Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got a size 6 guys, she just had to get that in 😂😂 I’m in Scotland, it’s like 13 degrees today, I have one coat and a bunch of hoodies. No coat was worn today, why does she need so many bloody coats when we’re almost in spring? Spend spend spend should be her middle name.

Reactions: 25
Bloody Hell Nikki Ryan how many coats do you need? Well one maybe two!! This is about WANT! Why buy two more winter coats when in a few weeks you won't need them on, you can wear that ugly shacket more then as someone else said it'll be denim jacket time but she will of course want to buy a new one! She is a fast fashion companies dream! I'd love it to go back to spring/summer clothes and autumn/winter ranges, now it's new fashion every bloody week. Buy a good quality coat, a timeless one and it'll last for years. She really is addicted to spending but remember guys she isn't materialistic 😂

Reactions: 14
Oh for fucks sake, size down on coats now? The whole reason coats usually do come up big is to account for layers and thick jumpers underneath! She is honestly the stupidest person on Instagram and passes herself off as some kind of fashion guru, I cannot STAND HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That brown one is like something off Mrs Brown's boys 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like she’s pitching up for a night in Debenhams doorway

She got a size 6 guys, she just had to get that in 😂😂 I’m in Scotland, it’s like 13 degrees today, I have one coat and a bunch of hoodies. No coat was worn today, why does she need so many bloody coats when we’re almost in spring? Spend spend spend should be her middle name.
It’s warm in the Midlands today yet when it was freezing last week she wore a bleeping tit shacket

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does it all for the swipe up ladies! And she's one of those people who loves compliment on what she is wearing or where she bought it from.

Reactions: 15
I bet her boys have ZERO imagination or story telling abilities. At the risk of sounding like a bragging witch, my 2yr old can name about 15 dinosaurs (even the hard ones) and corrects ME 🤣😵 when I get it wrong... he plays with his figures and animals and gives them little voices, makes them fight and rawwwr, builds them little houses. He can count to 20 easily, knows his alphabet, all the colours and shapes. Can name all the Thomas trains. He taught me what couplings and tenders were 🤣 He is very loud and doesn't stop singing and will drop and dance wherever he hears a tune.. He also has mega tantrums 95% of the time and is an absolute nightmare to get a pic of because he won't sit still. Even his playgroup staff admit he's "willfull" he doesn't listen to them either! But they say it's because he's intelligent and frustrated. He goes around covered in mud and hair like it's been brushed with a toffee apple. Give me a child like that any day of the week! Not 2 little robots dressed like 25yr old men, too afraid of getting something wrong for their overbearing mother, still wearing bibs for a 6 month old and not allowed to breathe or get dirty. I would also like to add that not once have I bragged on social media either because I'm not a twit who needs validation or an ego stroking. Wow that was a rant 🤪 but she winds me up how she makes other mums feel tit when she's the tit one!
Hearing what your little one is like filled my heart with joy. My three are all adults now but I know what a happy bright child sounds and looks like and Nikki Ryan/Fopps/fopperholic has got it so wrong with her two. I feel for those boys as they won’t know what real fun is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. And to the poster above who felt jealous, please please don't. Your kids are so much better off.
This clampet is obsessed with them being advanced with education yet didn't know to help them sit up, doesn't let them do anything fun and obviously isn't being arsed potty training them.
If it isn't for the gram you can bet those boys are being ignored and stuck in front of the TV while she eye fucks herself.
This 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope parents don’t feel bad about the fact her kids can label shitloads of shapes and colours. I work in this area and we tell parents stuff like that does not matter at all, we are much more interested in imaginative play, social interaction and functional communication, as in can they spontaneously express their wants, needs and feelings. There is nothing functional or imaginative about knowing what a rhombus is! She is like a drill sargeant with those poor kids. They’re just a project for her, the constant performing must be exhausting and it’ll backfire sooner or later.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fair play to the lady who told her that those jackets do not suit her she needs a really good quality tailored one to give the illusion of her having some curves & not the straight up & down figure she starves herself to have. You are all correct it’s almost spring & she is buying winter jackets, WTF. The hoodie & layered coat does nothing for her & this is what fashion influencers were showing off before Xmas in the cold weather. Why does she always say she sized down to a xs or 8 & now she is saying she got a 6 in these coats. How bad is RI sizing if she had to get a 6 & why would she ever even think of buying a size I’m a size 14 & would never dream of ordering a coat in a size 10, or has she just copied someone else with these coats like she does everything else & they have said they had to get a smaller size

