Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s about as funny as syphilis in those stories. So you thought someone with a gender neutral name was a woman, so what? You just wanted to brag about having a decorator in and ‘converting’ your garage.

They obviously learnt nothing from the extension. They’ve had an idea about the garage and instead of saving for a while to do a decent job they’re cracking on and probably doing a half arsed job again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She said they are only converting half of the garage too so it doesn't require any planning.

We looked at doing ours a while ago and even with a full conversion we could do it under permitted development rules so required very little by way of planning (but would need building regs sign off once complete), the hardest part was finding builders with availability so I imagine she has had it planned a little while or using some cowboys and it will end up like the extension. I imagine its going to be an office with a laundry corner ha!

Reactions: 14
Do the paintin your self you lazy arse! 1st lockdown i painted our hall by myself ( husband is paralysed) took me 2 weeks! No help what so ever had to move units by myself! We are doing the bedroom next and again I will most prob do myself although my then will be able to get a friend to help.
She isn’t a independent woman at all! She couldn’t live my life, I do everything here!

Reactions: 22
Sounds like the garage conversion has started already, I’m sure she said it’s well underway. She’s a moron

Reactions: 15
She is deluded. Her reponse being "My post isn't another lose weight quick type post" yet her photos are from losing weight quickly for her 40th. She is mentally unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We all know she started that 12 week challenge way before she mentioned it, so her before picture is after she had already lost a bit of weight. Why doesn’t she post the pic from the end of the starvation challenge and a most recent pic to show people she has gained a bit!
It’s just the same old regurgitated tit out of her all the time.

Have you seen this? Finally answered a question rather than deleting, but how can you say you agree with something and then post it anyway?
She's probably learnt on her course the other week that block and delete is doing nothing for her dire engagement. To think I actually used to follow and like this Woman and was so happy for her when She finally got her longed for Boy's (😜). She is one of those people who will never be happy no matter how many coats she buys or how many pounds she looses. She has so much but her life is so empty at the same time. To those Ladies that are made to feel crap by her - remember, comparison is the thief of joy and their life is all for the gram, you're all doing a great job 💜

• Heart
We are months away from nights out and holiday’s and the road map isn’t exact! Who knows what impact it will have when schools go back? But this selfish bint doesn’t see that.....yet again she takes what she wants out of the plan and doesn’t give a tit about anybody else! But at least she can use it to spill the same old, boring, engagement!
i think you may have missed three words in the last sentence. should it read

"But at least she can use it to spill the same old, boring, tit attempt at engagement!"

BTW Nikki Ryan Fopperholic are you that incapable of everything that you need a man to do it for you? Can't even paint a wall at 40years old? many other youtubers manage it. Then again it would be less engagement if Nikki Ryan Fopperholic uses someone else to paint it... you carry on Fopps throw money away and make yourself more and more unrelatable by the week

• Haha
She helps people's mental health apparently 😂😂😂 yes swipe up for the secret 😑 she's a positive person I thought she didn't believe in negative thoughts 😑🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Twin set converted his garage recently so she can't see green cheese. #copyfoppsy

• Haha
She helps people's mental health apparently 😂😂😂 yes swipe up for the secret 😑 she's a positive person I thought she didn't believe in negative thoughts 😑🙄
I would love to sit her down and make realise how awful she makes people feel...she needs to take a look at herself. yes okay she might genuinely make other self obsessed people feel good about themselves but that is probably 1% the other 99% are made to feel like total tit by her personally. the amount of women who cant afford even one second hand coat and she has showed off about having nine new ones since october...

She knows absolutely nothing about mental health literally zilch and clearly has never lost anyone close due to suicide. both me and my best friend have both lost our other best friends through suicide (one before we met and one since), along with losing others also to suicide and you know what, two of them said the exact same as Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, they were too positive to be affected by way of struggling with their mental health. she needs to learn about mental health before spouting off about it she has no clue whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would love to sit her down and make realise how awful she makes people feel...she needs to take a look at herself. yes okay she might genuinely make other self obsessed people feel good about themselves but that is probably 1% the other 99% are made to feel like total tit by her personally. the amount of women who cant afford even one second hand coat and she has showed off about having nine new ones since october...

She knows absolutely nothing about mental health literally zilch and clearly has never lost anyone close due to suicide. both me and my best friend have both lost our other best friends through suicide (one before we met and one since), along with losing others also to suicide and you know what, two of them said the exact same as Nikki Ryan Fopperholic, they were too positive to be affected by way of struggling with their mental health. she needs to learn about mental health before spouting off about it she has no clue whatsoever.
So sorry to hear that, we lost my husbands brother to suicide and to look at him you wouldn’t of known he was thinkin that way. My Inlaws still believe he
Was killed by the friends who found him! It’s affected my husband so much and he suffers with depression but his family don’t believe he does, that’s just the way he is 🤷‍♀️ (I’ve said before he is paralysed so it’s pretty normal to feel depressed)
She has no idea and is such a negative influence, if you felt a bit tit before seein her you’d feel a million times worse after.
After all this time without seein friends n family who cares what we look like! I’d rather look bigger than look like her who looks Like she has been seriously ill!

• Heart
She really does think she’s something 🤣 I’m not against people getting decorators in but it’s only painting her bedroom so 2 days work when the boys are at nursery. In the last year we have decorated 3 rooms in our house and have done it ourselves with a toddler too!
she’s Just so lazy and perhaps thinks she sounds better and posher if she says she’s paying someone to do it for hel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Those of you worying about your children not speaking as much as her boys honestly I wouldn't.
I knew someone's who's mum would read non stop and teach and test him on all sorts of words etc bragging about how clever he was, he ended up failing all his exams and arguing with her about the pressure she put him under, hes late 20s now and they don't speak to each other. My youngest is 3 now she didn't talk till about 2 1/2 she doesn't stop talking now they do it when they are ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So nice & reassuring to hear from other people either in my position with my little boy or have been in that position so thank you all for sharing. As for Nikki she claims to be independent but like everyone has said can’t paint a wall herself. She has obviously had the garage booked in for awhile. If she had painted the wall etc herself she could have made some extra content from her you tube. Home renovations have been big this year especially with people doing it themselves while at home on furlough. The reply to that lady was Also just a load of drivel. She has no idea about mental health & that was never on her radar when she started an insta. All she carries about is being a slim as she can be, showing of how much money she can afford to spend & how cleaver she believes her boys to be, sorry they are basic 2 year olds nothing special. Yes they can speak but there speech isnt improving

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So looks like she is out in the grey coat, why ask if she should keep both when she so obviously was going to? Oh yes, to up her tit engagement!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.