheese on toast at the weekend (I love pizza btw - just wouldn’t class that as a real one!)

Also, why does she keep calling things like wine beloved? I would call something like a childhood teddy bear beloved, not a bloody bottle of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here she goes again, she’s CC using SW values because she needs to reign it on. Jesus Nikki, you had half a shite low fat pizza, you’re not going to put on a stone because you had a couple of pieces of glorified cheese on toast at the weekend (I love pizza btw - just wouldn’t class that as a real one!)

Also, why does she keep calling things like wine beloved? I would call something like a childhood teddy bear beloved, not a bloody bottle of wine.
Here we go again on the diet cycle, back to restrict. This just screams to me someone who cannot manage (or accept) their weight if she needs to go back on a diet every 2 weeks! And her meals are way too low in cal with hardly any nutrients so she will crack again as it isn't sustainable and designed to make you binge! She knows nothing about food.

Utterly tragic that she is looked at as a guide to losing weight, she is toxic and will make people put on weight, not lose it.

• Wow
Here we go again on the diet cycle, back to restrict. This just screams to me someone who cannot manage (or accept) their weight if she needs to go back on a diet every 2 weeks! And her meals are way too low in cal with hardly any nutrients so she will crack again as it isn't sustainable and designed to make you binge! She knows nothing about food.

Utterly tragic that she is looked at as a guide to losing weight, she is toxic and will make people put on weight, not lose it.
Claims to be wearing a size 6 but has to restrict calories and weigh her milk! Massive issues!

Reactions: 25
When she eats outwith her restrictive ways she quickly jumps back on the low calorie train.. There are serious issues going on there.. Why is she so terrified of putting on a bit of healthy weight for her size? She's anal about it. Wonder if Chris has anything to do with it? I have a friend whose hubby often says if she let herself go he'd look elsewhere. Pr#ck!

Reactions: 14
She has more coats than a coat shop!
this winter I’ve had 2 new coats my last coat I bought was in 2018! I’ve splashed out this year! Got a Tesco’s one and then got a proper waterproof joules in the sale coat as I’m out walk-in all the time and spend time in fields with alpacas! ( I feel fancy in my yellow joules coat) lol

I'm still catching up but wanted to respond and say I unfollowed for the same reason plus lockdown rule flaunting. My son turned 2 in December and only said mama and dada but in the last week he's had verbal diarrhoea so it does come just each in their own time. ❤
My littlest was 2 in December too! He has only recently started saying words clearly ("hello, bye bye, car and mama) I was worried before Christmas that he wasn't doing what he should but i can see him progressing - they all get there in the end. He's happy and adorable - especially when he is dancing along to the Thomas the Tank Engine songs!

Like others have said, there's so much more to being a child than this rote learning she does. I see it a lot in school - kids can roll off all sorts of stuff but they don't really understand what they're saying and they can't apply it to anything useful.

Would like to know why she needs so many coats... when there's a stay at home order... and it's almost spring 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like she has something to prove because she’s ’self employed’(self employed used very very loosely) with the other insta huns, in particular one mum with triplets whose always buying clothes, she’s another one always buying coats and crappy woolly lounge wear. I understand they like fashion but seriously stop wasting your money. You look very foolish.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.