Reactions: 21
Wonder how many she'll be blocking that don't tell her she looks STOONNNING in both ! Quite a few have said the camel coloured one doesn't suit her colouring and it looks old fashioned...... a few have said the grey looks too big and the colour doesn't suit her..... and someone else has said not to wear trainers but smart boots as she thinks trainers are for sports !! Of course there are a few blowing smoke up her arse saying she looks uhmazing in both and should treat herself....... that 'new' friend elixar weight management (or whatever they are called) said she looks amazing in both and she could wear a bin bag and make it look couture :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I'd actually be a bit offended if I was her mother as she bought her one in that same camel colour only 3 months ago..... ! She's actually insane wanting so many coats....... the amount of clothes she has bought in the last month or so is actually obscene !!

Reactions: 24
Wonder how many she'll be blocking that don't tell her she looks STOONNNING in both ! Quite a few have said the camel coloured one doesn't suit her colouring and it looks old fashioned...... a few have said the grey looks too big and the colour doesn't suit her..... and someone else has said not to wear trainers but smart boots as she thinks trainers are for sports !! Of course there are a few blowing smoke up her arse saying she looks uhmazing in both and should treat herself....... that 'new' friend elixar weight management (or whatever they are called) said she looks amazing in both and she could wear a bin bag and make it look couture :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I'd actually be a bit offended if I was her mother as she bought her one in that same camel colour only 3 months ago..... ! She's actually insane wanting so many coats....... the amount of clothes she has bought in the last month or so is actually obscene !!
The thing is mad mazza is the same as her a shopperholic buys loads of clothes and never wears them. I remember years ago Nikki mentioned her mum was having a clear out if clothes many still with tags on. Nikki sells clothes with tags on or used to on eBay.

Reactions: 13
Size 6?? Really Fopps?? That's just not right. A coat is definitely an item of clothing you'd size up in... I'm a 10/12 and bought a size 16/18 housecoat last week for comfort... She's actually not right. Why is Chris not intervening? 2 more coats to add to the 50 others 🙈

Reactions: 16
Fair play to the lady who told her that those jackets do not suit her she needs a really good quality tailored one to give the illusion of her having some curves & not the straight up & down figure she starves herself to have. You are all correct it’s almost spring & she is buying winter jackets, WTF. The hoodie & layered coat does nothing for her & this is what fashion influencers were showing off before Xmas in the cold weather. Why does she always say she sized down to a xs or 8 & now she is saying she got a 6 in these coats. How bad is RI sizing if she had to get a 6 & why would she ever even think of buying a size I’m a size 14 & would never dream of ordering a coat in a size 10, or has she just copied someone else with these coats like she does everything else & they have said they had to get a smaller size
I was a comfortable size 10 (pre surgery 😂😂) and ordered leggings from RI, they were absolutely tiny! My daughter who is a 4/6 could fit into them, I didn’t stand a chance 😂

Reactions: 15
I was a comfortable size 10 (pre surgery 😂😂) and ordered leggings from RI, they were absolutely tiny! My daughter who is a 4/6 could fit into them, I didn’t stand a chance 😂
I think she’s bull shitting about that coat being a 6. River island clothes are so small compared to other shops.

Reactions: 14
It must be an extremely oversized coat as River Island stuff nearly always comes up small I think. I know they are in the sale but why would you be buying more winter coats when we’re heading towards spring. They will be out of fashion come next winter so she’ll be buying 10 more coats when that comes round and these will be nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 13
The comments saying the coats don't suit her she has liked 🤔 must be something to do with upping engagement 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.